Please Critique this Cycle

This would be my second cycle:

anadrol: wks 1-4, 50mg ed
winny: wks 6-8, 50mg ed
test e: wks 1-8 250mg (two injections a week)
deca: wks 1-8 200mg (two injections a week)
adex: .25 mg eod
Proviron: wks 6-12 50mg ed
nolva: wks 10-13

I want to throw in some hcg, but not sure how. Thanks.

“throw in some hcg”

See that bin in your kitchen with the plastic lining, that’s where I usually throw it in.

You have a pharmacy of drugs listed there, whats your cycle history?

[quote]retailboy wrote:
You have a pharmacy of drugs listed there, whats your cycle history?[/quote]

one prior 12 week cycle of sust and winny. finished about 3 months ago.

would you recommend simplifying it?

[quote]Mike823 wrote:

I want to throw in some hcg, but not sure how. Thanks.[/quote]

So it is an 8 week Deca/Test cycle with a Drol kick and a winstrol tail.

I understand the thought behind a drug like winny at the tail of a mass cycle, but why so short?! 2 weeks? I dont think so mate.

I personally dont have a problem with an 8wk enanth and deca cycle but i know many will… and longer cycles do produce more results, obviously!

But this isnt a massive issue really.
You will suffer a loss of libido by stopping the test and deca at the same time, the proviron placed where it was would have helped this but would have potentially negatively affected recovery - so was moved.

You need to do 10 weeks of test preferably OR use the test stasis taper for PCT. Your choice… IMO the stasis might be helpful for a good recovery seeing as it is a totally suppressive cycle for the duration… but on the other hand i am not really in favour of it being used by those who can recover relatively easily and dont need the excess time “on”, or shutdown at least.

I would move the winstrol to the first 4 weeks alongside the anadrol and use 25mg/d. This will help with potentially large progesterone sides of the drol and the deca’s action as a progestin.

Adex is fine - if it works for you at that dose with this fairly heavy cycle that is. letro might be a good choice here… i ran 750test with drol and had nothing in the way of gyno… using letro. JMO.

Your PCT is abso-fuckin-lutely awful pal, and it needs scrapping and rehashing totally.

I would use proviron for as much time from the end of the cycle towards the beginning, that your pills will allow…

The Deca is not needed at that dose for a second cycle IMPE, and 300mg will do fine… if you are 200lbs and not all blubber you might want to use 400mg - it wouldnt cause a problem with 500mg test AND 350mg proviron a week IME.

So… It now looks like this:

Wk1-10 Test E 500mg/wk
Wk1-8 Deca 300mg/wk
Wk1-4 Adrol 50mg/d
Wk1-4 Winny 25mg/d
Wk1~10 Proviron 50mg/d
Wk1-10 Adex 0.25EOD/ED
PCT

Now PCT i think should be left to you - you have to do SOME fucking work here.

And BTW… I am in favour of smaller cycles than 1.25g/wk for one’s second run. Especially if one isnt of a certain caliber and level… 6 weeks of prop and NPP… a little dbol. Now there is a cycle you could run for the first few years and be happy.

Brook

[quote]Mike823 wrote:
retailboy wrote:

[/quote]

Yes. Sust and deca.

500mg and 300mg.

adex.

Proviron.

Done.

:slight_smile:

[quote] Brook wrote:
Mike823 wrote:

I want to throw in some hcg, but not sure how. Thanks.

So it is an 8 week Deca/Test cycle with a Drol kick and a winstrol tail.

I understand the thought behind a drug like winny at the tail of a mass cycle, but why so short?! 2 weeks? I dont think so mate.

I personally dont have a problem with an 8wk enanth and deca cycle but i know many will… and longer cycles do produce more results, obviously! But this isnt a massive issue really.

You will suffer a loss of libido by stopping the test and deca at the same time, the proviron placed where it was would have helped this but would have potentially negatively affected recovery - so was moved.

You need to do 10 weeks of test preferably OR use the test stasis taper for PCT. Your choice… IMO the stasis might be helpful for a good recovery seeing as it is a totally suppressive cycle for the duration… but on the other hand i am not really in favour of it being used by those who can recover relatively easily and dont need the excess time “on”, or shutdown at least.

I would move the winstrol to the first 4 weeks alongside the anadrol and use 25mg/d. This will help with potentially large progesterone sides of the drol and the deca’s action as a progestin.

Adex is fine - if it works for you at that dose with this fairly heavy cycle that is. letro might be a good choice here… i ran 750test with drol and had nothing in the way of gyno… using letro. JMO.

Your PCT is abso-fuckin-lutely awful pal, and it needs scrapping and rehashing totally.

I would use proviron for as much time from the end of the cycle towards the beginning, that your pills will allow…

The Deca is not needed at that dose for a second cycle IMPE, and 300mg will do fine… if you are 200lbs and not all blubber you might want to use 400mg - it wouldnt cause a problem with 500mg test AND 350mg proviron a week IME.

So… It now looks like this:

Wk1-10 Test E 500mg/wk
Wk1-8 Deca 300mg/wk
Wk1-4 Adrol 50mg/d
Wk1-4 Winny 25mg/d
Wk1~10 Proviron 50mg/d
Wk1-10 Adex 0.25EOD/ED
PCT

Now PCT i think should be left to you - you have to do SOME fucking work here.

And BTW… I am in favour of smaller cycles than 1.25g/wk for one’s second run. Especially if one isnt of a certain caliber and level… 6 weeks of prop and NPP… a little dbol. Now there is a cycle you could run for the first few years and be happy.

Brook[/quote]

Thanks for the input! Now that I look at it, this looks like a pretty heavy cycle. I’m a pretty big dude though (265 pounds). Maybe I could get rid of the deca altogether at this point, and just run the test e. I would run test prop, but unfortunately, I don’t any on hand.

So, you suggest using the proviron throughout my cycle?

[quote] Brook wrote:
Mike823 wrote:
retailboy wrote:

Yes. Sust and deca.

500mg and 300mg.

adex.

Proviron.

Done.

:)[/quote]

Lol, I did sust for my firt cycle and everyone on here bashed me for using that instead of test e! Besides, I got some serious injection soreness from the sust, so I’m gonna stick with the test e for now. I did get some sick gains from the sust though.

Nothing wrong with sust.

It is just used incorrectly often… for example, if i used 500mg it wouldnt be 2 shots a week. It would probably be 7.

bump

Mike, look up the term diminishing returns. I really dont base how much gear a person uses/wk by the users weight.

I did a cycle very close to yours about a year ago…

500mg Test E/wk 1-10
300mg Deca/wk 1-8
100mg Anadrol ED wk 1-5 (Had extra drol so i extended to 5 wks)

I KEPT about 27-30lbs from this cycle and loved every minute of it. More recently since you have brought up sust I have done 750mg/wk of sust (3 inj/wk) with an androl kickstart and loved that as well. Forget what people say about sust. Test is test.

BMC

shit if your running enanthate/deca for just 8-10wks just switch to prop/npp. for real

8wks is plenty long enough for decanoate esters (and of course shorter ones such as enanthte)

I have done 6 weekers and 7 weekers with deca and cypionate respectively - both were successful.

I think an 8+10 is a decent cycle. personally…

:wink:

well i think its poop! lol

lmao! that is the best argument i ever need! fair nuff matey!

Brook :slight_smile: