Please Don't Leave Balbos!!!

[quote]Shadow892 wrote:
Hey BALBOS, fuck everybody that wants to use you a means to their amusement. They are just weak and wish to make other people feel exactly the same way they feel. Chances are that if you ever submit a pic, 95% of the people who reply will ridicule you in a way that is not direct, or use the pic as a crutch for more ways to put you down.

Alot of the people on this site claim to be strong and I am sure that most of them are, but I dont care if they can squat 600, C+J 350, or bench 400, they might be the strongest men in the weight room but they’re the weakest men on this site. Anybody with any kind of integrity can see that their comments are not intended to help but only to hurt. And chances are they carry that same attitude into their own daily lives.
So if any of you feel the need to ridicule someone, put someone down, or act like an asshole, go look in the fuckin mirror.[/quote]

I don’t know, dude. I’m usually the first person to rag on people for unecessarily picking on newbies to bolster their own egos. This seems a little different to me though. These posts are pretty ridiculous. Hard to take them seriously. But I guess we should give the guy the benefit of the doubt?.. The thing that gets me is all this presentation of ‘ground-breaking’ information and then refusal to accept that it’s not when he’s told it’s not. If the whole thing’s not one big joke

[quote]Shadow892 wrote:
Hey BALBOS, fuck everybody that wants to use you a means to their amusement. They are just weak and wish to make other people feel exactly the same way they feel. Chances are that if you ever submit a pic, 95% of the people who reply will ridicule you in a way that is not direct, or use the pic as a crutch for more ways to put you down.

Alot of the people on this site claim to be strong and I am sure that most of them are, but I dont care if they can squat 600, C+J 350, or bench 400, they might be the strongest men in the weight room but they’re the weakest men on this site. Anybody with any kind of integrity can see that their comments are not intended to help but only to hurt. And chances are they carry that same attitude into their own daily lives.
So if any of you feel the need to ridicule someone, put someone down, or act like an asshole, go look in the fuckin mirror.[/quote]

Who the fuck are you to come in here and lecture all of us, with all of your 8 posts? If you have spent even 5 minutes on this forum you’d know guys like him are not appreciated here. jsbrook is right on, the guy is over the top.

This thread reminds me of why I stopped having sex with my dad.

Fuck you shadow bitch, who the hell you think you are talking to. So what we are having a bit of fun with the guy. With the exception of a few posts the stuff people have written isnt that bad, and my man BALBOS likes the attention and welcomes the criticism as he wants to be king of the trolls.

[quote]Shadow892 wrote:

[quote]jsbrook wrote:
CC wrote:
jsbrook wrote:
CC wrote:
At least his stats don’t sound ridiculously inflated…

Quite the contrary. Balbos, why are your pulling and pushing muscles so discrepant?

I didn’t really go over them with a fine-toothed comb, but now that you mention it…

Yeah. That just jumped out at me when glancing over. 10 pull-ups and 22 dips isn’t right.

[/quote]

Really? Those are about my numbers, maybe add a dip or two, and I thought that was pretty standard ratio-wise.

[quote]UtahLama wrote:
BALBOS wrote:
UtahLama wrote:
Yes Mr. BALBOS those of us out west are curious as well. Show us some pics…perhaps with a t-mag sign in them?

i look like shit.
you people in the west have far greater quality of life than we do–materiallistically speaking.
enjoy it.whats your point?
a t-mag sign is not something to use for stupid ideas like yours.
t-man sign is sacred for me.
there is no west and east on this site.
only testosterone.

There is NO way this thread could get any better. BALBOS take your honored place alongside EliteBalla…DieselWeisel…Mr.Pushups…and xCelticX…you are now in the Pantheon of Humor. Westside Yo.
[/quote]

Seriously, welcome. You’re not quite at the level of my man Mark Lonnie Jr. or the illest white rapper alive, LightPower, but even to be mentioned in the same conversation with them is an honor. Must be the coherent but fractured English, gets me every time.

first of all,i think you guys are all great.i dont mean it in a moral way.i mean it in way that you are dedicated to enhance your athleticism.when i say athleticism i mean it in the broad sense-playing sports,building muscle,…
alternatives are getting fatter and more lazy.
so,whether you are against me DOESNT PLAY ANY ROLES TO ME.it doesnt interest me at all.
what i have gone through in life,no one has gone through.

war,poverty,managing to merely survive,alcoholism,…
but that doesnt have anything to do with dips to chins ratio.

balbos message to you all—
ENJOY WHAT YOU HAVE!
i would change places with most of you any day.

stay strong!

balbos declaration*****

do not try to degrade me and say i am this or that. i am a complex person.
apart from that i have very high i.q. and very good general knowledge.

dear t-members,as you asked do i have some exotic eastern europe knowledge,cause i live in croatia which is near russia.
i do.
croatia was part of former yugoslavia until 1991.and part of eastern block.
training of croatian athletes is heavily influenced by russians even today.
as i see it,russians invented modern athletic training.
there is huge difference in how american athletes train and how russian athletes train and even eat.

if fedor was not competing and posted his picture here,do you know what your comments would be?
dude,you are f***** fat!
you have some bulk,but your arms could use some size…
yes,you are a little troll! you look like you need to put on at least 30 lb.of musle!
etc.

he is not ripped.
doesnt have any baaad tattoes.
is lighter than 240lb.
HE IS THE BEST FIGHTER.

stuff to think about.

i am going to post a lot of information about training in eastern europe and especially croatia.
have you heard of some croatian athletes.
croatia is a small and poor country with 4.5 million residents.
these are some accomplished croatian athletes–
1.mirko cro-cop filipović
2.branko cikatić-winner of first K1
3.janica kostelić
4.ivica kostelić
5.tony kukoč-nba
6.goran giriček-nba
7.goran ivani?ević-tennis
8.croatian handball team-best in the world in recent years
9.?eljko mavrović-former european heavy weight boxing champion
10.ivan ljubičić-tennis

i am going to post croatin methods for achieving athletic excellence if there is enough interest on your part.
let me know.

[quote]jsbrook wrote:
CC wrote:
jsbrook wrote:
CC wrote:
At least his stats don’t sound ridiculously inflated…

Quite the contrary. Balbos, why are your pulling and pushing muscles so discrepant?

I didn’t really go over them with a fine-toothed comb, but now that you mention it…

do you know difference betweem chins and pull-ups.it seems to me you dont even do chins and dips.seroiusly man,ditch those crappy machines at your gym and you some chin-and-dip superset.i highly recommend evill russians grease the groove program.
stay strong,brother!!
balbos

Yeah. That just jumped out at me when glancing over. 10 pull-ups and 22 dips isn’t right.

[/quote]

guys,please dont take it the wrong way,but i feel that i know more about training then all of you together on this thread.
yes,you are well-read.
you know difference between incline close-grip smith-machine lock-outs training and incline close-grip smith-machine heavy eccentric move but you lack real-world knowledge from experience.

someone posts his program on forum.i take one look at it and say —my god,this guy trains like a robot!
no in-built flexibility.
people say they focus on training movements and not muscles and then they go and do leg curls and say they dont feel quadriceps when doing dynamic box-squats.
for all of you athletes here–if you train movements and not muscles,whats up with this obsession about lean-body mass?

[quote]oriensus wrote:
Hey Balbos, since you’re from Croatia, what do you think of CroCop?[/quote]

mirko is great.he will beat fedor.its going to be best knock-out ever.high kick so fast and powerfull,that i fear for fedor.
in 1996.i started training thai boxing at branco cikatics hrvatski tigar gym. cro-cop was my coach.ther was a group of us 15 begginers.crocop was not knoen at that time.i only knew him by his nickname fila.he was 190lb. then and was scary fast.
i was 19 at a time and quited thai boxing because of college demands.
crocop is the best and great man.
he is my role model.he was poor and nobody and he made himself top fighter and rich man.he has family.he has it all.

i would like to use a line from great TC–

balbos is not a man,HE IS A DYNAMITE!!!

i am as explosive as nitro-glyserin!!!

T-Nation is my home!!!

love me or hate me!!!

this is how balbos do!!!

hey balkanboy,where are you?
i am in a need for great drinking buddy.we will drink cheap RAKIJA and chase cheap woman…

balbos has only 3 interests in life
1.sports
2.drinking cheap alcohol
3.chasing cheap woman

balbos have only one ambition in life----to become elite athlete-hooligan

balbos have only one love in life–T-Nation

T-Nation,you are all i got.

stay strong!
your balbos