I started working with a nutritionist in aug of 2014. He took me from 152lbs to about 170lbs until we hit a plateau. So he asked me to have a lab test done to just b sure. Test came back and my TSH level was 5.46 and my testosterone was 378ng/dl so he suggested i should c a urologist. Well i got kinda excited realizing that this may all b the reason for my slow gains and constant belly/hip fat. Went to c the urologist today and he put me on testosterone cypionate with HCG and Synthroid. They showed me how to do the injections and i actually injected the testosterone cypoinate myself.
Everything was fine until i got home and started researching all these things and came across this site and reading the stickies from KSman and started freaking out. Thinking about this now i regret my decision. What if the TSH is the reason for my low test, and i do not wanna b on TRT for the rest of my life either. I Read about all the side effects of TRT. The doctor ordered his own blood samples, which was almost 5 vials, so i do not have those results yet (i will ask for copy). Why did he not ask me to take any AI for example which i read on ur stickies.
Should i now not even bother picking up the test and hcg and only get the synthroid? But if i do not get the test and hcg, what about the fact that i have already injected myself today with the dose of testosterone cypoinate, will my testicles now stop producing their own test. All i wanted was to treat my thyroid problem and low test problem. Of course with the fact that gym gains and fat lost would also b nice. Any advise would help, i'm totally freaking out now to the point that i can not sleep. Please advise
*update: the doctor called today and i had a much better convo with him. so i have decided to go ahead and use the synthroid, 200mg of TC and HCG for the next 2 months until my next blood work. He also told me that he prescribed stuff called grhp2-grhp6-sermorelin i belive they r peptides. What do u think, am i going in the right direction?
also i took the 200mg TC at the office on tuesday and wont get the HCG until today or friday so thats a 2-3 day diff. should i use the HCG when i get it or just wait until next tuesday when i'm ready for the next TC injection?