nolva 20mg ed for 6 weeks
aromasin 20mgs ed for 3 weeks
hcg 500iu ed for 3 weeks

cycle 2: cutter
weeks 1-12 test prop. 50mg ed
weeks 1-10 tren ace. 75mg ed
weeks 7-10 oral winny 50mg ed

same pct

my stats are as follows: 23 years old, 6 foot tall, and i just droped from 180lbs to 165lbs… and im 8-10%bf.
my goals are to be 200lbs at 7%bf. tell me what you think or if you would do anything different.

at 6 feet and weighing only 165 I would not recommend AAS

Rather get to at least 200lbs naturally first and then do your 1st cycle

Have you done any previous cycles? At 165 I would assume not. The combinations are not bad but also not needed for a first time user.

lol, no this is not my first cycle. i cycled one time before, i went from 145 to 180. i have worked for golds gym in the past for quit some time. and it seems like everyone trys to tell all the “newbies” to wait untill they hit 200 naturally when im sure “most” of the people that state that didnt wait them selfs.

im not bashing on anyone, but just save the “dont do drugs” speach for your kids. i have worked out for many years, but not bulked, high reps low wieghts and alot of running. now im ready to hit 200lbs and stay at 7%bf.

and the reson im down to 165 now is due to a deployment to iraq… you try going to iraq and whereing all that gear in 140 degree heat and not loose weight…add in very little sleep, and high stress and there you have it.

[quote]rbizzy wrote:
lol, no this is not my first cycle. i cycled one time before, i went from 145 to 180. i have worked for golds gym in the past for quit some time. and it seems like everyone trys to tell all the “newbies” to wait untill they hit 200 naturally when im sure “most” of the people that state that didnt wait them selfs. im not bashing on anyone, but just save the “dont do drugs” speach for your kids. i have worked out for many years, but not bulked, high reps low wieghts and alot of running. now im ready to hit 200lbs and stay at 7%bf. [/quote]

My advice was not a ‘don’t do drugs advice’, just good advice in regards to using AAS effectively to build and KEEP muscle mass

As you are going to go ahead anyway I think your cycles need changing

on what weeks will you start your PCT, I think 6 weeks PCT is too long, HCG is not needed, are you going to use an anti E during?

How often will you injext test

why not 50mg ED of masteron instead of 100mg EOD?

just my thoughts I am no expert and maybe you will get better advice

Alright then, for your bulker I like the way it is set up. Good synergy between class I,II, Nor-19 and SHBG. I think the test should be a little higher (600mg/week) to counter the deca. Also I don’t think you will need HCG and Aromasin during PCT. Nolv for 4 weeks should be fine.

The cutter is a little off. You are running more tren than test. I would run test to tren at 5/3. Hope you like needles cause you are going to be pinning ed for a solid 10 weeks.

Its defidently a solid cycle but looking at your weight obviously means that your muscles are premature and you should grow naturally untill you hit a good 30, 40 pounds which if done right will take a good amount of time but will have you at a realistic weight to begin aas.biggest mistake anybody can make it to cover up there natural growth capabilities with steroids. Train right and diet right and you will grow.good luck.

i got the pct from Anthony Roberts pct. so i should drop the hcg? and i have the masterone in the bulker for an anti e and to harden the muscles. i heard im not supposed to run nolvadex during a cycle with 19nor steroids. so what compunds should be ran and at what dosage and for how long. thanks. and electric-eales, i wasnt bashing you…it just i know im ready to use. i have done quite a bit of research and already done one cycle with great results, but lost 20lbs due to a deployment that took my by surprise…so i had no pct.

i am going to put forth the time and focus needed to do things right and train hard core to get where i want to be. everyone knows steroids are not some wounder drug that magicaly make muscles apear. it takes a good diet and hard work… i do respect and apriciate the “good looking out”, its just that i made up my mind and feal as if im ready… im not trying to sound like some “know it all newbie” but as you know, when you made up your mind you did it… thanks everyone.

I just don’t think twiggy kids should use AAS until they work out long and effectively enough to stop being twiggy.

Its not about your total weight, but that you are 6’. It’s not the same a 5’6 guy that weights 165 (still thin) than a 6’ guy that also weighs 165.

I am 5’4’ and I weigh 185, and I am not even at a size where AAS is appropriate, but like you say you do will it anyway, it is only fair that people give you good advice though so do not be to p**sed off if people tell you to build naturally first.

I did I was below 140 lbs, I got to 165 naturally, I should have kept going naturally from that point but that when I used to get myself up to 180, my goal is 200 once I have acheived that and maintained it I will go for 220 (100 kilos) which is very hard for me my natural wieght is supposed to be 140 (cos I am a midget)

[quote]electric_eales wrote:
I am 5’4’ and I weigh 185, and I am not even at a size where AAS is appropriate, but like you say you do will it anyway, it is only fair that people give you good advice though so do not be to p**sed off if people tell you to build naturally first.

I did I was below 140 lbs, I got to 165 naturally, I should have kept going naturally from that point but that when I used to get myself up to 180, my goal is 200 once I have acheived that and maintained it I will go for 220 (100 kilos) which is very hard for me my natural wieght is supposed to be 140 (cos I am a midget)

[/quote]

lol…i feal ya… and dont take me the wrong way, i didnt get pissed of. im pretty easy going and it takes alot to piss me off… i just wanted to skip the “dont take them yet, build naturally first” routien that every new guy seems to get when they come to these forums…i know how it goes. im a member at anabolic review and i too give that same advice to all the newbies…i really do respect everyones answers and input. i just wanted to know if there was something wrong with the two cycles and pct that i came up with, such as maybe two compounds that dont mix well, or maybe if i was going to be takeing anything in my pct that wouldnt go well with the other things… things of that nature. and of coarse if that will help me in reaching my goals of one day being 200lbs at 7%bf…i know i have the focus and determination to do it. my first cycle i gained 40lbs, i went from 140-180… i would have keept most of it but i got sent to iraq and i wasnt able to do my PCT. that sucked… hit me back

I really doubt those 40lb you put on were solid muscle mass.

I was deployed to Iraq as well, along with a few other people around here, so don’t pawn the blame off on that. Hell, I put on 13lb while I was there.

I went to Greece and I put on 8 lbs IN THREE WEEKS!! you gotta love those pastry and cheese pies

My only question is why the oral winstrol, your already pinning everyday?