Plastics Detox

Not to change the subject or hijack, but after clicking on the link, Ori H looks amazing at 56 yrs old.

To those who say trying to avoid plastic is akin to being paranoid; you’re just lazy.

I avoid plastics and spend very little time and effort in doing so.

Tupperwere will eventually get old and/or lost. Replace it with Pyrex brand glass containers. Getting the cheap shit at Wallmart will not suffice; it’ll break and/or leak, trust me. Pyrex is well worth it.

Stop drinking out of plastic water bottles every day. Go to kleankanteen.com and get yourself a couple of 27oz. bottles with sport caps. Also get yourself a 40oz with screw top. Fill these with clean water. Yes, the water you fill these with probably comes from plastic. But plastics leach most when heated or frozen.

Freeze your filled canteen instead. A cold canteen stays cold ALOT longer than a plastic water bottle does; refreshing! Also, a canteen sitting in your hot-ass car is better than plastic sitting in your hot-ass car leaching petrochemicals. And in my opinion, drinking out of steel just tastes better and is infinitely more masculine than plastic or yupppie-ass Nalgene.

Eat broccoli every day. Cycle Rez-V. Drink multiple cups of green tea daily. Listen to heavy music at some point every day.

There are some supplements that can help too. Rez-V, some of the old M anti-estrogen product. Or if you can’t find that there you can look at the ingredients label and go from there.

I think avoiding plastics is a progressive thing. There are a lot of plastics in my life at the moment. Though i think i just love glass for aesthetic reasons. I am slowly amassing a collection of glass jars, containers, etc that will help a lot in the future.