Please Help. TRT in California

Hello. This is my first post here. I am on TRT for the last 4 years.

testosterone injections at .75 cc per week.
most recent labs taken after three days of injection.

Testosterone, Serum: 782 ng/dl (348 - 1197)
Free Testosterone(Direct): 27.3 pg/ml (8.7 - 25.1)
Estradiol(Roche ECLIA): 33.7 pg/ml (7.6 - 42.6)
Total Estrogens: 164 pg/ml (40 - 115)

I am coming to you as a desperate man. I have been dealing with hormone issues for eight years. It has RUINED! my life! It took four years for a doctor to finally prescribe testosterone injections at .75 cc per week. Although I can say that I have been doing better on the injections than without I still struggle tremendously! Little to no libido. Sometimes it kicks in once in a while at short bursts. Erectile dysfunction. Erections never stay on their own. Erections fade without constant stimulation. I can not think clearly - Brain Fog. The worst is the fatigue and a feeling I am poisoned. Fatigue is rampant! I am having a horrible time with life. I am losing all hope. Giving up soon.

Obviously the estrogens are a problem. However, not one doctor that I have seen in the past four years is willing to prescribe Arimidex despite the lab evidence. I have heard every excuse you can think of: “you don’t have ovaries,” “I don’t prescribe experimental drugs”, “I don’t think estrogens are the problem,”… so on and so forth. I have come to the conclusion that I can not rely on any doctor. I need some advice. I don’t have any one to turn to. Literaly no one!

I live in Riverside California I am 34 years old. Does anyone know a doctor that I can see that will help me? I do not have the money to see anti-aging doctors. I am poor in health and poor financially. I have medi-cal insurance under IEHP. If anyone sees this and is from my local area and you know how I can get Arimidex please contact me. I need someone’s help!

There are 7 stickies in this forum, they do not have icons.

Start with:

• advice for new guys
  • finding a TRT doc

Please post all labs with ranges, including CBC, glucose and cholesterol.

Your symptoms are also consistent with thyroid problems which can be as simple as iodine deficiency. Have you always used iodized salt? If not, others in your house are also affected. Check body temperatures as per the thyroid basics sticky. THIS IS IMPORTANT [and no cost].

Yes, doctors are the biggest problem. You can also get [low cost] research chemical anastrozole if you have no other options.

Rx and OTC medications can cause sexual problems too.