Playing hard to get or just not interested?

So it’s true, T-men love Biches…?

Royzer is prob. right. Don’t make another move. Let the chick work, you’ve done yours. If you’re gonna get some, she’ll let you know. There are a helluva lot more chicks than dudes who got their shit together. There WILL be another one just around the corner, trust me.

Anyone else just want to drop a nuclear bomb on threads like this?

Not that I intend to be mean… :slight_smile:

Foxy Roxy,

Not all T-men like bitches. I can’t stand them nor do I want anything to do with a bitch! It’s not worth the attitude or the hassle.

Jay,

Don’t waste your emotional attachment on someone who’s not worth it. There are millions of women out there to choose from. You need to move on.

Roxy - Men who do like bitches have problems, just like women who like jerks have problems. REAL men do NOT like bitches, just like REAL women do NOT like jerks. Nuff said.

I am not to sure if you are from South Africa or not but if you are you would know that most SA guy’s treat girls like shit ,to combat this they have all
started reading books like MEN ARE FROM MARS AND WOMAN ARE FROM…
To them this is a game ,if she was really forward the first night she could possibly be affraid that you will take her likeing you for granted.I think she might be trying to make you chase however this is a game were you are hanging on a thread because if she gets you chasing to much she may loose interest ,what I would do is hold off on communication for a while ,she already knows that you are interested
once you stop calling if there is anything there she will call you!.

Good luck

Gavin (Born in south africa) currently in the lovely USA.

P.S Saddam kiss my ASS