Please Delete My Posts

Hi i am desperate to delete every message and forum post and log and also delete my account. I have not been on in a few years but put my location on like a dick. please can u respond asap

It’s only 7am here in the states so i assume mods arent awake yet.
Why do you need everything deleted?

I assume they have seen all of your post, please quit making more threads.

I have realised my location is on the forum and have made some stupid comments i should not of made. local area lads have called me out and am very embarressed. this is not the kind of area you wanna mess with in real life trust me!

I’ll ask the tech guys. Because you haven’t posted in 6 years and the forum setup has changed, they need to look into it. In the mean time, yeah, stop starting new threads, that simply adds more work. And manually deleting the posts like you’re doing actually bumps the threads, so that’s not a good idea either.

1 Like

Hello, may I please have all my posts deleted on this site as well? Or must I do it manually?
I would like to delete my account as well. How can we make this happen?

Thank you

Hello, I would like all my posts deleted. As well as my account, can you please help me?
Thank you

Unfortunately the new forum has issues with deleting older posts/threads that were imported from the change-over. Since your posts are anywhere from 7-13 years old, that’s a problem.

On the plus side, you’ve posted more in the last week and a half than you have in the last 7 years, so for all intents and purposes, your account was already basically closed.

1 Like

Fuck it I’m honest and not ashamed of being a dumbass! What can anybody really do to me that I haven’t done to myself? I have a zero bs tolerance so if you’re upset about your posts, then are they full of shit? I’m sorry but if you don’t have the balls to own up for your statements, then move the fuck along. We support each other here and give advice. I post some “uncomfortable “ things, but I have to be held accountable for my actions. I know I sometimes seek validation, am a bitch sometimes, but this IS the only site that I personally feel has honest members. I respect members advice and articles. I hate fb so I’m here. Sometimes I act like a know it all, and people aren’t afraid to bitch slap you into reality. So, if you’re full of shit, I hope you do get laughed at

Hey @Chris_Colucci . I want you to set up my account for automatic deletion of posts 4 hours after I post anything. Like, exploding messages. Anyone who doesn’t read the things I write fast enough isn’t worthy of learning from me.

I also want you to make it so that after you delete posts, I have the option of re-posting anything you deleted.

I also want all my posts, ever, to reappear and bump every thread I’ve ever posted in, on January 1, 8:00am, CST. In 2024.

If you have to follow me around on the threads and just do all the deleting manually, that’s fine. I can give you like a 30-minute window in either direction if that helps. I know you’re a busy man.

THANKS FOR THE HELP!!!

6 Likes

I really need to find something to do today at work.

3 Likes

Boredom is an awful feeling…sorry! Editing cuz found link

Please don’t delete my posts.
I’m very proud of all the dumb stuff I’ve said and embarrassing topics I’ve started over the years.

1 Like

Ah if I have some free time should I do some Sherlock Holmes and look at some and see if anything amiss lol

1 Like

I started one about the mole on my ass you could find that one I’m sure lol

1 Like

Hahaha

Meh… I frequently delete a post if it’s something more personal. I’ve become more concerned with privacy. How much of my life needs to live forever on a BBing site? That’s one way to think about it.

If I’m talking to someone specifically and I know they’ve seen it, then I often delete it, especially if it’s something personal. I go back and forth about NOT having a presence on the internet at all because of privacy concerns. I’ve never had a negative experience. By that I mean a stalker, or Doxxing but that HAS happened here at TN to other women.

1 Like

Can I use this topic to ask for other people’s posts to get deleted?

4 Likes

you know what’s funny about this request? I would have never, ever seen any of your posts had you not posted this request. But, since you did, I was curious as to what you’ve said on here, so I read through your entire thread of questions, including all the edits , and all your withdrawn posts. Surprised you’re worried about anything, you didn’t give any personal information about yourself, no photos, just a bunch of stats, and reasonable questions.