Please Critique My Diet

Hey guys,

I am having a lot of trouble with my physique goals and wanted to get some advice on nutrition from you guys. I am currently 170 lbs around 14 % bf. I can see my first 4 of my abs but below that it looks like I am wearing a tire. I have always had a lot of trouble with fat around that area. I used to weigh around 245 lbs at one point but got it down to 170 lbs. I have been training for 4 years and it seems that after the initial first two years or so, I am stuck at my current weight no matter what I do. My ideal goal is to hit around 190 lbs in 2 years or so with a body fat that is the single digits.

I train 4-5 times a week but lately I have been very tired and its been down to around 3. I will get it back up to 4-5 times a week. Currently, I do not do any cardio and my training style is usually high volume as opposed to too heavy since I have some tendon issues.

Here is my diet:

Breakfast:
-5 egg whites
-1 oz of nuts mix (mainly peanuts, cashews, brazil nuts and almonds)

Lunch:
-8 oz of Chicken Breast
-2 tablespoon of Hummus(chic peas)
-A small bag of salad

Pre Workout:
-6 oz of brown rice
-8 oz of 93 % ground beef
-1/2 cup 2 % milk
-Coffee

Post Workout:
-30 gms why protein with creatine
-1 medium banana

DInner:
-8 oz of chickn or beef or tilapia
-6 oz of brown rice

Bedtime Snack
-Non fat Plain Greek Yogurt
-1 oz of peanuts

Again, just to reiterate, my goal is to pack on some muscle while not gaining too much fat. I know my carbs are relatively low but due to my inclination to accumulate fat in the love handle and lower ab region, I think I am sensitive to carbs.

Any advice will be greatly appreciated. Thanks guys !