T Nation

Please Enlighten Me on Steroids

[quote]lbraga wrote:

[quote]T-Fal wrote:
Background:

Worked out in my teens and made good gains. Have worked out on and off. Never had a schedule, just always been the type of guy that could go in the gym and walk around and start growing. My sex drive has been insane my whole life so I am thinking I have high natural levels of testosterone. Or did have high levels. Never done steroids yet.

Flash Forward 20 years:

Age 38. Got tired of feeling run down last year and decided to start working out. Gained 35-40lbs in 6 months WITHOUT STEROIDS. Went from 150lbs-190lbs @5’10’’ no kidding. . .sure there is a bit of fat, and i was dieting before I started to eat and train again. . .but most of the weight gained is lean body mass. Bench increased from about 120lbs to about 230lbs. I know. . .pretty decent. . .and no workout program either. Arms 17’ pumped/vascular, toned midsection but no six pack. Honestly, I look better then guys half my age (not bragging). I think I have really good genetics.

Future:

So was considering steroids because I am pretty sure I would become a monster on them. It seems I am naturally predisposed to put on muscle and would love to see how big I could get. Also noticed last 5 years my erections are not what they used to be. . .granted I still jerk off about 1-2 times a day (can’t help it) but I used to be way more horny (if you can believe that). I never understood how men could ignore cameltoe because I was always so horny it made me go to the washroom to rub one out whenever I saw it. Now I am starting to feel a lot more normal with the sex drive and it is weird not being interested in sex at times because for my whole life I thought about it 24/7 365 days a year. Viagra works well enough to make my erections kick ass, and it makes me miss having sex with really hard spontaneous erections so I use it sparingly once in awhile (I am married and wife isn’t that interested in sex anyway, but I got a mistress. . .or two).

SO. . .the more I read about steroids and PCT and see cases of guys screwing up their hormones for good, the more I worry about messing with it. Thinking I’d rather have my semi hard pecker and jerk off and have sex with a bit of viagra then lose my libido entirely!

SO MY QUESTION IS. . .are you guys taking steroids fuing crazy or what?!!! Honestly?! How the fk can it possibly be worth it to mess with your manhood for some muscle and end up chemically castrated?! I get that guys want a confidence boost, but isn’t working out and seeing your body progress enough???

Please enlighten me. . .because I am reading about a ton of sexual problems from roids. . .seems at some point it will hit, even with a good PCT plan.[/quote]

U MAD BRAH ?

Your bitch isn’t interest in sex because she’s banging the personal trainer who is on gear and has raging hard ons all day long as compared to your pathetic “semi-boner, good enough to jerk off in a stall at work after seeing cameltoe”

fucking loser
[/quote]

OH GOD! LOLL!!!

There are some major side effects that do
Happen and I can warn you personally. Within 6 weeks you will notice insane strength, huge swelling of your muscles, growth, and girls that never noticed you before will now be caught in the gym mirrors gawking. You have been warned!

I peruse many an online forum on a wide variety of topics. Some of the most intelligently witty and entertaining posts come from these T-Nationers.

Whats that you say Dr. Comprehensive Medical Research? Increased testosterone levels linked to improved cognitive health? Pesky side effects.

[quote]lbraga wrote:

[quote]T-Fal wrote:
Background:

Worked out in my teens and made good gains. Have worked out on and off. Never had a schedule, just always been the type of guy that could go in the gym and walk around and start growing. My sex drive has been insane my whole life so I am thinking I have high natural levels of testosterone. Or did have high levels. Never done steroids yet.

Flash Forward 20 years:

Age 38. Got tired of feeling run down last year and decided to start working out. Gained 35-40lbs in 6 months WITHOUT STEROIDS. Went from 150lbs-190lbs @5’10’’ no kidding. . .sure there is a bit of fat, and i was dieting before I started to eat and train again. . .but most of the weight gained is lean body mass. Bench increased from about 120lbs to about 230lbs. I know. . .pretty decent. . .and no workout program either. Arms 17’ pumped/vascular, toned midsection but no six pack. Honestly, I look better then guys half my age (not bragging). I think I have really good genetics.

Future:

So was considering steroids because I am pretty sure I would become a monster on them. It seems I am naturally predisposed to put on muscle and would love to see how big I could get. Also noticed last 5 years my erections are not what they used to be. . .granted I still jerk off about 1-2 times a day (can’t help it) but I used to be way more horny (if you can believe that). I never understood how men could ignore cameltoe because I was always so horny it made me go to the washroom to rub one out whenever I saw it. Now I am starting to feel a lot more normal with the sex drive and it is weird not being interested in sex at times because for my whole life I thought about it 24/7 365 days a year. Viagra works well enough to make my erections kick ass, and it makes me miss having sex with really hard spontaneous erections so I use it sparingly once in awhile (I am married and wife isn’t that interested in sex anyway, but I got a mistress. . .or two).

SO. . .the more I read about steroids and PCT and see cases of guys screwing up their hormones for good, the more I worry about messing with it. Thinking I’d rather have my semi hard pecker and jerk off and have sex with a bit of viagra then lose my libido entirely!

SO MY QUESTION IS. . .are you guys taking steroids fuing crazy or what?!!! Honestly?! How the fk can it possibly be worth it to mess with your manhood for some muscle and end up chemically castrated?! I get that guys want a confidence boost, but isn’t working out and seeing your body progress enough???

Please enlighten me. . .because I am reading about a ton of sexual problems from roids. . .seems at some point it will hit, even with a good PCT plan.[/quote]

U MAD BRAH ?

Your bitch isn’t interest in sex because she’s banging the personal trainer who is on gear and has raging hard ons all day long as compared to your pathetic “semi-boner, good enough to jerk off in a stall at work after seeing cameltoe”

fucking loser
[/quote]

I had wrote almost that same exact post but erased it and told myself it is the tren talking. Have to say I am happy someone put that out there.

[quote]iammikewatts wrote:
I peruse many an online forum on a wide variety of topics. Some of the most intelligently witty and entertaining posts come from these T-Nationers.

Whats that you say Dr. Comprehensive Medical Research? Increased testosterone levels linked to improved cognitive health? Pesky side effects.
[/quote]
And let us not forget a side effect which was just recently brought to my attention bowling with your buddy norm lol

And wait a damn minute did anyone notice OP’s name T-fal? maybe T-fail and he was def projecting. Here you are OP my E-diagnosis

entertaining stuff this…

[quote]lbraga wrote:

[quote]T-Fal wrote:
Background:

Worked out in my teens and made good gains. Have worked out on and off. Never had a schedule, just always been the type of guy that could go in the gym and walk around and start growing. My sex drive has been insane my whole life so I am thinking I have high natural levels of testosterone. Or did have high levels. Never done steroids yet.

Flash Forward 20 years:

Age 38. Got tired of feeling run down last year and decided to start working out. Gained 35-40lbs in 6 months WITHOUT STEROIDS. Went from 150lbs-190lbs @5’10’’ no kidding. . .sure there is a bit of fat, and i was dieting before I started to eat and train again. . .but most of the weight gained is lean body mass. Bench increased from about 120lbs to about 230lbs. I know. . .pretty decent. . .and no workout program either. Arms 17’ pumped/vascular, toned midsection but no six pack. Honestly, I look better then guys half my age (not bragging). I think I have really good genetics.

Future:

So was considering steroids because I am pretty sure I would become a monster on them. It seems I am naturally predisposed to put on muscle and would love to see how big I could get. Also noticed last 5 years my erections are not what they used to be. . .granted I still jerk off about 1-2 times a day (can’t help it) but I used to be way more horny (if you can believe that). I never understood how men could ignore cameltoe because I was always so horny it made me go to the washroom to rub one out whenever I saw it. Now I am starting to feel a lot more normal with the sex drive and it is weird not being interested in sex at times because for my whole life I thought about it 24/7 365 days a year. Viagra works well enough to make my erections kick ass, and it makes me miss having sex with really hard spontaneous erections so I use it sparingly once in awhile (I am married and wife isn’t that interested in sex anyway, but I got a mistress. . .or two).

SO. . .the more I read about steroids and PCT and see cases of guys screwing up their hormones for good, the more I worry about messing with it. Thinking I’d rather have my semi hard pecker and jerk off and have sex with a bit of viagra then lose my libido entirely!

SO MY QUESTION IS. . .are you guys taking steroids fuing crazy or what?!!! Honestly?! How the fk can it possibly be worth it to mess with your manhood for some muscle and end up chemically castrated?! I get that guys want a confidence boost, but isn’t working out and seeing your body progress enough???

Please enlighten me. . .because I am reading about a ton of sexual problems from roids. . .seems at some point it will hit, even with a good PCT plan.[/quote]

U MAD BRAH ?

Your bitch isn’t interest in sex because she’s banging the personal trainer who is on gear and has raging hard ons all day long as compared to your pathetic “semi-boner, good enough to jerk off in a stall at work after seeing cameltoe”

fucking loser
[/quote]

Dude relax…you and I are not competing for the same thing. You like your women with hairy mustaches and clits the circumference of a #10 can. I like sleek, intelligent, feminine women that I can position in front of a mirror and boink from behind (watch their eyes bulge out). As for my wife, she hates muscle heads, but lucky for me she likes chicks…too bad I can’t convince her to get one to join us! Honestly bro, I am not hating on you for shriveling your balls into marbles–I mean someone has to test the limits of male fertility, might as well be a guy like you who’d rather pound weights then pussy. I rarely lose to men like you when it comes to women…not bragging, just saying.

that’s some good trolling T-Fal. I give it 9/10

[quote]T-Fal wrote:

[quote]lbraga wrote:

[quote]T-Fal wrote:
Background:

Worked out in my teens and made good gains. Have worked out on and off. Never had a schedule, just always been the type of guy that could go in the gym and walk around and start growing. My sex drive has been insane my whole life so I am thinking I have high natural levels of testosterone. Or did have high levels. Never done steroids yet.

Flash Forward 20 years:

Age 38. Got tired of feeling run down last year and decided to start working out. Gained 35-40lbs in 6 months WITHOUT STEROIDS. Went from 150lbs-190lbs @5’10’’ no kidding. . .sure there is a bit of fat, and i was dieting before I started to eat and train again. . .but most of the weight gained is lean body mass. Bench increased from about 120lbs to about 230lbs. I know. . .pretty decent. . .and no workout program either. Arms 17’ pumped/vascular, toned midsection but no six pack. Honestly, I look better then guys half my age (not bragging). I think I have really good genetics.

Future:

So was considering steroids because I am pretty sure I would become a monster on them. It seems I am naturally predisposed to put on muscle and would love to see how big I could get. Also noticed last 5 years my erections are not what they used to be. . .granted I still jerk off about 1-2 times a day (can’t help it) but I used to be way more horny (if you can believe that). I never understood how men could ignore cameltoe because I was always so horny it made me go to the washroom to rub one out whenever I saw it. Now I am starting to feel a lot more normal with the sex drive and it is weird not being interested in sex at times because for my whole life I thought about it 24/7 365 days a year. Viagra works well enough to make my erections kick ass, and it makes me miss having sex with really hard spontaneous erections so I use it sparingly once in awhile (I am married and wife isn’t that interested in sex anyway, but I got a mistress. . .or two).

SO. . .the more I read about steroids and PCT and see cases of guys screwing up their hormones for good, the more I worry about messing with it. Thinking I’d rather have my semi hard pecker and jerk off and have sex with a bit of viagra then lose my libido entirely!

SO MY QUESTION IS. . .are you guys taking steroids fuing crazy or what?!!! Honestly?! How the fk can it possibly be worth it to mess with your manhood for some muscle and end up chemically castrated?! I get that guys want a confidence boost, but isn’t working out and seeing your body progress enough???

Please enlighten me. . .because I am reading about a ton of sexual problems from roids. . .seems at some point it will hit, even with a good PCT plan.[/quote]

U MAD BRAH ?

Your bitch isn’t interest in sex because she’s banging the personal trainer who is on gear and has raging hard ons all day long as compared to your pathetic “semi-boner, good enough to jerk off in a stall at work after seeing cameltoe”

fucking loser
[/quote]

Dude relax…you and I are not competing for the same thing. You like your women with hairy mustaches and clits the circumference of a #10 can. I like sleek, intelligent, feminine women that I can position in front of a mirror and boink from behind (watch their eyes bulge out). As for my wife, she hates muscle heads, but lucky for me she likes chicks…too bad I can’t convince her to get one to join us! Honestly bro, I am not hating on you for shriveling your balls into marbles–I mean someone has to test the limits of male fertility, might as well be a guy like you who’d rather pound weights then pussy. I rarely lose to men like you when it comes to women…not bragging, just saying.
[/quote]

What good is it to beat me at picking them up, if when you get into the bathroom to pound them from behind in front of a mirror you remember that YOUR DICK DOESNT WORK! oh snap! What good are your wrinkly 40 yo balls now beeeeyyyaatch ?

Go back to jerking off in the stall at work, troll.

[quote]Evobrent wrote:
Wow…just wow. How did I read so much of this? When done properly, and with the correct medical knowledge, and not to excess, there are about as many risks as bowling with your buddy norm. Proper diet, supplementation, and doses…along with legit gear are better for you than you think. Do you know what an anabolic steroid is? I’m guessing you don’t. And Don’t go confusing it with other forms of steroids such as birth control pills, or cholesterol.( yes, sterol is a suffix for steroid)

to put it into the most laymen terms possible: you have a Honda with VTEC, kinda quick right? Occasionally a girl will look. Not the fastest or prettiest car out there but it’s ok and it’ll get you where you need to go. Now, 2003 hits and the mitsubishi Evo hits the shores. Now you have the same VTEC (MiVEC actually but same premise) but now it has a near zero lag turbo, 4 doors, all wheel drive, and brakes that can stop a Mack truck! Still a lil 4 banger…but now EVERY girl looks (including your camel toe girls you love) and its much more fun to be seen in:) it’s the same original ‘Honda’ platform. But it is running faster, better in the corners, more power, more torque, way nicer to look at, and all that. It’s the same thing but on steroids! Ya dig? You don’t sound like a dummy by any means. But stop reading your ‘bro’ pages and start going in depth on medical journals and educate yourself. Then cast that stone friend.[/quote]

How the hell can I fashion a witty response to this when I gotta type on my iPhone at work and deal with autocorrect. Honestly, I have educated myself, and not by reading bro pages, but by talking to real doctors. The canary in the coal mine is this: men’s sexual libido is more complicated then just adding testosterone…how many have I seen on here with plenty of test in ther systems and no wood. If you are crazy enough to mess with that good for you. My decent physique and superior intellect gets me enough hot pussy…and when icant get it anymore I’ll pay for it–since money is not an issue.

[quote]lbraga wrote:

[quote]T-Fal wrote:

[quote]lbraga wrote:

[quote]T-Fal wrote:
Background:

Worked out in my teens and made good gains. Have worked out on and off. Never had a schedule, just always been the type of guy that could go in the gym and walk around and start growing. My sex drive has been insane my whole life so I am thinking I have high natural levels of testosterone. Or did have high levels. Never done steroids yet.

Flash Forward 20 years:

Age 38. Got tired of feeling run down last year and decided to start working out. Gained 35-40lbs in 6 months WITHOUT STEROIDS. Went from 150lbs-190lbs @5’10’’ no kidding. . .sure there is a bit of fat, and i was dieting before I started to eat and train again. . .but most of the weight gained is lean body mass. Bench increased from about 120lbs to about 230lbs. I know. . .pretty decent. . .and no workout program either. Arms 17’ pumped/vascular, toned midsection but no six pack. Honestly, I look better then guys half my age (not bragging). I think I have really good genetics.

Future:

So was considering steroids because I am pretty sure I would become a monster on them. It seems I am naturally predisposed to put on muscle and would love to see how big I could get. Also noticed last 5 years my erections are not what they used to be. . .granted I still jerk off about 1-2 times a day (can’t help it) but I used to be way more horny (if you can believe that). I never understood how men could ignore cameltoe because I was always so horny it made me go to the washroom to rub one out whenever I saw it. Now I am starting to feel a lot more normal with the sex drive and it is weird not being interested in sex at times because for my whole life I thought about it 24/7 365 days a year. Viagra works well enough to make my erections kick ass, and it makes me miss having sex with really hard spontaneous erections so I use it sparingly once in awhile (I am married and wife isn’t that interested in sex anyway, but I got a mistress. . .or two).

SO. . .the more I read about steroids and PCT and see cases of guys screwing up their hormones for good, the more I worry about messing with it. Thinking I’d rather have my semi hard pecker and jerk off and have sex with a bit of viagra then lose my libido entirely!

SO MY QUESTION IS. . .are you guys taking steroids fuing crazy or what?!!! Honestly?! How the fk can it possibly be worth it to mess with your manhood for some muscle and end up chemically castrated?! I get that guys want a confidence boost, but isn’t working out and seeing your body progress enough???

Please enlighten me. . .because I am reading about a ton of sexual problems from roids. . .seems at some point it will hit, even with a good PCT plan.[/quote]

U MAD BRAH ?

Your bitch isn’t interest in sex because she’s banging the personal trainer who is on gear and has raging hard ons all day long as compared to your pathetic “semi-boner, good enough to jerk off in a stall at work after seeing cameltoe”

fucking loser
[/quote]

Dude relax…you and I are not competing for the same thing. You like your women with hairy mustaches and clits the circumference of a #10 can. I like sleek, intelligent, feminine women that I can position in front of a mirror and boink from behind (watch their eyes bulge out). As for my wife, she hates muscle heads, but lucky for me she likes chicks…too bad I can’t convince her to get one to join us! Honestly bro, I am not hating on you for shriveling your balls into marbles–I mean someone has to test the limits of male fertility, might as well be a guy like you who’d rather pound weights then pussy. I rarely lose to men like you when it comes to women…not bragging, just saying.
[/quote]

What good is it to beat me at picking them up, if when you get into the bathroom to pound them from behind in front of a mirror you remember that YOUR DICK DOESNT WORK! oh snap! What good are your wrinkly 40 yo balls now beeeeyyyaatch ?

Go back to jerking off in the stall at work, troll.

[/quote]

Dude…I still am jerking off in a stall at work. Goddamn up skirt porn ruined me and now I walk around like a creep all day pretending to hit the floor with a myocardial infarction just so I can glimpse some panty. And my balls, while a little wrinkly, still work overtime producing some of the worlds finest test which I loving ejaculate onto the chins and asses of your gorgeous wives–well, not your wife, but her clit has potential as an ass plug–too bad I am not part homo.

Ahh this is gettin good

[quote]rds63799 wrote:
that’s some good trolling T-Fal. I give it 9/10[/quote]
agree, I really gotta stop fanning the flames when the trolls pop up.

It always seems like the guys that brag the most about gettin laid usually don’t get laid at all

[quote]BUDs wrote:
It always seems like the guys that brag the most about gettin laid usually don’t get laid at all [/quote]

Near 40 and had a fling with a 26 year old…I’d say that qualifies me as doing okay. Honestly, it’s not like I have bedded a ton of broads…but enough by my standards considering I’ve been married for 14 years. Honestly, you knuckle draggers have no idea how charming I am, too bad my standards are so high that i turn down sex.

Not hating on your gainer/steroid lifestyle, just don’t understand the point of false confidence. When the needle is pulled out of your ass reality comes crashing in, who needs that shit brah, life is hard enough I gotta pretend to be a strong man–fuck that noise. Someone please say something remotely funny or intelligent to keep this kindergarten muscle-head thread alive.

Ok maybe you did maybe you didn’t. But I do know I don’t need the needle for confidence and when the needle comes out my reality doesn’t come crashing down I feel fine, my world doesn’t end because I stopped. Life is hard and life Is short so live it up I don’t live life pretending I’m strong because I am strong there is no pretending that. If enjoying life for you is looking up skirts and beating off in urinals then that’s you. If someone enjoys life by hittin the needle and getting big and strong then that’s their choice. And your bias opinion about steroid users is wrong, I know a few people who have cycled many years and they are fine, sure you can mess yourself up but look closer its usually the ones who do the wrong things on cycle that get messed up.

ok guys, it’s been fun but let’s not feed the trolls anymore…

Not a troll at all, just out to try and understand the mindset of someone who would knowingly inject stuff into their body without knowing where it came from? Also would like to hear some honest stories of erection problems and issues experienced while cycling. Or maybe the lack of intelligent responses and/or hardons in this forum is really just an excuse for steroids making men gay and dumb?

[quote]T-Fal wrote:
Background:

Worked out in my teens and made good gains. Have worked out on and off. Never had a schedule, just always been the type of guy that could go in the gym and walk around and start growing. My sex drive has been insane my whole life so I am thinking I have high natural levels of testosterone. Or did have high levels. Never done steroids yet.

Flash Forward 20 years:

Age 38. Got tired of feeling run down last year and decided to start working out. Gained 35-40lbs in 6 months WITHOUT STEROIDS. Went from 150lbs-190lbs @5’10’’ no kidding. . .sure there is a bit of fat, and i was dieting before I started to eat and train again. . .but most of the weight gained is lean body mass. Bench increased from about 120lbs to about 230lbs. I know. . .pretty decent. . .and no workout program either. Arms 17’ pumped/vascular, toned midsection but no six pack. Honestly, I look better then guys half my age (not bragging). I think I have really good genetics.

Future:

So was considering steroids because I am pretty sure I would become a monster on them. It seems I am naturally predisposed to put on muscle and would love to see how big I could get. Also noticed last 5 years my erections are not what they used to be. . .granted I still jerk off about 1-2 times a day (can’t help it) but I used to be way more horny (if you can believe that). I never understood how men could ignore cameltoe because I was always so horny it made me go to the washroom to rub one out whenever I saw it. Now I am starting to feel a lot more normal with the sex drive and it is weird not being interested in sex at times because for my whole life I thought about it 24/7 365 days a year. Viagra works well enough to make my erections kick ass, and it makes me miss having sex with really hard spontaneous erections so I use it sparingly once in awhile (I am married and wife isn’t that interested in sex anyway, but I got a mistress. . .or two).

SO. . .the more I read about steroids and PCT and see cases of guys screwing up their hormones for good, the more I worry about messing with it. Thinking I’d rather have my semi hard pecker and jerk off and have sex with a bit of viagra then lose my libido entirely!

SO MY QUESTION IS. . .are you guys taking steroids fuing crazy or what?!!! Honestly?! How the fk can it possibly be worth it to mess with your manhood for some muscle and end up chemically castrated?! I get that guys want a confidence boost, but isn’t working out and seeing your body progress enough???

Please enlighten me. . .because I am reading about a ton of sexual problems from roids. . .seems at some point it will hit, even with a good PCT plan.[/quote]

Wait you can reach a 230 bench @ 190lbs??? And to be honest i haven’t read anything else really besides some of your post. But if you research properly you may learn a thing. And of course the negative side of steroids will always be more covered. Isnt that with almost everything inlife? Maybe i am completely off base since i have never used but…