Plazma question

How many of you guys have used the Plazma supplement from this site? I see just about every writer here raves about it. The only drawback I’ve seen people have about it is the price. When I looked at it at first it seemed pretty fair, about $70 for 20 servings.
But then when I looked at their suggested use, 1/2 to 1 serving preworkout, 1/2 to 2 servings during the workout, and 1 to 2 servings post workout, I can see where the price can be a huge issue. One workout can use up to 5 servings, which is a fourth of the whole thing. $70 for four workouts is hard for me to justify, no matter how great it works.
So what I’m pretty much trying to see is if any of you use it, how do you like it? How is it working for you? And how do you divide your servings up?
Thanks for any input you guys have!

Have used it in the past, 1-2 servings was adequate for me.

This thread is more appropriate to be reposted over in the Biotest Supplement Advice forum. You can also check the Top 5 Supps thread and see that Plazma pops up over and over again.

There’ve also been some older threads here where people talked about their experiences.

No way. You’ve super-misinterpreted the recommended use. It’s just two scoops for most workouts, drinking a quarter of it before training. One scoop can be effective for smaller workouts or lower intensity/lower volume stuff. So, like, 2 scoops on leg day or back day, 1 scoop for just shoulders or arms.

1 Like