Please Help With My Back

Hello Fellow T-Nationers,

I am having a little issue. I have been fairly lucky in my gains. Pretty good legs, chest and arms. However I feel I am not getting the gains, I want to.

Any suggestions.

I am just finishing up Scrawny to Brawny with great strength results and want to continue.

I was thinking of doing a CT program in his Black Book of Training secrets. In addition to his training program, I was thinking of adding another back day.

Please advise

and of course thanks in advance

which part of the back?(lats,traps or low back)go with pullups, deadlifts and shrugs… go heavy on all… there are plenty of articles that cover all… go the the search engine…
One question … Is that book an
e-book…version?

Don’t add another back day. Increasing frequency is the best way to come into overtraining.

Power cleans are where it’s at for back.

Deadlifts, pulls, bent over rows and pull ups are also mainstays of my back program.

Change your current back exercises for a selection of these. Work back first and concentrate on squeezing the muscles to move the weight, and controlling the eccentric. Power cleans followed by barbell rows at a TUT of 222 should activate just about every muscle fibre in there.

I completely agree with Sxio…power cleans are an incredible exercise.

[quote]t-dude wrote:
which part of the back?(lats,traps or low back)go with pullups, deadlifts and shrugs… go heavy on all… there are plenty of articles that cover all… go the the search engine…
One question … Is that book an
e-book…version?[/quote]

I am not sur if the book is on e version. A friend of mine loaned me the book.

And thanks for all the suggestions. I will incorporate them all into the program and not add an extra day.