Please Help me with my Diet

Hello everybody,

Monday I plan to start a diet for the first time and I was wondering if I could have your opinions on this diet.

Some words about me: I am 27, 1m80 (5 feet 11) and I have been training for quite a long time now. I train MMA four days a week and weight training 3 times a week.

I have been doing a bulking phase for some months now. I had never done bulking before and I followed John Berrardi s advice to do so (fats and proteins in the morning, carbs and proteins in the afternoon and evening, increasing my calories intakes by 250 kcal every two weeks). I must say I had good results with it. I was 74 kg (167 pounds), I am now 82 kilos (182 pounds) with a body fat percentage of around 15-16 percent. My goal would be to reach 77 kilos (170 pounds) with a single digit body fat percentage.

This is how I eat during my bulking phase:

7:30a.m. : 50gr of mixed nuts, 100gr of turkey or chicken and 1 table spoon of colza oil
10a.m. : 50gr of mixed nuts and 2 table spoons of olive oil
12:30a.m. : 175gr of salmon, 250gr of mixed vegetables and 1 table spoon of olive oil
3p.m. : 300ml of fruit juice
5p.m. : 2 proteins bars (no time to eat anything else)
6p.m. to 7:30 : training
7:30pm : family dinner (usually meat or fish with vegetables)
9pm : 2 fruits (oranges, peers and kiwis mostly)
10pm : a can of tuna and 500 ml of milk (with some chocolate power for the taste)

I get around 3200 kcal with this.

This how I plan to do my diet:

7:30a.m. : 100gr of turkey or chicken and 2 table spoon of colza oil
10a.m. : 2 table spoons of olive oil
12:30a.m. : lunch (meat or fish with vegetables)
5pm : 3 fruits
6p.m. to 7:30 : training
7:30p.m. : 175gr of fish (cod), 125gr of mixed vegetables and 1 table spoon of olive oil
10p.m. : a can of tuna

What do you think guys? Is this ok to lose fat with a minimum muscle lost?

Your mistake is trying to lose fat right now. Keep bulking.

Why do you say that???