Plaxico Burress Shoots Self In Leg

[i]Plaxico Burress’ controversial year has just taken a turn for the worse.

The New York Giants wide receiver accidentally shot himself in the leg on Friday night, FOXSports.com has learned, not long after being ruled out of Sunday’s game against the Redskins with a hamstring injury.[/i]

I don’t know whether to feel bad or laugh

Jesus…

Was he hunting with Dick?

Cheddar Bob.

Yah, I’m laughing. Maybe it’ll be less funny when we hear the full explanation… but how the fuck do you just shoot yourself in the leg?

He’s a moron anyway…no big deal

I laughed my ass off. I’m sorry for him and his family and hope he’s alright, but there’s been nothing but drama with that guy all season, most of it petty bullshit, and for it to culminate in him shooting himself in the leg is perfect, in a sick kind of way.

I have spent countless hours dissembling, cleaning, and reassembling weapons of all kinds, both Drunk and Sober in groups and alone and I nor anyone I’ve been around have ever had an accidental discharge. My friend Mike had an accidental anal discharge once (he sharded), but no one has ever been shot!

Fuck, I hope it doesn’t ruin our season. Domenik Hixon is an excellent back up, but Plax is a top 5 receiver when he’s on.

This season has been going from bad to worse for Plax.

We did win the Super Bowl w/out Shockey though, so its nothing the Giants haven’t faced before.

Go G-men!

[quote]RyanBrown0311 wrote:
I have spent countless hours dissembling, cleaning, and reassembling weapons of all kinds, both Drunk and Sober in groups and alone and I nor anyone I’ve been around have ever had an accidental discharge. My friend Mike had an accidental anal discharge once (he sharded), but no one has ever been shot! [/quote]

You’ve played with firearms DRUNK for countless hours and no one’s ever gotten hurt? Must be because you’re from South Dakota

NO it was actually while I was in the service. 1st and most important rule is when booze enters the room Ammo leaves.

My husband was comparing scars with an acquaintance. The husband showed off his knee surgeries and achilles repair; the acquaintance showed off his gunshot wound.

He was evasive when asked how he got shot. We found out later that he was drunk, sleeping with his gun. Must be a lonely life.

I was in the Marines with a guy who purposely shot himself in the leg to get discharged. He just pinched off some skin on his leg and shot through the meat of his calf.

Stupid shit like this is why Plax is no longer with the Steelers. Didn’t he want to renegotiate his deal earlier this year? What an idiot.

Of course I have the kid on my fantasy team =[

Gotta love NY papers, hopefully the pics come through in a large size

[quote]Sonny S wrote:
Gotta love NY papers, hopefully the pics come through in a large size
[/quote]

another

[quote]ethos14 wrote:
Yah, I’m laughing. Maybe it’ll be less funny when we hear the full explanation… but how the fuck do you just shoot yourself in the leg? [/quote]

Often it’s the result of re-holstering with a finger on the trigger.

http://www.theonion.com/content/news/nfl_goes_on_nationwide_crime_spree