Please Help... Shingles?

i hate to tell you this but it cancer man. reach for the knife you need a buttsectomy.

sorry, couldn’t resist.

[quote]kobe4life08 wrote:
i dont even know why im trippin out…how can i get skin cancer on my ass when its not even exposed to sunlight or anything. im just trippin man.[/quote]

Ahhh lots of cases of skin cancer are in places where tthe body is not exposed to musch sunlight, like the palms or buttocks. I’m not even making this up.

But for the last time…if a DOCTOR said it was shingles…then it isn’t cancer.

hmmm let’s see caused my stress and you are constantly flipping out on an online forum… me thinks I found the cause.

You are one high strung fellow. Calm down and go do what ya gotta do to fix your shingles.

[quote]kobe4life08 wrote:
Hey guys im trippin about this man…i need some help…so wednesday night me and my friends had a couple drinks and i wasnt feeling good at all…threw up a couple times…i mean i was feeling BAD…when i say bad i mean at the edge.

so the problem is…in the morning after i was feelin real bad…i had some sort of rash looking svab thing on my butt…its a real dark scab…and then behind it its lighter pink colored. i went to the emergency today because i was trippin out and the doc told me its shingles…i dont know what th ehell that is but thats what he said. he said it happens when ur stressed or ill or not enough sleep…then that occurs.

my question is this…since this happened RANDOMLY…like out of no where…its not skin cancer right? skin cancer cant randomly happen like this??? im so paranoid man. anyone ever experienced this? it doesnt hurt too bad…hurts like a scab. cancer cant happen overnight correct?

i mean this wasnt an ongoing thing it just randomly appeared…please someone help…can someone assure me its not skin cancer or anything like that since its on my butt and its not really exposed to the sun…and i dont consider myself light skinned or anything. dont have many moles or freckles either…im just trippin man (the doctor said it was shingles or something but when i look at pictures it doesnt really look the same i just wanna make sure)[/quote]

I had em the beginning of this year. Got some anti biotics or something and it went away in a week. They hurt like a bitch on me I couldn’t sleep. Their not cancer, its just the next stage of chicken pox. If you’ve had chicken pox then this is something you can get throughout your lift. It usually happens to older people or people with bad immune systems. I’m 21 so idk how the fuck i got it. It cleared up fast once i was on meds. The only thing that i have left is some scars that are kinda nasty looking and arnt going away probubly for a while.

I don’t know how to tell you,

hahahaha relax man.

I had shingles about 2 months ago. Cleared up after 2 weeks. Just take it easy, relax, get plenty of sleep and refrain from exercise and excessive sweating that may aggravate it, until it clears up

It’s a bit uncomfortable for a while but you wont fucking die lol

Shingles huh? Asphalt? Slate? I prefer a metal roof.
On a serious note though, I’ve had a cancer removed from back there. If it were cancer, trust me you would know it.

refrain from exercise? i dont know why, but my shingles arent painful. so i guess its ok to exercise?