T Nation

Please Be Kind

Well I have been off training hardcore for a few months. Just started my new program today. My diet has changed to all raw, organic, unprocessed foods. Extrememly clean. I need to tweak the diet a bit though to make some gains. Please be kind. I know I am far from my goal. I want to d womens figure.

Why post a picture when you have been off lifting for months? post it at the end of your program to show your results…

If ths post was by a guy your rating would have been a lot lot lower and you probably would have been flamed by now.

You’re hot but you’re a long way from a figure stage. But you knew that already.

Good luck with your goals.

Damn! You are very attractive. Hope you keep up this thread with some progress photos. What are your stats? New training details? Good luck with accomplishing your goals.

I guess I have to be the bad guy here, but I don’t get the point of rating this. You have no physique. You have no discernable leg development, no discernable upper body development and you’ve got maybe a hint of abs underneath that layer of baby fat.

I agree with stuey, other posters will take it easy on you because you’re an attractive and slender woman but if you were a guy posting a picture like this in a physique forum you would have your ass handed to you. I’ll rate you a 1 on general principal.

I don’t think diet is your main problem, you’re pretty thin as it is. You need to get back in the gym and post an ``after’’ picture. good luck.

[quote]Stuey wrote:
Why post a picture when you have been off lifting for months? post it at the end of your program to show your results…

If ths post was by a guy your rating would have been a lot lot lower and you probably would have been flamed by now.

You’re hot but you’re a long way from a figure stage. But you knew that already.

Good luck with your goals.[/quote]

Seconded. Come on people…don’t let the double standard persist.

[quote]Stuey wrote:
Why post a picture when you have been off lifting for months? post it at the end of your program to show your results…

If ths post was by a guy your rating would have been a lot lot lower and you probably would have been flamed by now.

You’re hot but you’re a long way from a figure stage. But you knew that already.

Good luck with your goals.[/quote]

Agreed. I don’t understand why you want people to look at your physique now when you haven’t been training in months. You look like the typical skinny girl that eats half a cup of yogurt and 3 crackers a day. How do we know that isn’t what you’ve been doing?

Use this photo for a before shot. While you may need to tweak your diet as you say, busting your hump in the gym would be a better start. Now get in there and lift.

*Hey someone had to treat her like a guy…

[quote]TBSgirl wrote:
Well I have been off training hardcore for a few months. Just started my new program today. My diet has changed to all raw, organic, unprocessed foods. Extrememly clean. I need to tweak the diet a bit though to make some gains. Please be kind. I know I am far from my goal. I want to d womens figure. [/quote]

Must agree with reply about leg development…or lack of it. yeah, much better to post thread when significant progress has been achieved…good looker though!

Hardcore training, huh? Can we see some stats and a routine?

She has posted before and then just sort of drifted away for a while, so I am curious to hear what she is seeking to accomplish here with this new thread.

At first, I thought she was a Tube Steak Boogie girl, but then again, I am dyslexic.

To me you look fit and healthy. You may not look like Carla Dunlap (and not just because you are white), but you look like a young girl who works out and is healthy. Great job and keep us updated as you progress further over time.

D

great potential …if you need any advice contact me

Absolutely beautiful. Keep it up, with a great starting point you should do well. Gorgeous!

[quote]Dedicated wrote:
To me you look fit and healthy. You may not look like Carla Dunlap (and not just because you are white), but you look like a young girl who works out and is healthy. Great job and keep us updated as you progress further over time.

D[/quote]

Thank you for the support! Its great to know that there is a group of ppl I can relate to with the same passion for training and lifting.

How about some training/diet details?

You have a solid base established already. Keep up your training and diet and you’ll be ready for the stage before you know it. Keep us posted.

you look great and you are beautiful

You’re in shape and naturally attractive, but I, too, am curious about more details about your training.

By the way, if you had some awful before photos or something then you’d get more respect but you basically look like someone who’s just built to be relatively thin all the time.

There are lots of girls/women like that.

6.3

The double standard persists…

You look skinny and weak.