Playstation 2 Game's

[quote]Professor X wrote:
Does anyone have any cheat codes for GTA San Andreas that aren’t well known? I have the basic “make cars fly” and “turn the city into sword wielding asian guys” codes. Maybe I am missing one that turns him into Micheal Jackson or makes all of the women’s breasts super huge. Just wondering.[/quote]

Everyone that owns a ps2 or gamecube must play RE4, best game ever.

With my screen name, I can not see this thread and not recommend God of War, even if it has been mentioned.
Resident Evil 4 as well. They basically overhauled the game. They got rid of those dumbass “Item Boxes,” which were annoying as Hell, and if you die, you don’t have to play for 45 minutes to get back to where you were. Game’s not really that scary, not like the older ones. That’s the only area where they are much better, though.

Here are some more:

Devil May Cry 1 & 3(2 is too easy to be mentioned)

Onimusha(old as Hell, but a classic)
2 & 4 to above

Call of Duty

Marvel vs. Capcom 2

Tekken 5(and use King or anyone else that requires skill, not that skank Nina, OR Christie. Paul either. If you use Paul, you are a cheap bitch.)

Tekken Tag, the last taste of old-school Tekken

Soul Calibur 2

X-men Legends 1 & 2
2 fixed the mechanics, but they trashed the atmosphere of the game. But you get to use the JUGGANAUGHT, BITCH!

Ace Combat 5

Of course, Shadow of the Colossus

God of War 2 in February.
All I can think of for now.

I’m gonna third God of War. Easily the best ps2 game I have played.

[quote]Jimmy Tango wrote:
Shadow Of The Colossus.

Brilliant. [/quote]

It’s something everyone should rent for sure, but it doesn’t have any lasting appeal.

If you’re willing to play an RPG (I see FFX up there), you might try a good one like Shin Megami Tensei: Nocturne. It’s got a nice macabre theme with a fair amount of gore.

[quote]nramaker wrote:
Professor X wrote:
Does anyone have any cheat codes for GTA San Andreas that aren’t well known? I have the basic “make cars fly” and “turn the city into sword wielding asian guys” codes. Maybe I am missing one that turns him into Micheal Jackson or makes all of the women’s breasts super huge. Just wondering.

[/quote]

Thanks.

As a baseball nerd, I can’t get enough of MLB '06. Career mode is pretty sweet.

I picked up Shadow Of The Collossus a few weeks ago (since it went down to $20). GREAT game to chill out with. Very atmospheric. Errie, adventurous. Kill one (out of 16) a night after work/gym. Very refreshing.

I’m not entirely impressed with it though. The controls and physics are very sluggish. This isn’t too bad at first, but later on when the giants get more difficult and complex, it gets frustrating.

Okami is out in a week or two. Everyone says it’s living up to the hype.

Also: KATAMARI DAMACY. It’s only $20, best PS2 game I’ve played. Much better just to experience it yourself than read about it.

Wow, I totally forgot about that one. Yeah, Katamari is definitely one of the most absurdly fun games ever created. Some of the dialogue and sound effects are absolutely hilarious. Rolling over an entire family with that zany music in the background is priceless.

The OP does not seem to be a fan of RPGs, but if tactical RPGs are your thing, I suggest Disgaea. Good luck in trying to find it, though. The damn thing trades at 90$ on eBay.

[quote]Professor X wrote:
Does anyone have any cheat codes for GTA San Andreas that aren’t well known? I have the basic “make cars fly” and “turn the city into sword wielding asian guys” codes. Maybe I am missing one that turns him into Micheal Jackson or makes all of the women’s breasts super huge. Just wondering.[/quote]

Don’t know if you have seen these sites:

http://www.gtagarage.com/mods/index.php

Hero’s of the Pacific.

maybe i’m missing something here, but i didn’t find RE4 all that good. i hate not having “total control” over my character- i mean, we’re dealing with fucking living dead enemies, and the bloke doesn’t run and turning around and shooting the zombies is too fucking hard. maybe it gets better after the first village, but i just gave up after some chick hurled a pitch fork in my abdomen.

give me HULK: ULITMATE DESTRUCTION any day.

HULK SMASH!

MSG 3

[quote]hedo wrote:
Professor X wrote:
Does anyone have any cheat codes for GTA San Andreas that aren’t well known? I have the basic “make cars fly” and “turn the city into sword wielding asian guys” codes. Maybe I am missing one that turns him into Micheal Jackson or makes all of the women’s breasts super huge. Just wondering.

Don’t know if you have seen these sites:

http://www.gtagarage.com/mods/index.php

[/quote]

Thanks. Much of that stuff seems to be mods for the pc version. I’m not that much of a “gamer” so my knowledge of it is limited.

[quote]Kratos wrote:
With my screen name, I can not see this thread and not recommend God of War, even if it has been mentioned.
Resident Evil 4 as well. They basically overhauled the game. They got rid of those dumbass “Item Boxes,” which were annoying as Hell, and if you die, you don’t have to play for 45 minutes to get back to where you were. Game’s not really that scary, not like the older ones. That’s the only area where they are much better, though.

Here are some more:

Devil May Cry 1 & 3(2 is too easy to be mentioned)

Onimusha(old as Hell, but a classic)
2 & 4 to above

Call of Duty

Marvel vs. Capcom 2

Tekken 5(and use King or anyone else that requires skill, not that skank Nina, OR Christie. Paul either. If you use Paul, you are a cheap bitch.)

Tekken Tag, the last taste of old-school Tekken

Soul Calibur 2

X-men Legends 1 & 2
2 fixed the mechanics, but they trashed the atmosphere of the game. But you get to use the JUGGANAUGHT, BITCH!

Ace Combat 5

Of course, Shadow of the Colossus

God of War 2 in February.
All I can think of for now.[/quote]

Shadow of Colossus was So unique. That game is one to hold onto.
God of War…nothing bad to say about that!
Call of Duty is amazing, as is well known
I dont recommend Prey. Game Informer gave good ratings but I personally think its junk. The only part that I liked is that you could never really die.
The hawk drove me nuts, the dialogue was so cheesy that me and my friend were laughing the entire time,
(that part was a lot of fun)
the story sucked-all you were doing was rescuing this guys girlfriend and it was a cinch (for me) to beat. Just trying to find “guns”, reload, and killing.
His grandfather was super annoying too, and you couldnt continue in the story without waiting for him to say whatever he wants to tell Tommy.
Total waste of money.
Cant wait for Final Fantasy XII, 10/31!, and Star Trek Legacy

-Manhunt- This game is insane, ive beaten it way to many times. makes grand theft auto look like a walk in the park

-Tiger Woods-

-Hot Shots Golf- if you like the golf games, its fun and quick to play