T Nation

Please Evaluate This 14 Week Cycle

Basic Stats: 5’11" 250, 43y/o, have been lifting for over 27 years. I’ve done on average 2 cycles every year for the past 8 years. Currently using 5/3/1 as my training routine, lifting 4 days a week, also train BJJ/grappling 3 days a week. Just looking to add about 5-10 pounds of solid muscle at this point.

Proposed cycle:

W 1-14: Test Cyp 250mg eod
W 1-14: Deca 150mg eod
W 5-9: T-bol, 50mg ED
W 13-16: HCG 1000iu eod
W 1-16: Adex 1mg eod

PCT W 17-20: Nolva 40/40/20/20

I also have Caber on hand. Thanks.

why don’t use tbol as kickstart in the beginning ?

I’ve always done that in the past. Just wanted to try something different this time.

so place tbol at the final weeks. the dosage of gears should be increasing because the body starts reacting

for a cycle length of 14 weeks with deca you will need better PCT, look up some more examples, deca last the longest in body even after pct up to 4-6 months.

if you can get your hands on superdrol go with that instead of the tbol, run it max 4 weeks if you can stand the crippling back pains… but its worth it 6-7 lean mass just with that and good training/diet.

I’d run the test past the deca by 2-4 weeks.
I’d also run the Tbol at the beginning or at the end right up to pct as you won’t have to wait for it to clear for pct. Though I’d run winny at the end myself.