Proposed cycle:
Test-e 350mg pw (10wks)
Tren-e 100mg pw (10wks)
Mast-e 100mg pw (10wks)
Anavar 50mg ED (6wks)

2 weeks after last shot = PCT
= Nolva 2 weeks x 40mg, 2 weeks x 20mg

(Have letro on hand)

What do you guys think about this cycle? I can add another 100mg of test/tren/mast per week but I am not sure if it’s a good idea considering I am already taking 900mg of gear per week (350mg test, 100mg tren, 100mg mast, 350mg var).

Goals for this cycle: Lean out a bit more and hopefully add between 10-15lbs

(First time using tren and mast, couldn’t get my hands on tren-ace)

Thank You!

under dosed and ineffective. Run test at 250mg per week. Tren and mast at 500mg per week. Run the anavar the last 3 weeks of your cycle at 100mg a day. You got no mass bro at 6’2 and 194lbs. I personally think letro is shit. Get some adex and some caber. Looks like you just bought one vial of everything and are trying to make a cycle. You need to re-plan and rethink this cycle. Also I would extend the cycle to 12 weeks or learn to frontload.

[quote]tattoo’d’popeye wrote:
under dosed and ineffective. Run test at 250mg per week. Tren and mast at 500mg per week. Run the anavar the last 3 weeks of your cycle at 100mg a day. You got no mass bro at 6’2 and 194lbs. I personally think letro is shit. Get some adex and some caber. Looks like you just bought one vial of everything and are trying to make a cycle. You need to re-plan and rethink this cycle. Also I would extend the cycle to 12 weeks or learn to frontload.[/quote]

display pic was taken two years ago

I react well to small doses, wouldn’t 500mg tren be a tad high for a first timer?

I’ll look into adex/caber.

The gear I have is: (2) 10mL vials of test/tren/mast (enan) of 100mg each compound x mL
(1) 10mL vial of test-e 250mg/mL

So its a test,tren,mast enanthate blend plus a vial of test e at 250mg/ml?

I agree your tren is way to low. I would run it at least 300mg a week and no more then 250mg test, but sounds like what you have is a blend. I would also run just test a few weeks longer to let the tren clear before pct. like Popeye said get an AI and some caber or prami.’

I know its impossible but its rec ommended you only add one compound at a time to see how you react. Having said that 250mg of test per week is a trt dose basically and wont do all too much. Id say get your hands on some test and run 500mgs per week with some var or winny. Save the blend for the next cycle id say… jumping from 250mgs of injectables to 600+ mgs of injectables a week is a big jump

Appreciate all the responses! I’ll take all of them into consideration and will let you guys know what I end up cycling.