PLEASE Help Me Put a Few Inches On

[quote]bhetz864 wrote:
I guess my goal is to put inches on the arms without adding more than 2% bodyfat if possible. [/quote]
Then be prepared to take a while to accomplish it.

I share your stats, almost exactly and I’m skinny as fuck.

I’m in sports that involves weight classes what’s your excuse?

[quote]bhetz864 wrote:

[quote]captain slow wrote:
preacher machine supersetted with db curls

5x10 on each

concentration curls 3x15 (very light weight)

1x per week :)[/quote]

thank you for finally posting something useful on this thread and not just questioning my knowledge. I tried once a week workouts hoping to smash them and let them get plenty of rest especially since I already do lots of heavy barbell rows…I think I need to let a little more info on the situation to not confuse people.

by “know my shit” I only mean that I have done countless hours of research, tried many programs and talked to many serious strength athletes. Not trying to sound like a know it all but I’m not the guy busting bicep workouts 3x/week for months on end wondering why they are not growing is all.

Also, I am at 8% bodyfat and am not “skinny” lol…I’m not huge but I’m definately not skinny I’ve seen to that!

I ride my bike only because my car broke down and I was tired of dumping $$ into it. I don’t bike more than 5-6 miles a day, and try to make up for the burnt calories, but we know how hard that is! I already eat entire bags of chicken, veggies and rice at one sitting. Eating enough is actually one of the biggest problems just because of the cost.

I guess my goal is to put inches on the arms without adding more than 2% bodyfat if possible. Looking for input from people that have long arms an preferably had to overcome the same problem. [/quote]

you are the guy who trains for 6 years, “know his shit” and your biceps haven’t growth past 15 inches, time to reevaluate.

You came here to learn, not to show yourself.

Thinking 15" arms “isn’t too bad” is your first problem.

[quote]kingbeef323 wrote:

[quote]Hallowed wrote:
Your height your weight you need to just get bigger.

Its not get your biceps bigger per se its get YOU bigger. And as stated that means EAT MORE.

Why are you biking all over Denver? Sounds awesome for cardio fitness & um, I guess the environment but I think not condusive to you gaining size. Do you have options besides burning massive amounts of calories to transport yourself around? A suggestion.

And I will now turn my attention to Akuma. DAMN!
Just this last year you haz kilt it!
Damn.[/quote]

Lol, I can’t tell whether that’s bodypaint or not.[/quote]
Your face in your avi makes this post particularly funny:)

You don’t need inches! You need pounds! Many, many pounds!

http://asp.elitefts.net/qa/default.asp?qid=86265&tid=79