T Nation

Plateau Busting in Bangkok

Hey guys,
I’m starting this thread to record my progress towards attaining a better physique and higher 1 RM’s while starting my first steroid cycle. I appreciate any and all advice you may think of.

First, a little background:
I’m 23 years old, been weight training for 5 years and am a 4th year college student from california currently studying in bangkok. I have boxed since I was 19, and while I hate running, I manage to get my cardio in through jump rope. I decided that the opportunity to buy VERY cheap steroids and plenty of hardcore gyms with dirt cheap membership prices was an irresistible combination, and I have taken my first steps towards sculpting a better body.

Today I managed to find a pharmacist willing to order the steroids that I wanted for my first cycle. I should be receiving them within the next week.

5000 mg’s of testosterone ethanate or propionate
2240 mcg’s of Clenbuterol
900 mg’s of Nolvadex
200 mg’s of Dianabol
45.5 mgs of Arimidex

My plan is do a 10 week cycle, stacking 250 mgs of test 2X a week and 30mgs of Dbol 1X a week.
The Clenbuterol is to be used in increments, a 2 day on 2 day off cycle, starting at 20mgs, and working up to 60mgs/week depending on how my body reacts. The Arimidex is to be used in very low doses- i’ve concluded less than 20mgs per week is a good starting point- to combat potential gyno. Let me know if this is accurate.

I’m currently 6’4" and 200lbs; as long as I train hard, eat right and make no excuses, I expect to reduce my body fat by 5-8% and put on 10-15lbs of muscle.

For those interested in how it’s done in bangkok, here’s how it went today: I walked around aimlessly trying to find Sukhumvit Road for about 1 hr and 30 minutes. Public maps are useless because on every corner, they change the orientation of the map. One map may have a north-facing orientation, and the map two blocks away on the corner will have a SW orientation.

Eventually I found the road and went to 5 different pharmacies with a list of all the steroids i needed.
Finally, after another hour of walking around, one pharmacist said he could order them for me but it would take a few days. He was unsure whether he could get Arimidex, despite me telling him that as long as it was Anti-E it was fine(does anyone know of alternative Anti-E’s?).

Ironically enough, the 5lbs of whey protein I bought from GNC was more expensive than all the steroids I ordered(I’ll leave it up to you to figure out the prices, haha). The pharmacist seemed to be very happy to set up this order and even gave me his business card, along with a handshake- which is very rare in Bangkok, because most people wai after a business transaction(clasping hands together and bowing).

I’ll be posting pics and more information once my order arrives, and will be happy to answer any questions. Plus, any advice on if I have the correct dosages would be appreciated.
Thanks for reading, I’ll talk to you soon…

You could’ve found your pharmacy, ordered them, and gotten a hooker in the time it took you to find Sukhumvit road if you were in Pattaya.

:wink:

Amen brother, having a terrible sense of direction and being in a foreign country is not a good combination!

Write out a proper cycle proposal, by the way. The adex is dosed way too high. Read the SERM and AI sticky.

I also wouldn’t use clen on a first cycle.

Nor would I expect to gain 10-15lbs of muscle while dropping BF% 5-8% on cycle, either.

Thanks for the thread referral, I’ll be sure to edit for clarification later. The dosages for clen and arimidex are also for PCT, that’s why they’re pretty high. I figured it’d be better to error on the side of caution than take too little and end up with gyno.

It’d be best to actually get your dosage correct rather than assuming “too much is better than too little.” It’s not.

I don’t know what you’re talking about in regards to the high dosages for PCT. Adex nor clen are meant for PCT. I sure as shit wouldn’t use clen during your PCT, as you’re already going to be in a shitty state, no need to add something that’s highly catabolic to the mix.

I think you need to do some more research before starting.

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

Well there’s a couple others…aromasin for example. But from what I’ve heard adex is still preferred. As he said your dosage is probably too high and you might just get more sides or be setting yourself up for a worse rebound by overdoing it…your test dosage isn’t THAT high. Are you planning on running nolva thru the cycle or just PCT?

As the other guy said it’s probably a bad idea to run adex during PCT…just let the SERM do it’s thing and up the dosage if/when necessary. Otherwise you’ll end up with rebound from the AI after you’ve finished PCT and get sides or have to extend your PCT with just the SERM anyway.

There are threads here which lay this all out quite well.

[quote]bushidobadboy wrote:
Clen for PCT? Not on my watch it isn’t.

Please explain your rationale for using it in this manner, thanks.

BBB[/quote]

I’ve read that because of its anti-catabolic effects it could be used in PCT?

[quote]GGlife wrote:

BBB[/quote]

I’ve read that because of its anti-catabolic effects it could be used in PCT?[/quote]

You heard wrong.

[quote]GGlife wrote:

BBB[/quote]

I’ve read that because of its anti-catabolic effects it could be used in PCT?[/quote]

Clen = Anti-Catabolic??? Hmmmmmmmmmph No sir

If you don’t want to wait whilst all your stuff is ordered, there’s a pharmacy on sukhumvit road on soi 5 (I did have their card but I threw it away, soi 5 is all I can remmeber of the address I hope that is enough to work with) that will have all those goodies waiting on the shelf, I bought shed loads there in 2004 and it was all real.
Good luck, enjoy the sun, and maybe add a few industrial strength rubber’s to your order for when the test kicks in!

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

Sorry for the delay, I’ve been out of the city for a few days to avoid the protests going on. Unfortunately it doesn’t look like the protesters are going away anytime soon.

Thanks for the feedback, here is the proposed 10 week cycle:

Test Prop (although I’m trying to find cypionate) @ 500mgs/week weeks 1-10
Dbol 30mgs/week weeks 1-4
Arimidex 1mg/day weeks 1-4
.5mg/day weeks 5-10

Clen 40mgs/day weeks 3-8
note I’m concerned of the efficacy of Test while taking Clen. Initially I added clen to this cycle to inhibit fat gain and help decrease BF, but now I may drop this from the cycle due to conflicting results. Has anyone stacked clen with test and seen unsatisfactory results? Opinions appreciated.

PCT: Nolva 40mgs/day week 1-2
20mgs/day week 3-4

I found a weird piece of info on a site that recommended 10mgs/day of Dbol while following an aggressive PCT cycle to maximize muscle retention- has anyone tried this?

Thanks guys.

[quote]buddaboy wrote:
If you don’t want to wait whilst all your stuff is ordered, there’s a pharmacy on sukhumvit road on soi 5 (I did have their card but I threw it away, soi 5 is all I can remmeber of the address I hope that is enough to work with) that will have all those goodies waiting on the shelf, I bought shed loads there in 2004 and it was all real.
Good luck, enjoy the sun, and maybe add a few industrial strength rubber’s to your order for when the test kicks in![/quote]

Hey thanks. I’m still waiting on my pharmacist to confirm the test is available, so i’ll go check it out. Couldn’t agree more on the recommendation for rubbers, this place is a t-man’s paradise!

[quote]GGlife wrote:

BBB[/quote]

Possibly anti-catabolic in animal studies at doses high enough to induce cardiac muscle scarring.

You fancy some of that?

BBB[/quote]

My bad, I wasn’t looking at my notes and messed up on the rationale. I’m using the clen to reduce fat gain and keep from getting the “bloated” look so many people seem to complain about.
I read a similar paper as GGLife that said clen was only effective at 6 weeks of use, with dosages over 60mgs/day. Sounds pretty intense, I’m not sure whether this would be a smart choice in a first cycle.
and yes, taking clen during PCT is a terrible idea, again my mistake.