Please Explain Watching Men on Stage

Theres this guy at work who likes to look at pictues of guys in g strings with all their body hair shaved off while there posing its probably the gayest thing ive ever seen

why the hell would any man want to watch another man with no hair covered in oil in a g string strut around on stage ???

can some one explain this to me who isnt gay ?

i just dont get it

Because it’s part of the sport?

What, you want bodybuilders to be fully clothed on staged when they are critiqued for definition, size and symmetry?

do you go and pay moeny to see that ? what attracts you to look at semi naked buffed dudes ? like were does the motivation come from ?

Why does bodybuilding bother you so much?

Successful Troll is Successful

1 Like

[quote]silverhydra wrote:
Successful Troll is Successful[/quote]

No shit.

I think someone’s bitter about their progress, and looking to take it out on someone else.

If that’s the way you look bodybuilding, then maybe there are some questions that YOU should be asking yourself…

I pay to see that shows to see also the figure and fitness women. A politically correct way to look at beautiful chicks.

And for the men, when you do BB, it is pleasant to look at them, to compare them to see what they achieve and what you still have to do to be there too ! Nothing sexual though…

I think this guy is just compensating for his own latent homosexuality, and can’t come to terms with it.

I just dont get it im being serious? This an’t about me cunt im just askin for real, like if u wana get big for chicks or safety or to feel powerful that makes sense but i dont get why guys wana see dudes Like on stage naked flexing seems pretty gay to me and like most people… If u can explain it from a straight guys perspective go ahead otherwise dont come wingein with ya girl bitchin yap yap cunts

lol. You gotta admit it is pretty funny. A bunch of straight guys checking out other straight guy’s glutes. “OMFG, look at those striations in his glutes!!! Gawd I love this sport!!!”

All kidding aside, I think bodybuilding is cool, but it is kinda funny when you think about it. If you can’t see the humor in it, and get too defensive about it, then, well…

I like to think it’s a combination of art appreciation with a uderstanding of how much work goes into such an achievement. if you can’t understand that, then nothing anyone says will help you with your homophobia.

S

… Im not homophobic im just sayin

I just like to see what the human body is capable of.

[quote]Rational Gaze wrote:
I think this guy is just compensating for his own latent homosexuality, and can’t come to terms with it.[/quote]

That is the first thing that always pops into my mind when people act like this. Question, would pro wrestling have even half of the following it has if all of the wrestlers only weighed 130lbs?

Anyone who believes that is a dumbass.

All humans if they have any desire at all to perfect the way they look will look to other humans like them if they have achieved their own goals. I can look at a competition and not think about sex. If you can’t do that, then maybe YOU alone are the one who is gay.

To reach the upper levels of any pursuit, whether that be physical or educational, requires looking to those who have done better in it before you. Anyone who can’t grasp this isn’t worth the effort.

[quote]Judas wrote:
Answer my question dont start ya women yappin cunts, it seems fucin homo to me, seriously why would any dude wanna see that shit?, gettin big for safety n work or sport is cool n makes sense but i just dont get this posing homo shit ???[/quote]

I know, right!?! Like, what’s it with baseball and them hittin’ a ball with a bat and shit? WTF is up with that? And four bases? WTF? Why don’t they run clockwise around the bases?! Does that make sense to anyone?

If you can’t look at another human being without wanting to fuck it then you are the one with the issues.

[quote]Judas wrote:
Answer my question dont start ya women yappin cunts, it seems fucin homo to me, seriously why would any dude wanna see that shit?, gettin big for safety n work or sport is cool n makes sense but i just dont get this posing homo shit ???[/quote]

Then don’t “get it”. Why do you think anyone else should care that you don’t “get it”?

Stu answered your question perfectly.

[quote]Judas wrote:
I just dont get it im being serious? This an’t about me cunt im just askin for real, like if u wana get big for chicks or safety or to feel powerful that makes sense but i dont get why guys wana see dudes Like on stage naked flexing seems pretty gay to me and like most people… If u can explain it from a straight guys perspective go ahead otherwise dont come wingein with ya girl bitchin yap yap cunts[/quote]

I think it was already explainjed to you in the 2nd post on this thread.

Part of sport.
Judged on size, shape, symmetry.

IMO the colorful tiny speedo’s are a bit much. But really dude, you know why they are hairless and you know why they arent wearing much clothing.

And straight guys watch these competitions cuz these are the biggest most muscular men on the planet, and some ppl here have an interest in getting big and muscular. I don’t se the mystery here.