I’m 28, 5’8", about 175lbs, about 15% body fat. Doing bjj/grappling 5 times a week and lifting 1-2 times a week. 1 rep max for bench press is 253lbs.
Planning on doing this first cycle off-season to gain a little weight (and strength) and test how my body reacts to extra hormones before maybe doing anavar+supporting test cycle for the competition in autumn/spring season.
So, it is:
- weeks 1-8: Testosterone Enanthate 200mg 2x times a week (400mg a week total)
- weeks 1-10: arimidex 0.5mg every other day
- weeks 3-10: HGC 250mg 2x times a week (500mg a week total)
- weeks 11-12: nolvadex 40mg a day
- week 13: nolvadex 20mg a day
- weeks 12-15: tribulus 750mg a day
also 3 g/day fish oil
I also plan to switch to lifting 3 times a week for this period and cut down grappling to 3 times a week.
Also I’m going to check my hormoes on week 4 and correct arimidex dosage if needed.
So, is it a sane first cycle? What could be done to improve it?