T Nation

Please delete this post

From some time in my head is a dumb question... and would like to ask it. I am interested in finding if i have short arms. My height is 187 my wingspan is 184. I know this is the primary test but i think it isn't that good since i am a tall person but with short fingers and small fist... heck... Second of all about my height. I do notice that i have a bit longer neck from all of my friends. Here is a picture of me and one of my friends. I am the guy on the right. He is 184-185 tall.

I think there is a way to find out but i just cant find info. Thanks in advance

Worry more about your skinny legs and less about your short arms.

I am the guy on the right.

Dude. I dont have big legs, but i have a 135 kg front squat at 83 kg bodyweight.

Assuming you are the smiling one, I don’t think your arms are too short. That said, I have to agree with the good doctor’s prognosis. I believe a proper prescription is a heavy dose of squats taken 3x weekly.

[quote]GeorgeMilev wrote:

Dude. I dont have big legs, but i have a 135 kg front squat at 83 kg bodyweight.[/quote]
For reps?

[quote]axisT6 wrote:
Assuming you are the smiling one, I don’t think your arms are too short. That said, I have to agree with the good doctor’s prognosis. I believe a proper prescription is a heavy dose of squats taken 3x weekly.[/quote]

Dude. He dont have big legs, but He have a 135 kg front squat at 83 kg bodyweight

You look fine. There’s nothing wrong with your proportions.

(I mean limb length. You should train for bigger legs.)

[quote]Derek542 wrote:

Dude. I dont have big legs, but i have a 135 kg front squat at 83 kg bodyweight.[/quote]
For reps? [/quote]

X2

Not trying to be dick, but less than 5 reps isn’t that good at that weight.

Once you receive this information, what will you do with it?

I squat 4 times a week using different protocols. My primary goal isnt to have HUGE legs but to have strong legs. Considering my weight and height i think that my squat is good. I have 135 kg front squat for 2 reps.

[quote]T3hPwnisher wrote:
Once you receive this information, what will you do with it?[/quote]

If they are deemed short (I’m assuming by a 2/3 vote), then the only obvious thing to do is lengthen them by any means available.

I hear the wrack is available…

If you can reach your junk, then they are long enough!

You remind me of that actor on Game of Thrones.

Considering my weight and height i think that my squat is good.[/quote]
Depends on your definition of good. This guy is about your size (competes at 85kg). Shorter than you though.

[quote]TheJonty wrote:

Depends on your definition of good. This guy is about your size (competes at 85kg). Shorter than you though.

.[/quote]

Right. Average man should compare himself to an elite Oly lifter.

Yah man… you are right!!! I have to compare myself with an olympic weightlifther. Nice… you are a fucking idiot!

Said it before and I’ll say it again: quads need reps!

Troll job for sure. No way this guy is serious…

[quote]scoots2 wrote:
If you can reach your junk, then they are long enough![/quote]

Beat me to it

You look lie a T-Rex…

with puny legs.