Planning to Use Steroids for First Time

[quote]Krinks wrote:

[quote]naturalbuilder wrote:
i am 20 years old , working out for 2 years , i am 180 pounds and 16% bodyfat

i never used any steroids before , i build some good amount on muscle mass naturally

i am planning to use anavar 10 mg or 20 mg a day (most probably 10 mg)

i know this is a low dosage , because i dont want my test production to shut down

i dont want be very big like a bodybuilder, i am looking for lean bulk (i mean big but not huge)

i can bench press 80 pounds , squat 75 pounds, deadlift 60 pounds , military press 25 pounds and bent over row 40 pounds, i can do 8 pull ups and 15 push ups without break
i have used creatine and pre workouts like jack3d and no xplode

i am looking for safety , i dont want any side effects and i dont want my gains to vanish after i stop anavar?

is anavar ok for my age? i may use anavar 10 mg for 1 month and stop it , never use it again , i know i may gain only few pounds but not willing to lose that weight
is anavar risky for me? will anavar convert to estrogen? is anavar toxic…i know it is mild toxic but is there any dangers because of mild toxicity ?

and my friend wanted me to ask this question… is it ok to take creatine while using any steroid ?

thank you [/quote]

*** Don’t do it. Those that do are fools. I was talking the other day at work (one of the top ten hospital systems in the nation) on this subject, specifically why it is that 'roid users tend to die of heart disease. It was explained as burning a candle as bright as possible on both ends. It will wear out quickly. How silly to do that to yourself to “look good” for a few years.
[/quote]

Man get the fuck out of here with that fucking bull shit. Your a damn ignorant moron coming here spouting out with that crap. No went to the I want to be a average bitch for the rest of my life section and bashed you for your decision so don’t come here and do it.

[quote]Reed wrote:

[quote]Krinks wrote:

i never used any steroids before , i build some good amount on muscle mass naturally

i know this is a low dosage , because i dont want my test production to shut down

i dont want be very big like a bodybuilder, i am looking for lean bulk (i mean big but not huge)

i can bench press 80 pounds , squat 75 pounds, deadlift 60 pounds , military press 25 pounds and bent over row 40 pounds, i can do 8 pull ups and 15 push ups without break

i am looking for safety , i dont want any side effects and i dont want my gains to vanish after i stop anavar?

is anavar ok for my age? i may use anavar 10 mg for 1 month and stop it , never use it again , i know i may gain only few pounds but not willing to lose that weight
is anavar risky for me? will anavar convert to estrogen? is anavar toxic…i know it is mild toxic but is there any dangers because of mild toxicity ?

and my friend wanted me to ask this question… is it ok to take creatine while using any steroid ?

thank you [/quote]

*** Don’t do it. Those that do are fools. I was talking the other day at work (one of the top ten hospital systems in the nation) on this subject, specifically why it is that 'roid users tend to die of heart disease. It was explained as burning a candle as bright as possible on both ends. It will wear out quickly. How silly to do that to yourself to “look good” for a few years.
[/quote]

Man get the fuck out of here with that fucking bull shit. Your a damn ignorant moron coming here spouting out with that crap. No went to the I want to be a average bitch for the rest of my life section and bashed you for your decision so don’t come here and do it. [/quote]

the “i want to be an average bitch section”, ahahahaha

[quote]Krinks wrote:

thank you [/quote]

[/quote]

You are in the wrong forum dumbass.

Whats your secret?