PlasmaJet? Tried it? Like it?

Any one tried Plasmajet?

It is one of the most expensive of the NO products out there. Any one wish to chime in?

The fact that it is an NO product answers the question

no.

nitric oxide products vary greatly in results and in quality.
If you wish a pharmacy grade NO then you need viagra. (Ask Hidetada Yamagishi IFBB pro)But the legal entanglement is high if you do not get a script.

Only wanted to know if anyone tried this one…
I have and One of the better ones but not for the price…

So enlighten me. What did you get for your money?

[quote]eengrms76 wrote:
So enlighten me. What did you get for your money?[/quote]

I get a better than normal pump, nice but not that big a deal in the long run.

My use of NO is for the recovery, I get over DOMS at least one day faster on it than off it. Also I am a big believer in deep muscle stretching after the workout and with a well engorged muscle that makes for a more effective (all be it painful) stretch…

As a side note I seem to have more energy after the workout.
I have tried many of the NO brands out there an most are worthless. It is not the end all of sups out there if I had to choose NO over others in my stak NO would be first to go.

Over all Plasmajet is a good NO if you can get it cheeper than the retail price $79.00 way too high for me (I have a friend that got it for me for 30)

Solid…

I’ve used Plasmajet before because I’m a huge fan of Peak ATP…the product was OK for enhancing glycogen deposition, pumps and recovery. Nothing that would warrant a price tag of $42.

I just use Peak ATP solo every day now and save $20.

BTW the whole NO thing has been played to death and I really hope these companies ditch the NO concept to marketing products. Cocoa powder can increase NO for f*** sakes.

[quote]inthego wrote:
nitric oxide products vary greatly in results and in quality.
If you wish a pharmacy grade NO then you need viagra. (Ask Hidetada Yamagishi IFBB pro)But the legal entanglement is high if you do not get a script.

Only wanted to know if anyone tried this one…
I have and One of the better ones but not for the price…[/quote]

Just so no one out there goes out and starts popping erectile dysfunction drugs in the hopes of getting awesome pumps and better recovery, these products work by inhibiting Phosphodiesterase-5` (an enzyme which degrades the second messenger, cAMP) IN CERTAIN TISSUES - namely, the erectile tissue. There are different isozymes of phosphodiesterase which are located in different tissues.

So unless you plan on doing curls and squat thrusts with your johnson, lay off the Viagra pre-workout.

[quote]eengrms76 wrote:
So enlighten me. What did you get for your money?[/quote]

Ripped off would be my first guess.

[quote]NewDamage wrote:
inthego wrote:
nitric oxide products vary greatly in results and in quality.
If you wish a pharmacy grade NO then you need viagra. (Ask Hidetada Yamagishi IFBB pro)But the legal entanglement is high if you do not get a script.

Only wanted to know if anyone tried this one…
I have and One of the better ones but not for the price…

Just so no one out there goes out and starts popping erectile dysfunction drugs in the hopes of getting awesome pumps and better recovery, these products work by inhibiting Phosphodiesterase-5` (an enzyme which degrades the second messenger, cAMP) IN CERTAIN TISSUES - namely, the erectile tissue. There are different isozymes of phosphodiesterase which are located in different tissues.

So unless you plan on doing curls and squat thrusts with your johnson, lay off the Viagra pre-workout.[/quote]

All are a form of a vasodilator and use different path ways to achieve the same result. Most use a targeted path way however the body as a whole is effected and with a pharmaceutical dose a high level of over all dilation is to be expected more so than the over the counter sup…

Not the best thing for your over all health but effective non the less…