Play T-Nation Baseball !!!

This is a 20 league team. I’ve just sent out the 20th invitation to join. If you do the math, theoretically, we should be full.

HOWEVER -

We’ve only got 10 teams listed. If you have recieved an invite and are not going to join, please let me know. Otherwise please join ASAP. I’ve got folks waiting in line to join.

Thanks

p.s. - what a bunch of supplement whores! :slight_smile:

[quote]boonville410 wrote:
Staying with the hometown Boonville theme, my team is Boonville What!

Will there be random drug testing?[/quote]

Only if you hit more than 70 homers, or have a slugging % over .650.

[quote]rainjack wrote:
Just a bit of housekeeping:

I like the creative team names ya’ll have come up with. The downside is, I don’t know who is who wrt T-Nation screen-names.

Do you think it might be possible to post your team name here, so we can identify the team with the T-name?

My team is Rainjack’s Rangers.

I know that’s creative as hell, but it’s tax season, I’m an accountant, and I’m trying to set up a freakin fantasy league.[/quote]

P&W Screaming Eagles for me.

I’m the Texas Bobcats or should I be Bobcat’s Texas.

I’m guessing you could figure it out, being so creative, but just in case…

Vroom’s Sluggers

This is Darrell Licke and I am the proud manager of the Tecumseh Tornados.

As of right now we have 14 teams signed up. That leaves 6 open spots, and there are about 12 or so invites floating around.

If one does the math, he would conclude that there are more invitations than there are spots open.

What would you do in a situation like that? I’d sign up as fast as I could If wanted a shot at all the t-supps that are up for grabs.

But that’s just me - and I’m already signed up. What are you waiting on?

The Battlin’ Barristers –

I was the “Cage-Fighting Kips” originally, but as you said I didn’t think anyone would know it was me. I reserve the right to switch to that mid-season though.

[quote]rainjack wrote:
This just in from the Big Cheese:

$300.00 worth of Biotest Supplements to the T-Nation Baseball League Champs

Yes - you read correctly - $300.00 worth of T-supps.

Now who wants in?

There are only 10 slots left. It costs nothing to join, and you have the chance to win a substantial prize.

PM me with your email address, and I will send you the signup info.

Thanks TC[/quote]

I’m going to be gone for two weeks in July for my honeymoon, but for this sort of schwag I may have to risk getting smacked upside the head to do the occasional “work email check” and roster updates…

Just a quick update - We have 16 teams as of this post. There are about 10, or so, invites floating around out there.

I’m not going to do the math for you this time, but you’d better hurry. When it’s full it’s full.

Anyhow - I’m thinking about changing my name as well. Rainjack’s Rangers? What a maroon.

Check that - there are 17 teams filled. There are three left.

Hey everyone,

I’m the proud manager of Jon’s Jehovahs.

I liked the alliteration…

:wink:

It’s official - I am now the Shoshone Arrowheads.

Shoshone Arrowheads… I like it. Seventeen and counting. Way to go rainjack :+)

I’m managing them there ‘Flawless Cowboys’. However, for the majority of May and June, another manager may have to step in. Here’s to no injuries…

Rock on, gentlemen. And thanks to those T-Nation fellas for the prize, and that jacked rain fellow for setting 'er up.

-FC

We are at 18 teams. We have 2 open spots left.

There are now 19 teams in the T-Nation Baseball League.

Who wants the last spot?

There’s one opening left. I think I just said that - but I heard that understated repetition is an effective communication tool.

Who wants the last last team? when they’re gone - they’re gone.

I got the last one!

LA’s Flying Monkeys

ISWEARITSFLAXSEEDOIL

Keeping up with current events. I will use my special flaxseed oil from BALCO to destroy the rest of the league and win the Biotest supps (which are way better than my special flaxseed oil). Through superior coaching, my team will redefine the term “team chemistry” and make names like Canseco spoken in the same breath as Ruth, Aaron,…oh wait, I’m a decade or so late?
OK I’ll play small ball and win the way the game is “supposed” to be played…

We are now full. Just like the Flying Monkey says, he got the last one.

Thanks to everyone that signed up.

Deanosumo - I am truly sorry that you didn’t get in. I figured that you had a shot since there was one team open when I went to bed at 1:30 last night. We could’ve used a good lefty.

Anyhow - I think I’ll probably start a new thread which will forever be known as The Official T-Nation Baseball League Thread - or something like that.

Just like I said yesterday, since TC and Biotest have been so generous I think it’s the least we can do to carry on all the baseball business that we can right here inside T-Nation.

Thanks again everyone for filling up the league.

Just so uyou know Bonds is retiring so you might want to put him at the bottom of your draft sheet.