Am
deadlift 1x3
bicep curl 6x3
weighted underhand pull-up

PM
OHP 6x3
static hold heavy weight for 15 seconds
farmers walk heavy weight for short distance

i would add make shift 1.5 pound weights each time making a 3 pound increase each day and being on a cut

what do u think?

with calves on each workout day

everybody hate it? lol

Wow you have time to go to the gym twice a day

yeah its like 3 minute drive from me 10+ minute walk and if i wanted i could go twice a day every other day. a gify of being a young college student i guess

Damn I wish I had time to go to the gym twice a day. I think you need some more volume though, especially on deads. But even on the other stuff 3x6 doesn’t seem lkke quite enough volume to me. Do like 5x7 or something. Also, if you are indeed bodybuildimg, I think you’ll need some more isolation for your arms. Some 4 sets of 10-15 type stuff on your shoulders, bis, and tris.

AbsuM,

1. What are your immediate goals?
  2. Are you 5’10 and 250lbs like your profile says? If so are you a fat 250, chubby 250, solid 250, lean 250?
  3. How long have you been lifting seriously/mostly seriously?
  4. What does your current workout wet up look like?
  5. What are your current best lifts?

I’m with csulli, that doesn’t look like enough volume for most of your lifts but ill reserve final judgement on that until after we get some more information. Thanks and good luck.

[quote]AbsuM- wrote:
I’m just bored and trying to create some stuff[/quote]
Yeah, no kidding. Five threads in barely over one week, all asking for program help. Good luck, bud.

[quote]gregron wrote:
AbsuM,

1. What are your immediate goals?
  2. Are you 5’10 and 250lbs like your profile says? If so are you a fat 250, chubby 250, solid 250, lean 250?
  3. How long have you been lifting seriously/mostly seriously?
  4. What does your current workout wet up look like?
  5. What are your current best lifts?

I’m with csulli, that doesn’t look like enough volume for most of your lifts but ill reserve final judgement on that until after we get some more information. Thanks and good luck.[/quote]

im a chubby 240 and 5’11. lifting over a year doing SL 5x5 mostly. lifts are 280-410. right now doing a push pull legs split and just doesn’t feel like enough no matter how much volume i do on those days. goals are to gain higher numbers on the big 3 and get some respectable muscle and “eventually” lose this fat

[quote]csulli wrote:
Damn I wish I had time to go to the gym twice a day. I think you need some more volume though, especially on deads. But even on the other stuff 3x6 doesn’t seem lkke quite enough volume to me. Do like 5x7 or something. Also, if you are indeed bodybuildimg, I think you’ll need some more isolation for your arms. Some 4 sets of 10-15 type stuff on your shoulders, bis, and tris.[/quote]

is it a decent base routine though? like i can add some extra work in if it not as hard on me as i expect at the end of workouts

[quote]Chris Colucci wrote:

[quote]AbsuM- wrote:
I’m just bored and trying to create some stuff[/quote]
Yeah, no kidding. Five threads in barely over one week, all asking for program help. Good luck, bud.

[/quote]

lmao!!!