Please Explain Watching Men on Stage

The OP, along with unsuccessfully hiding his homosexuality, has a grammar problem. Almost no punctuation, and he can’t spell right.

The way I looked at it, is that you see the work, dedication, drive and discipline that it takes to get into extreme condition.

It also takes an understanding of how your own body works and manipulating hormones, nutrients, and even water, to get the desired effect that you’re looking for.

There’s nothing sexual about it to me.

This guy reminds me of the people who upon learning that I wrestled in high school or take judo say “OMG like that’s so gay rolling around with other dudes all hot and sweaty why do you do that?”. I don’t really know how to respond to them.

I like debra’s comment -lol

S

Why did people like watching basketball in the 70’s and 80’s with those tight ass shorts. So tight grown men are running around with the male ctoe. Nobody called you gay for watching that sport.

How can you critique a physique if you can’t see it. Unless this “friend” of yours is getting a bro hard on for reviewing it, its normal. You may be the one with the problem.

If you can’t appreciate what someone else has accomplished without feeling some erotic connection to it, you should explore your latent desire.

So yes, I critque a figure and ADMIRE what has been accomplished - I think you check out a fiqure and have an ATTRACTION. It’s ok - I tolerate gays. Be True to Thine Self.

Hey, lets give the guy a break. Let’s walk a mile in his shoes, I mean it has to be difficult not being able to participate or enjoy activities like bodybuilding or wrestling. I meain, the clothing for those sports would not allow for him to hide his rock hard erection around the other big muscley dudes.

Haha if i was gay i wouldnt be complaining would i id be at the show in the front row with a fatty n tears of joy ppppfff

[quote]Loudog75 wrote:

Why did people like watching basketball in the 70’s and 80’s with those tight ass shorts. So tight grown men are running around with the male ctoe. Nobody called you gay for watching that sport.

[/quote]

I miss the 70’s.

Well basically once you say to yourself, “I want to be as big as that guy”, you kind of have to follow their lead.

Why do scientists go to seminars that the worlds leading scientists speak at?

Because they are the best at what you are attempting to accomplish.

Not a hard concept.

Amateur shows on the other hand, I just don’t really like watching them. Nothing against amateurs, everyone starts somewhere but just not as motivating as the big freak of natures.

I like Debra’s comment.

Having said that, I guess you don’t go to the zoo to see animals…

"“Age 17 starting weight 61kgs , 6% bf, 6’1 WORST NIGHT MARE IS WAKING UP AND BEING LIKE THAT AGAIN !!!”

Rofl at the fact you think you’re 6% BF in this photo and rofl at the picture. You clearly are not only a homo, but also a feminine homo. Go wrestle some more guys hoping you get a cock in the eye.

Has nothing to do with sexual attraction. Rather, the human body whether male or female when finely tuned and honed into a high degree of physical fitness, well muscled and lean, and defined by a high degree of aesthetic definition, is something to behold. To many from time immemorial (just look at ancient art) this has been a look that is marveled at. Just like a sickly scrawny or grossly obese body elicits derision a finely sculpted body is praised.

D

Remind you of anyone?

[quote]ourouk wrote:
I like Debra’s comment.

Having said that, I guess you don’t go to the zoo to see animals…[/quote]

HAH! Who the hell would pay to look at naked animals?

Perhaps this is more to your liking?

OP just disqualified the 2006 members from the “T-Nation’s Best Class” thread.

[quote]Professor X wrote:
Rational Gaze wrote:
I think this guy is just compensating for his own latent homosexuality, and can’t come to terms with it.

That is the first thing that always pops into my mind when people act like this. Question, would pro wrestling have even half of the following it has if all of the wrestlers only weighed 130lbs?

Anyone who believes that is a dumbass.

All humans if they have any desire at all to perfect the way they look will look to other humans like them if they have achieved their own goals. I can look at a competition and not think about sex. If you can’t do that, then maybe YOU alone are the one who is gay.

To reach the upper levels of any pursuit, whether that be physical or educational, requires looking to those who have done better in it before you. Anyone who can’t grasp this isn’t worth the effort.[/quote]

wow professor x hit it right on the target. when I see the guys in the magazines and stuff like that I like to think . . . hey if they can do it why can’t I? If i put forth the effort then I can to.

[quote]Loudog75 wrote:
Perhaps this is more to your liking?[/quote]

hey Loudog75 . . that’s fucking hilarious!

fuck this guy, i offered him advice in his skinny to big thread under performance photos…hey guy, go suck a bag of dicks.

if you don’t know why “WE” here at T-Nation watch the Olympia and such then you haven’t got a clue.

Also, an honest critique of your performance photos…you went from a skinny fat kid to a fat fat kid. You’ve managed to maintain your build as you’ve gotten fatter, the muscle to fat ratio has maintained itself as you’ve porked up.

You remind me of Veal. Judas Veal should be the new name!

Suprised to see ‘I’m Yolked’ back so soon. More heads than a fucking hydra…