Please Don't Leave Balbos!!!

Vroom and Grey,
Stop it! You are destroying the flow of the thread. I have an excited feeling that Balbos will very shortly divulge the one secret to training that the experts have withheld from us for far too long.

DB

[quote]grey wrote:
BALBOS wrote:

Hey Balbos. Could you please post a picture of yourself so as we can see the results you are getting from your innovative training philosophy.
I would like to see how it has helped you grow as an athlete.
It will help me and the rest of the T-Nation members here get a better understanding on how goals can really be attained.
PS. don’t forget to post your stats because sometimes it’s hard to figure out a persons age and size from a photo.
Unless you are holding a shoe that is.
Thanks in advance.

[/quote]
This is absurd Grey. Do you need to see a picture of L.Ron Hubbard to know the higher truths of the universe?

DB

[quote]dollarbill44 wrote:
Vroom and Grey,
Stop it! You are destroying the flow of the thread. I have an excited feeling that Balbos will very shortly divulge the one secret to training that the experts have withheld from us for far too long.

DB[/quote]

DB,

My apologies, I saw your very insightful and intriguing questions and I hope my nonsense doesn’t interrupt the flow of the conversation…

[quote]dollarbill44 wrote:
Vroom and Grey,

DB[/quote]

DB…

What Vroom said.

[quote]BALBOS wrote:
i have a secret to share with you.
i have developed some programs for athletic training and bodybuilding that are practical and very effective.
i have a tendency to think outside the box.
for example,do you know any butcher that worked in his profession for at least a few years that is not big?
not fat,but big.a lot of muscles and some fat. do you know any skinny butcher?
its because of their diet.
they it quality meat that they put away for themselves.
they eat only best parts of best meats in high quantities.
stay strong!![/quote]

On the flip side of this, concerning overwieght people, we should take a look at a winos’ diet.

When is the last time you saw a fat wino walking the streets of the city?

want to hear one more secret of training?

people suck at lateral movement.
athletes dont train lateral movement enough.run lateraly for conditioning.do lateral agility.do lateral jumps.run lateral sprints.
move lateraly more than forward.

when you do tons of lateral training-both intensive ones and great quantity-develop this specific ability,then go to play football or basketball.
you will be very surprised!

importance of strong feet

race cars depend greatly on good tyres.great athletes depend greatly on strong feet.
tip-find some exercises for curing flat feet,and train hard!!
if those little muscles in feet get better conditioning and strenght,you will be better athlete than putting 50 pounds on your bench!

No m8 we DO want BALBOS to leave, why did you even start this thread? I don’t want to hear his crap anymore, we get enough genuine crap from new members, we don’t need fake trolls adding to it.

The only way I will want BALBOS to stay is if he takes a picture of himself with a body fat shoe.

Yes Mr. BALBOS those of us out west are curious as well. Show us some pics…perhaps with a t-mag sign in them?

MY STATS
warning-not e-stats,but true one
age=28
ocupation=currently construction worker
sport=boxing for last 4 years
height=5-11
weight=195 lb.
body-fat=18%
squat=160 kg–340lb.
deep squat=285lb. 2rm
deadlift=410 lb. 1rm
315lb. 8rm
power clean=210
clean&jerk=185 lb.
bench=230 lb.
bent-over row=200 lb. for 4 reps
chins=10 reps bw
dips=22 reps bw
vertical jump=28 inches
3200m=14 min. and 15 sec.
thigh=24"
biceps=15"
chest=41"
waist=33"
former sports-karate,soccer,basketball,table tennis,jiu-jitsu,thai boxing
hope that helps!
bring the hate!

Hey Balbos- what website are you copying all of this information from? I’ve yet to read anything from you that seems like an original thought.

…sorry to destroy the flow of the thread but I’m really curious because some of the stuff is actually correct and I’m curious about the website(s) he’s plagarizing from.

[quote]chrismcl wrote:
I had to post this in a new thread in hopes that he’d see it from skimming through posts:

Balbos!!! Please don’t leave us! In the last three days, my facial muscles have gotten the best workout of my life from reading your posts. As I read them I’m imagining the voice of an ESL Croatian being so enthused about powerful milk and calling out the chinning “MONSTERS” I just start laughing my ass off. Your wisdom is lightyears beyond what we can comprehend.

So please! Balbos! I’m begging you!! DON’T RETIRE FROM T-Nation!!! WE NEED YOU!![/quote]

i wont leave my people.
never.

I think Balbos and The Phoenix should start a thread together; they could call it The Axis of Insanity.

On second thoughts, this could very well cause a ripple in the space-time continuum that would be amplified by each viewing of the thread until it finally spiralled out of control and the whole Earth would be sucked up into a wormhole. Not even the ashes of The Phoenix would escape…

Yeah, let’s hope these two never meet.

Exercises to cure flat feet??? Instead of asking us to search for them why not provide them? I doubt you can cure flat feet from exercise alone.

Most butchers I know are either normal or normal, unless they eat right and exercise after work, sorry I don’t buy it. My Grandfather was a Mechanic and had great forearms, I have simlar forearms, they were large by genetics, so I thank my Grandpa for them not because he was a Mechanic, My father has naturally muscular legs, desk job all his life never did weights, I also thank him for that. So your theory is based on coincidence IMO. Of course all I have done is proove that I may not have to work as hard for my legs and forearms compared to others, I am sure there are other people gifted in other areas (Keep it clean folks). That is my opinion.

At least his stats don’t sound ridiculously inflated…

tips from balbos-
take a nap just before you go to the gym.nap should last 15-25 minutes,not longer!

never stretch hamstring after you get up for at least 3 hours.

dilute coffee to make it stimulate you longer and be less toxic to the body

eat nuts before long training sessions
if you have favourite cheat food you want to get rid of–eat it so much until you puke or cant stuff it down…repeat this ritual a few times…and you wont crave it any more rest of your life!

stay strong!

[quote]Miserere wrote:
I think Balbos and The Phoenix should start a thread together; they could call it The Axis of Insanity.

On second thoughts, this could very well cause a ripple in the space-time continuum that would be amplified by each viewing of the thread until it finally spiralled out of control and the whole Earth would be sucked up into a wormhole. Not even the ashes of The Phoenix would escape…

Yeah, let’s hope these two never meet.[/quote]

and i am the insane one? lol

[quote]CC wrote:
At least his stats don’t sound ridiculously inflated…[/quote]

i am not a liar.
i dont have a reason or motive to lie.
lies would not help me lift more.
i am not going to get some hot lady by inflating e-lifts.
you asked for my stats and i responded.
they are not great,but i am proud of some–my over-double-bodyweight deadlift and bodyweight clean&jerk.
i want to get to 10 % body fat and to military press my bodyweight.
i am one of the stronger people at my gym,and one of the more athletic people at local streetball court.

[quote]UtahLama wrote:
Yes Mr. BALBOS those of us out west are curious as well. Show us some pics…perhaps with a t-mag sign in them?[/quote]

man,i dont have digital camera.i am among 2 percent of people here in croatia that have access to internet. i earn like 30 us dollars a day working at construction site.its a temporary job.then i have to figure out how to put food on my table.
i eat what i can affford.
Alpha Male is like some super-stuff from star trek…i can only dream about it.
my boxing gloves are falling apart.
now i have to spare money to buy cheapest new one to continue my training.
how should i send you pics of me?
are they relevant?
for christ sake,i am only 195 lb. with 18% bf.what do you expect? croatian sensation?

[quote]BALBOS wrote:
tips from balbos-

dilute coffee to make it stimulate you longer and be less toxic to the body

stay strong![/quote]

I won’t mention any of the other jibber-jabber you have posted but diluting caffeine won’t make it stimulate you longer. That is just wrong. It will stimulate you less, but the caffeine doesn’t get into your bloodstream slower because you took in less of it.

Drink less alcohol, and stay drunk longer.

Smoke less crack, but smoke it less often.