Please Help Fast

Ok, my dumb ass brother doesnt listen to me for shit i tried to give him some advice for a cycle he was doin he is taking deca 250 tren e 200 and super test 300 with no ai like a dumbass so now he calls me and tells me he cant shit or piss but has to go bad

what should he do should he go to the hospital should he take some ai or what please help me help my brother its been a week since he has takin a shot so i told him not to take any at all please help anybody! !

He should probably go see his gynecologist.

come on man this is serious

Ok, sorry. You should tickle him until he shits and pisses himself.

yeah ok

Obviously he should go to the hospital…

This is not the type of situation for an online community to assist with. No one can have any idea how mundane or serious the problem is.

It’s probably not the steroids that caused the problem. But not being able to piss or shit can be serious. Go to the doctor, tell him or her about the 1 or 2 shots of AAS and get the proper help.

Say thanks I will try to convince him to go to the hospital hope he will listen he said that he has pissed but that his stream is real weak and he did shit but that it wasn’t much and was hard to go

Yeeeaaaahhhh…most def needs to go to the hospital. I hope he feels better.

Sounds as if there “could” be an issue with the prostate gland, but generally that would mean more frequent bathroom visits. Hmmm go to Doc, be honest and try and take a good one before hand and don’t let this be some sort of mind over matter issue. These are not common sides of AAS use, so there could be something underlying. I honestly don’t see how an AI would have helped this in any way, shape, or form. Although yes it was not smart. Go see Doc ASAP.

[quote]bushidobadboy wrote:
Sounds like possible cauda equina syndrome. HE NEEDS THE EMERGENCY ROOM. STAT!

Cauda equina syndrome occurs when an intervertebral disc bulges or herniates and presses onto the nerves that control bladder and anal sphincter tone, preventing relaxation and elimination of urine and feces.

It is a medical emergency. If you cannot eliminate feces via the large intestine/rectum, then eventually (in extremis) you will vomit it out. Shortly after this, you will die. However before that your bladder may burst, covering your internal organs in acid.

BBB[/quote]

holy shit that is SERIOUS.

Cauda equina syndrome occurs when an intervertebral disc bulges or herniates and presses onto the nerves that control bladder and anal sphincter tone, preventing relaxation and elimination of urine and feces.

It is a medical emergency. If you cannot eliminate feces via the large intestine/rectum, then eventually (in extremis) you will vomit it out. Shortly after this, you will die. However before that your bladder may burst, covering your internal organs in acid.

BBB[/quote]

This post scared the shit out of me…

[quote]Rational Gaze wrote:

BBB[/quote]

This post scared the shit out of me…[/quote]

If only it could do the same for the OP’s brother.

ZING!