Meal #6:
Whatever is for dinner
2 Fish Oil Pills (EPA 720mg/ DHA 480mg)

10:00 PM
Meal #7:
Almonds + Casein Protein Shake

12:00 AM
Meal #8:
Bowl Cottage Cheese (with half can maderine oranges)

The whole day I try to drink over a gallon of water.

I just got a bottle of fish oil pills and I don’t know which meals to take them with. It says take 2 pills 1-2x daily.

The first two meals I am not hungry at all. I just eat for the sake of bulking. Could you please critique my summer diet?

Thanks.

I’d be surprised if you could get anyone to add that up for you. You have to know how many calories that is to see if it’s evenly spread out/you’re gettting enough protein/when to up the calories/etc. The only problem I can eyeball without knowing any of that is you need some quicker digesting carbs PWO.

[quote]El_Animal wrote:
I’d be surprised if you could get anyone to add that up for you. You have to know how many calories that is to see if it’s evenly spread out/you’re gettting enough protein/when to up the calories/etc. The only problem I can eyeball without knowing any of that is you need some quicker digesting carbs PWO.[/quote]

to me that seems like barely any food but i dunno maybe your light. id add more calories to your breakfast. you have to have a big breakfast to break the fast from sleeping. theyve found creatine works best post workout not preworkout. so id take the creatine in a glass of grape juice in your psot workout meal and make it 2 sccops not 1. id also add some more meat into your diet for protein. and some more fruits and vegtables.

to me that seems like barely any food but i dunno maybe your light.

id add more calories to your breakfast. you have to have a big breakfast to break the fast from sleeping. theyve found creatine works best post workout not preworkout. so id take the creatine in a glass of grape juice in your psot workout meal and make it 2 sccops not 1. id also add some more meat into your diet for protein. and some more fruits and vegtables.[/quote]

Agree with this post. Try waking up a half hour earlier or something to help gain some hunger for those early meals. Does seem like a light amount of food for a bulking diet, but you didn’t give any stats on your physique so hard to know for sure. Definitely recommend checking out all the massive eating articles and quality mass diet article on the site. Easiest thing to remember with a bulking diet is if you’re not gaining weight you’re not on a bulking diet, ala eat more. Good luck.

More fruits/veggies.
More meat, and protein for that matter.
More carbs.
More calories.

Oh, and heres a biggy, MORE FUCKING INFORMATION.

More breakfast and more PWO.

How many cals is that, I cant be fucked adding it up.

How tall are you? how much do you weigh? how much do you train?

Would switching Meal #1 and Meal #2 be good?

I apologize for the lack of info. I’ve been lifting for over a year. I started out 155lb and now I’m 190lb.

Basically all I did was eat alot more than usual and lift. I’m 6’1". My workout consists of no cardio, but I still want to gain more weight to 205lb.

I’m planning on eating alot more to gain some muscle mass while simultaneously adding cardio 2-3x week. I do not know my body fat but I am guessing it is 15%. I normally don’t measure specifics such as how much oatmeal I use, but I guess I will start to and add up all the protein+carb+calories for each meal and post it.

I am extremely dedicated and want a great diet to see better gains and to feed my body exactly when and what it needs. I believe a proper diet is way more important than training.

i see your two main complex carb sources are bread (which you eat a lot of obviously) and oatmeal try adding some brown rice or sweet potatoes.

Add some fruit IMO also…

here ill improve your diet for you lol

9:00 AM
Meal #1 - Breakfast:
1 Glass Whey Protein w/ 2 glasses Skim Milk
2 Slices of natural grain bread with peanutbutter
2 fruits

10:30 AM
Meal #2:
4 Eggs
2 Slices of natural grain bread or a bagel
2 cups of vegtables
6 ounces of meat

1:00 PM
Meal #3 - Pre workout:
1 Bowl Oatmeal w/ Flax seed or hemp granola
1 protein bar
1 fruit
1 cup vegtables

3:00PM
Workout

4:30 PM
Meal #4 - Post Workout:
2 Glass Whey Protein
2 slices of natural grain bread
1-2 cups grape juice with 2.5 creatine

5:30 PM
Meal #5:
One can tuna + salad
2 glasses of milk
1 fruit

8:00 PM
Meal #6:
Whatever is for dinner

10:00 PM
Meal #7:
Bowl Cottage Cheese (with half can maderine oranges)
6 ounces of meat

12:00 AM
Meal #8:
Almonds + Casein Protein Shake
2 cups yougurt