Please Don't Leave Balbos!!!

[quote]UtahLama wrote:
Yes Mr. BALBOS those of us out west are curious as well. Show us some pics…perhaps with a t-mag sign in them?[/quote]

i look like shit.
you people in the west have far greater quality of life than we do–materiallistically speaking.
enjoy it.whats your point?
a t-mag sign is not something to use for stupid ideas like yours.
t-man sign is sacred for me.
there is no west and east on this site.
only testosterone.

[quote]alstan90 wrote:
No m8 we DO want BALBOS to leave, why did you even start this thread? I don’t want to hear his crap anymore, we get enough genuine crap from new members, we don’t need fake trolls adding to it.

The only way I will want BALBOS to stay is if he takes a picture of himself with a body fat shoe.[/quote]

what are you doing in this thread,then?
lost in thought? like a deer caught in lights?(borrowed from shugarts merry christmas,bob–cheers,chris)

[quote]BALBOS wrote:
CC wrote:
At least his stats don’t sound ridiculously inflated…

i am not a liar.[/quote]

I would hope those stats aren’t lies. Those stats are quite unimpressive for someone who seems to think he is more knowledgeable than most T-Nation members… How long have you been training?

[quote]BALBOS wrote:
tips from balbos-

if you have favourite cheat food you want to get rid of–eat it so much until you puke or cant stuff it down…repeat this ritual a few times…and you wont crave it any more rest of your life!

stay strong![/quote]

Why doesn’t this hold true for alcohol??? I’ve puked a dozen times from booze, but it doesn’t seem to phase me.

DB

[quote]BALBOS wrote:
Kuz wrote:
Nate Dogg wrote:
I like Balbos too. He should stay.

Comedic value is hard to find these days.

Balbos, instead of posting new threads all day, how about posting in some of the already posted threads? Give people some of your advice/answers instead of starting a new topic on stuff everyone has discussed a hundred times already.

I’m with you. I am totally digging both the Balbos and the Tim Phoenix… plus Tim made me a high ranking officer in his army. Balbos, how come you don’t have an army yet???

you are now being disrespectfull instead of funny.[/quote]

you are now being regular unfunny instead of weird funny. Work on it.

[quote]BALBOS wrote:
UtahLama wrote:
Yes Mr. BALBOS those of us out west are curious as well. Show us some pics…perhaps with a t-mag sign in them?

i look like shit.
you people in the west have far greater quality of life than we do–materiallistically speaking.
enjoy it.whats your point?
a t-mag sign is not something to use for stupid ideas like yours.
t-man sign is sacred for me.
there is no west and east on this site.
only testosterone.[/quote]

There is NO way this thread could get any better. BALBOS take your honored place alongside EliteBalla…DieselWeisel…Mr.Pushups…and xCelticX…you are now in the Pantheon of Humor. Westside Yo.

Dude, what happened to your promise here:
http://www.T-Nation.com/readTopic.do?id=1053657&pageNo=0#1053657

Somehow I knew you couldn’t resist the urge to post here again, but damn. Just a day or so and you have about 10,000 more posts.

It’s like your posts were building up inside you and you had to splurge them all out at once as soon as you decided to post again.

[quote]Nate Dogg wrote:
Westside utilizes those methods. But they didn’t come up with it. :wink:
[/quote]

Yea I know…easy way for me to clssify them though. Thanks :slight_smile:

Hey Balbos, since you’re from Croatia, what do you think of CroCop?

I bet you Balbos is some rich Harvard prick who lives in Beverly Hills and he is just f*cking with us.

Supplements are a dream to you Balbos? Dude if you really have it as bad as you say you do, I can’t help but feel a bit sorry for you. But then when I think about the 2 dollar test you can buy at the local pharmacy, I wonder…

[quote]TDog305 wrote:
Nate Dogg wrote:
Westside utilizes those methods. But they didn’t come up with it. :wink:

Yea I know…easy way for me to clssify them though. Thanks :)[/quote]

I’m just looking out for my boy Balbos. Since he’s from Coatia and near Russia and all those other countries, he may have some secret knowledge of ME, DE, RE that we haven’t heard of yet. :wink:

[quote]Amsterdam Animal wrote:
I bet you Balbos is some rich Harvard prick who lives in Beverly Hills and he is just f*cking with us.

[/quote]

No, his material is just too good to be made-up.

And in regards to what Nate Dogg said about DE, ME, RE. Maybe Balbos is Yuri Verkoshansky’s long lost cousin. That’d be totally badass…then again, I see Balbos telling us that dilulting coffee will prolong the caffeine buzz and reality sets in.

[quote]dollarbill44 wrote:
Why doesn’t this hold true for alcohol??? I’ve puked a dozen times from booze, but it doesn’t seem to phase me.
DB[/quote]

A dozen?

LIGHTWEIGHT BABY!!!

This is priceless. Next he is going to say jerk off with two fingers before working out to naturally spike up your T levels…

Or he is going to come up with something random like squat mini’s and you can be the next russian super wrestler. I don’t even have the creativity to try to think of the crap he does…

Rock on balbos. Join DieselWeisel and Sasquatch99. Wasn’t here in thir time but the archived posts were hilarous.

[quote]BALBOS wrote:
CC wrote:

i am not a liar.
i dont have a reason or motive to lie.
lies would not help me lift more.
i am not going to get some hot lady by inflating e-lifts.
you asked for my stats and i responded.
[/quote]

Actually, I didn’t ask you for anything; I was actually somewhat defending you. Do you always take support this well?

[quote]CC wrote:
At least his stats don’t sound ridiculously inflated…[/quote]

Quite the contrary. Balbos, why are your pulling and pushing muscles so discrepant?

[quote]Kuz wrote:
BALBOS wrote:
Kuz wrote:
Nate Dogg wrote:
I like Balbos too. He should stay.

Comedic value is hard to find these days.

Balbos, instead of posting new threads all day, how about posting in some of the already posted threads? Give people some of your advice/answers instead of starting a new topic on stuff everyone has discussed a hundred times already.

I’m with you. I am totally digging both the Balbos and the Tim Phoenix… plus Tim made me a high ranking officer in his army. Balbos, how come you don’t have an army yet???

you are now being disrespectfull instead of funny.

you are now being regular unfunny instead of weird funny. Work on it.[/quote]

Hahaha. Right on, Kuz

[quote]jsbrook wrote:
CC wrote:

Quite the contrary. Balbos, why are your pulling and pushing muscles so discrepant? [/quote]

I didn’t really go over them with a fine-toothed comb, but now that you mention it…

[quote]CC wrote:
jsbrook wrote:
CC wrote:

Quite the contrary. Balbos, why are your pulling and pushing muscles so discrepant?

I didn’t really go over them with a fine-toothed comb, but now that you mention it…
[/quote]

Yeah. That just jumped out at me when glancing over. 10 pull-ups and 22 dips isn’t right.

Hey BALBOS, fuck everybody that wants to use you a means to their amusement. They are just weak and wish to make other people feel exactly the same way they feel. Chances are that if you ever submit a pic, 95% of the people who reply will ridicule you in a way that is not direct, or use the pic as a crutch for more ways to put you down.

Alot of the people on this site claim to be strong and I am sure that most of them are, but I dont care if they can squat 600, C+J 350, or bench 400, they might be the strongest men in the weight room but they’re the weakest men on this site. Anybody with any kind of integrity can see that their comments are not intended to help but only to hurt. And chances are they carry that same attitude into their own daily lives.
So if any of you feel the need to ridicule someone, put someone down, or act like an asshole, go look in the fuckin mirror.