After much research, i have decided to run the following…
Test E @ 200 mg /week
HCG @ 1000 iu /week
Arimidex @ 1mg /week
Bloodwork will be every 6 months.
This is based on a recent Test result which was 392.
I haven’t done a full blood test yet but needless to say, i will before picking up the needle.
If all come back normal and it just turns out to be low test due to poor genetics, what do you guys think of the above plan?
-Don’t really know my bf percentage atm but id say its prob between %19-23.
-I’ve workout for most of my life and was practically a nutrition/gym freak but been out of the gym for about 3 years…unfortunately.