Please Critique my Nutrition

Hey everyone just wanted for you guys to critique my nutrition.
Any help with what I should:
Add
Take out
change around
And making better food combinations together

Here it goes:

Meal 1: 4 hard boiled eggs whole, Whole Wheat Bagel with butter and cheese, protein shake with water (1 scoop), 1 banana

Meal 2: Sandwhich (usually 1-2) This could be TUNA sandwhich, or just regular sandwhich with a bunch of ham, salami etc with lettuce and cheese. Then some fruit (apple, banana)

Meal 3: This is a big protein + carb meal
Chicken or ground beef for protein.
Pasta, potatoes, or pita wraps for carbs.
And lastly veggies with this meal - broccoli, carrots, celery.

Meal 4: 1 PB sandwhich + water. - this is just a snack while at work.

Meal 5: protein shake and then a bit after that
A BIG meal of carbs + meat + some veggies. This would be rice, potatoes, and meat would be veal, ground beef, etc.

Meal 6: protein shake + big bowl cereal (after training)

Meal 7: Another big meal of carbs + protein (this is post training)

Meal 8: (bedtime) cottage cheese, 50g. almonds.

SO this diet is to gain muscle and put least amount of fat on.

I am drinking water with every single meal.
Throughout the day I will also have a couple cups of milk.
Supplements include:
300mg mag and 50mg zinc before bedtime.
Multivitamin
Flameout
and I’m going to be taking creatine soon.

I need A LOT of calories everyday because of my job (construction), and because I train everyday. Lifting weights + Muay Thai. So I need a lot of food to support myself because of all the activity I do on a daily basis.

Alright guys tear it up and tell me what you think! Thanks a lot.

More fish.
Normally i would bitch about a lot of carbs(yeah I’m one of those) but you seem to need them.
Also, give us your stats and what are you trying to accomplish. That will help

Really eh more fish even with the sometimes eating tuna, and 4 fish caps a day. Damn lol
What if I ate tuna 3x a week, and sardines out of the can the other 3x a week? I probably could add in some talapia in there too. I’ll substitute it for sure for one of my meat meals.

Well if you want to see how I look and such you can check out my profile to see pics of me.
I’m 5’8 and a half.
current weight between 202-205lbs.
I’m looking to maybe be only a 2-3lbs. heavier and then eventually going up to 220-225. In a few months, I’ll make the decision what to do. And pretty much am thinking of following the same diet, but just more of that type of foods.
I’m just trying to accomplish a few lbs. heavier and still look hard, if not look harder than my current state.

I know when I eat 1.2g’s protein per lb. bodyweight I instantly look a lot harder.
But I been really busy and tied up for a month and haven’t been eating near as much protein as I should, but am back on the track now with everything, just fixin the diet. For now though I need just more food/carbs because of all the activity I do like I said. I train everyday lifting weights 4x a week, and 3 hard muay thai sessions. Also muay thai after lifting practice technique + combo after lifting. My lifting is mostly geared towards strength.

I wouldn’t worry about eating more fish. Farmed fish is no better than any other grocery store meat, and wild fish is expensive. Stick with fish oil.

alrightt sounds good.
overall is it lookin alright, or needs some modifications?

If you do construction, AND lift AND do Muay Tai AND want to put on 15 pounds I don’t think you will have enough time in the day to eat. The fact that you get 8 meals a day in is pretty amazing.

Your muscles have no time to recover so it will be almost impossible for you to gain any apprecible amount of weight over the “next few months” as you have stated.

If you REALLY want to gain the weight drop the Muay Tai for a few months since construction on be pretty brutal on your system. Stacking the 2 is a double whammy. I would start there and if you are not working or lifting then try to rest. Alcohol will also inhibit your progress.

Just my 2 cents. Good Luck.

Looks pretty good and only you can surely know if it will work giving it a trial run. everyones differenT:D. If anything, it has to much bread in it for my liking. I know if I started gaining a bit more fat then tolerable. all that bread would probably be the biggest culprit.

Yet if you’re naturally an ecto like me give it a go. Some of us can get away with some crazy stuff when it comes to eating:D.

have you thought of adding in some maltodextrin for before, during and after training? it can help, but you don’t need it depending if your current diet is fueling you enough.

[quote]RWElder0 wrote:
If you do construction, AND lift AND do Muay Tai AND want to put on 15 pounds I don’t think you will have enough time in the day to eat. The fact that you get 8 meals a day in is pretty amazing.

Your muscles have no time to recover so it will be almost impossible for you to gain any apprecible amount of weight over the “next few months” as you have stated.

If you REALLY want to gain the weight drop the Muay Tai for a few months since construction on be pretty brutal on your system. Stacking the 2 is a double whammy. I would start there and if you are not working or lifting then try to rest. Alcohol will also inhibit your progress.

Just my 2 cents. Good Luck.[/quote]

ya kind of like fighting an uphill battle, I’d agree. Really it comes down to what you want more. more muscle or continue to increase strength and skills?

mostly to increase strength and skills. I have been doing this for 2 years now so my body is definaetly used to the construction, and the muay thai.

I make sure to do the least amount of conditioing in muay thai, but learn as much skills as possible and practice them and not go to the point of total fatigue, this seems to help me.

but mostly increase strength and skills.
When I want to gain (a few months from now) the weight to 220. 15lbs more. I will defianetly cut down on the muay thai and for 2 months I will hammer down a more muscle enducing workout and muay thai 2x a week most likely.

And Yes it is hard to get the meals in and is a pain in my fuckin ass lol but I gotsta do it!

mostly to increase strength and skills. I have been doing this for 2 years now so my body is definaetly used to the construction, and the muay thai.

I make sure to do the least amount of conditioing in muay thai, but learn as much skills as possible and practice them and not go to the point of total fatigue, this seems to help me.
but mostly increase strength and skills.
When I want to gain (a few months from now) the weight to 220. 15lbs more.

I will defianetly cut down on the muay thai and for 2 months I will hammer down a more muscle enducing workout and muay thai 2x a week most likely.

And Yes it is hard to get the meals in and is a pain in my fuckin ass lol but I gotsta do it!

Oh and so are you saying that if I am gaining some fat, maybe too much I should drop some carbs?

My lifting right now is pretty much ALL strength so it’s more-so CNS intensive than metabolic.

Yeah I mean if you gain more fat then you wish. Carbs will most likely need to be lowered some. just keep it to morning and around workout/training. like I said earlier, everyones different. I just know with to much bread and shit like that I put on more fat then necessary.

Yet you work construction, so you’re probablying burning through shit like a damn furnace. I wouldn’t sweat it but just something to keep in mind. I kind of do a little carb cycling with out really planning it. like days off I’m not going to eat as much carbs as I did on a heavy ass training day. Just cause you wrote it paper doesn’t mean every day you have to have x amount of this or that.

What usually stays constant for me is protein. fats and carbs go up or down down depending on time of day and my training time.

yeah makes sense, but like you said I think I am burning quite a bit of cals all day at work movin around n shit. And if I’m not lifting, I’m doing muay thai so thats a workout in itself that is burning cals.
Thanks for the help, I’ll see how it goes.

Oh and I’m planning like I said when I hit a few numbers at my current weight, I want to bulk up to 220-225 and then cut down to a real low bodyfat to see how I would look, but that’ll be another thread unto itself and I’ll need quite a bit of help with that cause I have no clue how to do that shit I only know how to eat lots lol