Plastic Surgery or Not?

HEY LOOK, WHITEFLASH!
PX IS DEFENDING A WHITE PERSON!

lol

[quote]EvanX wrote:

[quote]anonym wrote:

[quote]EvanX wrote:
How can anyone honestly look at that picture and not think she had any plastic surgery done???[/quote]

The only thing I would guess at is maybe a brow lift. Her eyebrows appear to be a little more “pulled back” than they were in the '94 picture.

Then again, it IS only one comparison photo so I really have no idea. The shit women can do with makeup, I would want to see a video before commenting further.

But I think it’s hilarious that some people really think she looks like a completely different person between the two photos. As far as I can tell, nothing else looks surprisingly different.[/quote]

Are you kidding? Her lips and cheeks look different and as you mentioned it looks like she had a brow lift.[/quote]

Her lips don’t look different. She just applied her makeup differently. People look different as they age, some more than others.

[quote]bond james bond wrote:
Then and now, Kelly McGillis, I doubt she has had any surgery seeing as I don’t think she’s in the biz anymore so why bother. I would never recognize her now, some folks can look different as they age and some don’t.

edit/FTR, I don’t think DH has had any surgery.

[/quote]

Good post…but according to some here, since she looks different, it must be plastic surgery.

At least they aren’t crying, “ROIDZ”.

[quote]Professor X wrote:
At least they aren’t crying, “ROIDZ”.[/quote]

I thought this was the female equivalent of that?

[quote]anonym wrote:

At least they aren’t crying, “ROIDZ”.[/quote]

I thought this was the female equivalent of that?[/quote]

Apparently the female equivalent of “ROIDZ” is even more specifically “breast implants”
so yes…

I also think she looks different, and not just that she’s older. I’d say she had plastic surgery.

Who gives a fuck what people do with their bodies? As long as it’s their choice, I see nothing wrong with it. Body modification is in the eye of the beholder, whether it’s plastic surgery, tatts, piercings, branding or even bodybuilding. The beauty is in the transformation, as long as you’re happy with the end product.

Branding?!?!

Oh God I’m not going to like what i find when I Google that am I?

[quote]Nards wrote:
Branding?!?!

Oh God I’m not going to like what i find when I Google that am I?[/quote]

Probably not, but it’s common in a lot of African-American fraternities.

I always thought Jackson Browne was her surgeon?

This is kind of fun… or sad, depending on your view.

Not sure if this is pre or post surgery, but damn she’s beautiful.

[quote]Yo Momma wrote:

[quote]Nards wrote:
Branding?!?!

Probably not, but it’s common in a lot of African-American fraternities.[/quote]

I read that scarification is also becoming popular with the kiddies now-a-days.

When I got my last tattoo the artist was telling me about a thing he saw on TV where this dude actually shoots people for money, so they can have a cool bullet hole scar to give them that much needed “street cred”. Apparently it’s done in a “safe” location of the body like the arm or leg, and a medic is on standby in case something goes wrong. I tried looking it up on the intertoobz, but I couldn’t find anything.

I know I saw something like this on an episode of the Sopranos, but I wouldn’t be surprised if were actually happening in real life.

[quote]Yo Momma wrote:

[quote]Nards wrote:
Branding?!?!

Probably not, but it’s common in a lot of African-American fraternities.[/quote]

So common that anyone who isn’t aware of it must be living under a rock. The Omegas and Kappas are most known for it in the south, but it isn’t just them and this has gone on for several DECADES so it isn’t recent.

[quote]Yo Momma wrote:

[quote]Nards wrote:
Branding?!?!

So common that anyone who isn’t aware of it must be living under a rock. The Omegas and Kappas are most known for it in the south, but it isn’t just them and this has gone on for several DECADES so it isn’t recent.[/quote]

I guess they’re ‘taking it back’ or somesuch?

[quote]Vicomte wrote:

[quote]Yo Momma wrote:

[quote]Nards wrote:
Branding?!?!

So common that anyone who isn’t aware of it must be living under a rock. The Omegas and Kappas are most known for it in the south, but it isn’t just them and this has gone on for several DECADES so it isn’t recent.[/quote]

I guess they’re ‘taking it back’ or somesuch?[/quote]

It has NOTHING to do with slavery.

In fact, branding slaves was actually illegal in many states after the American Revolution.

[quote]Vicomte wrote:

[quote]Yo Momma wrote:

[quote]Nards wrote:
Branding?!?!

I guess they’re ‘taking it back’ or somesuch?[/quote]

It has NOTHING to do with slavery.

In fact, branding slaves was actually illegal in many states after the American Revolution.[/quote]

Any ideas where it comes from? One would think tattooing would be the obvious choice.

[quote]Yo Momma wrote:

[quote]Nards wrote:
Branding?!?!

No, Professor X, I have not been living under a rock.

I think I may have seen that in a picture before ( I just googled to see what it was)and figured it was just a tattoo.

http://www.brandingyourself.org/

I know that’s not it but it was the first thing i found.