Plazma Pulsing Protocol Tim Patterson Mentioned

I came across a Plazma protocol Tim Patterson mentioned in a Mag-10 topic where he mentions pulsing with Plazma to get maximum fat loss and muscle building results. Is it possible to get more info regarding that protocol? I’m very interested in doing this protocol. I regularly did the Mag-10 pulse fast and I loved the results. Thanks!

Is this what you are referring to?

Surge WOF is the best peri-workout formula (even better than Plazma), regardless of the goal.

We use Plazma for protein pulsing post-workout and throughout the day when we need to get someone super lean while packing on muscle quickly.

(You have to be able to drink volumes to make significant gains fast.)

If expense were no concern and you can chug down liquids, here’s the exact protocol we use:

1. Three Surge Workout Fuel doses peri-workout.
  2. Three Plazma pulses spread throughout the day.

Yep, that’s it. If there are more details to give such as - is it one scoop of Plazma three times a day, what are the best times a day to drink the pulses or any other relevant details.

That’s all I saw in the post. I would assume it’s one scoop of Plazma and if I had to guess it would be morning afternoon and night. Or anytime between meals to get the pulsing effect.

Yeah, that’s all I saw as well but was hoping to get more details if Tim Patterson or any of the of the supplement advice moderators had any to give.

Another relevant detail is whether the 3 Plazma pulse servings should be taken on workouts days only or should it be daily or perhaps once or twice on non workout days. I’m willing to fork over the money to try it but since it’s expensive I’d like to best utilize the Plazma.

If I had to guess it would be every day because it’s geared toward rapid transformation.