Plateau Buster-Swing Handle

Have any of you guys heard of/used this product? With the recent increased interest in kettlebell swings for strength and conditioning on this site, I figured a few of you may have a new heavy bell on their wish list. For the price and the fact that you can load it with any olympic or standard plates you have, it’s a clear winner over traditional kettlebells IMHO. I’ve actually loaded mine with over 400 lbs. with room to spare.

No thanks.

[quote]StormTheBeach wrote:
No thanks.[/quote]

For those of us who don’t train in a performance oriented gym with access to heavy kettlebells, the $150 price tag may be a better investment than multiple heavy bells. To each their own I suppose.

[quote]Legionary wrote:

No thanks.[/quote]

For those of us who don’t train in a performance oriented gym with access to heavy kettlebells, the $150 price tag may be a better investment than multiple heavy bells. To each their own I suppose. [/quote]

I train at home. i have used a singe D handle with a length of chain and a caribiner. Chain goes thrugh the plates and I make my own kettlebell with as much weight as I can handle. I prolly got $20 in that. If that’s too redneck for you these seem to be much better than tht handle simply because they still maintain a kettlebell shape and function.

Edit: oh I just read where you actually load yous with 400# so you have one of these. Ok so you spent $150 on something. If you like it, that’s all that matters. Do you kettlebell swing 400# or did you just put that weight to see how much it “could” hold?

[quote]StrengthDawg wrote:

[quote]Legionary wrote:

No thanks.[/quote]

For those of us who don’t train in a performance oriented gym with access to heavy kettlebells, the $150 price tag may be a better investment than multiple heavy bells. To each their own I suppose. [/quote]

I train at home. i have used a singe D handle with a length of chain and a caribiner. Chain goes thrugh the plates and I make my own kettlebell with as much weight as I can handle. I prolly got $20 in that. If that’s too redneck for you these seem to be much better than tht handle simply because they still maintain a kettlebell shape and function.

Edit: oh I just read where you actually load yous with 400# so you have one of these. Ok so you spent $150 on something. If you like it, that’s all that matters. Do you kettlebell swing 400# or did you just put that weight to see how much it “could” hold? [/quote]

Haha I wish. 200 for low reps is the highest I’ll go. At over 400, I use it for one handed deadlifts for grip work and deficit deadlifts. Those seem to hit the core in a way I have never felt before.