Please Critique My Second Cycle

I’m finishing up the PCT of my first cycle and am now planning my second cycle. Want to keep things as simple as possible

Was thinking:

Weeks 1-4: 40mg Dbol ed

Weeks 1-10: 250mg test e e3d

weeks 11-12: 50mg winstrol or anavar ed

.25 adex eod from weeks 1 through 12, tapering off during weeks 13 and 14

nolva during weeks 15 through 17

I also have some hcg but don’t know if there’s any need for it. Thanks for any suggestions you guys might have.

You need more time in-between cycles than just the 2 week PCT.

I usually run a 3 week PCT to begin with. I would say usually you need to take a month or two off in addition to your PCT, get some blood work done, make sure everything is back to normal before you shut it all down agian.

why so little test btw ? 250mg is pretty low 500 seems to be the sweet spot for most.

hcg is only useful during your cycle, its always great to keep the boys kicking, depends on your personal experience.

[quote]Westclock wrote:

I usually run a 3 week PCT to begin with. I would say usually you need to take a month or two off in addition to your PCT, get some blood work done, make sure everything is back to normal before you shut it all down agian.

why so little test btw ? 250mg is pretty low 500 seems to be the sweet spot for most.

hcg is only useful during your cycle, its always great to keep the boys kicking, depends on your personal experience.

[/quote]

Oh, I’m sorry I didn’t make it clear. I probably wouldn’t do this second cycle for another 3 months.

I would be running 500mg of test per week. Is that not enough?

[quote]Mike823 wrote:
Westclock wrote:

Oh, I’m sorry I didn’t make it clear. I probably wouldn’t do this second cycle for another 3 months.

I would be running 500mg of test per week. Is that not enough?

[/quote]

500mg is what most people run, it depends on your goals.

I was referring to your original post you said 250mg, which is low.

3 months is good, but I would still get blood work before going back on cycle.

Yes, I’m definitely planning on doing so.

[quote]Westclock wrote:

[/quote]

He wrote 250 every third day.

[quote]Scott M wrote:
Westclock wrote:

He wrote 250 every third day. [/quote]

ah, scanned right over that.

[quote]Mike823 wrote:
I’m finishing up the PCT of my first cycle and am now planning my second cycle. Want to keep things as simple as possible

Was thinking:

I also have some hcg but don’t know if there’s any need for it. Thanks for any suggestions you guys might have.[/quote]

Looks alright. You want to keep things simple and there’s nothing wrong with that. What’s your nolva protocol look like? You might want to end up extending it for another week if you’re not fully recovered.

Your daily winstrol dose sound fine to me, but I wouldn’t expect nearly the same results from the same dose of anavar. I’d probably take twice as much anavar as you’re contemplating. Especially as it’s so expensive. If you use it, you’ll want to spend a little more and get your money’s worth, rather than spending less and basically throwing your money down the toilet.

Also somebody I think mentioned this being a 500mg/w test cycle. It isn’t. 250mg/E3D comes out to around 585mg/w.

I would stick to the winstrol. The SHBG lowering effects will help you in the end as well as the anabolic component. Unless you are concerned about conceiving a child during cycle I would hold off on the HCG until a later heavier cycle. If you do decide to run it during cycle use 100iu Eod. And I agree that you will probably need 4 weeks of nolv at the end to be safe.

What would be the consequences of running nolva for 2 weeks as opposed to 4?

[quote]Mike823 wrote:

Was thinking:

I also have some hcg but don’t know if there’s any need for it. Thanks for any suggestions you guys might have.[/quote]

Wow. That’s pretty much the same thing I was going to do. Then I broke my my hand and switched to a cutting cycle.

Your second cycle looks dead nuts on. Good luck with it.

I just finished up with winstrol and anavar and mg for mg I would take Winstrol any day. Also I feel winstrol would have a better synergy with the dwindling test e levels. I have no scientific evidence of that but it’s just a gut feeling with it’s effects on SHBG.

new to the steroid game and i was just wondering what the point of running only 2 weeks of winny/ anavar? would it not be better if it was used for a longer period of time?

[quote]musclemass200 wrote:
Mike823 wrote:

Was thinking:

I also have some hcg but don’t know if there’s any need for it. Thanks for any suggestions you guys might have.

Wow. That’s pretty much the same thing I was going to do. Then I broke my my hand and switched to a cutting cycle.

Your second cycle looks dead nuts on. Good luck with it.

I just finished up with winstrol and anavar and mg for mg I would take Winstrol any day. Also I feel winstrol would have a better synergy with the dwindling test e levels. I have no scientific evidence of that but it’s just a gut feeling with it’s effects on SHBG.

[/quote]
All orals have a positive effect of SHBG, and I remember reading somewhere that Anavar’s effect may be far greater than realized.

Oh, yeah - Your Avatar is offensive.

~Run the Anavar or Winstrol longer, something like weeks 8-12. Anavar takes a little while to get going full steam. 50mg/day will be enough if it’s good, unless you are after a dramatic effect from it, which case you should consider a different compound altogether rather than getting silly with doses. Anyway, the big point I wanted to make was to run the Anavar or Winstrol for at least 3+ weeks.

~PCT should start more like 3 weeks after the last shot and immediately after the oral as oppose to 5 weeks like you presented. At 5 weeks exogenous levels have long crashed to sub-pre-cycle endogenous levels. i.e. crashed without support, well I guess you do have the Arimidex supporting testosterone production, but at the tapered levels aren’t doing much anyway. Taper the Arimidex over 2-3 weeks while still running the oral and then stop both and start the SERM.
Might consider a test taper as the timeframe you are alotting would fit and the taper is the overall best way given there are no time constraints, etc.

~I wouldn’t mess with E3D dosing. I much prefer a weekly schedule like 2x/week and not having to worry about what day is shot day and whatnot. If you’re super concerned about splitting the shots evenly (don’t be) then shot Mon Morning and Thursday Night - that would give you 3.5 days between shots. Your call on this one as it doesn’t change things to any relevant degree, I just suggest keeping things as simple as possible.

~I’m someone who would take the HCG personally, though I might say it’s not necessary. I personally would take it on the weekends or around shot time at a low dose. 400iu is my sweet spot, but most do good with 250iu twice a week. Seems like a total of 700mg/week is an ideal comparison/goal - 500iu/week is close and so is my 800iu. I would run it starting at week 2 and through the whole cycle if you have it or it’s convienant - it will only compliment your cycle, keep the boys swinging, etc. But if it’s going to be something that you have to go out of your way to use, I would let it go this time as you shouldn’t have much shrinkage, shouldn’t have any sexual issues, and might or might not get that nut-hugging. It’s not going to hurt you (at least as far as I know) not to use it if you don’t have it

[quote]poneid wrote:
new to the steroid game and i was just wondering what the point of running only 2 weeks of winny/ anavar? would it not be better if it was used for a longer period of time?[/quote]

I think so, especially with the Var. Winny seems to kick in full strength quite quickly and two weeks would work, while Var has properties that seem to take awhile for full benefit, though would also work at two weeks I suppose - I wouldn’t use Var for two weeks myself, I’d save that for Drol, Dbol, Winny or Halo.

Thanks guys - this is all really good feedback!

musclemass200> what are you trying to say with your avatar? Yes I know where its from

[quote]PHWC wrote:
musclemass200> what are you trying to say with your avatar? Yes I know where its from[/quote]
Putting the Movie aside,

It’s a picture of a guy with a nazi tatoo, killing a black man by giving him a “curbee”

Hmm… What would someone be trying to say?

Musclemass200, you aren’t Monstermass200 from another board as well are you? It would explain the avatar.