Please help with DecaDura/Sust/Clomid

I’m about to start my second cycle with DecaDura200mg/Sust250/Clomid350 per week for 8.
My first cycle was in 1989 one generic oral was all I did then.
Now I’m 40 yrs. old and have type 2 diabetes (take Metformin only) and take Paxil for depression.
I’m worried about PCT and wonder whether I’m taking enough DecaDura & Sust.
Should I switch Clomid to Nolvadex? Should I change the Sust to Test to feel better?
Any help, and reference

Thanx B-Boy,

Sorry, I should have incl. more info.
Bench 265, Str br Curl 155.
I 'wanna bulk up a little w/a little definition. At the beginning I thought I’d be really safe and do just Anavar or Primobolan Depot cycle. But I realized that a cycle is not worth doing unless I can see some effect. So bottom line is that I want to do as safe a cycle as possible while making gains. Is there a point with Deca Durabolin, and with Sustanon where an increased dosage per week fails to benefit.
I’ve been hearing Deca 300 w/Sust 500 a week is a good dosage.
A guy on another site gave the info on the Clomid he has a degree in Food Science and Dietetics. But I’ve reading other threads and there seems to be a preference for Nolvadex over Clomid. I’d just like to do the safest PTC out there. How long does one take Nolvadex? 10 or 20mg a day?
Thanx again for all your help.

NPP and Sust for eight weeks along with clomid at 350mg ew…
Dude there are almost too many problems to list. First off you want the best PCT available yet you listed nothing about what you would do for PCT. Clomid will do nothing for recovery when you only use it during your cycle. Also like my budy Bushboy said you need to put you sust up to atleast every 3rd day injects.
Maybe something more along the lines of Sust every 3rd day for weeks 1-8. Accompanied by an inject of 150-200mg Durabolin every 3rd day weeks 3-11. Then waiting another 2 weeks before starting PCT of either clomid or nolva.

So now that I have given you a better out line add in ancilleries for during the cycle and for PCT. Then when you understand why you are injecting these compounds so often and what anti-e’s would work well for you on this, you should be almost ready to start.
Good luck
DA