Planning My Bulking Cycle

A woman bulking! I think I’m in heaven!

[quote]Growing_Boy wrote:
A woman bulking! I think I’m in heaven! [/quote]
LOL! Wish my boyfriend felt the same way!

LOL! I’m on the opposite end of the spectrum! I wish my ex-girlfriend felt the same way. We never were on the same page with my bodybuilding pursuits. I bet he gives you the, "Your fine the way you are, why do you want more or some shit. I know I did. She never fucking complained when we went out and every other guy out there was a skinny fat or a scrawny surfer soyboy. Sorry Im ranting.

Same here - i am about 195 @ 5’8" and my wife is all “you are getting too big, you look different, i like my skinny joe…”

lol! shit… wait till i am 220!

[quote]Growing_Boy wrote:
LOL! I’m on the opposite end of the spectrum! I wish my ex-girlfriend felt the same way. We never were on the same page with my bodybuilding pursuits. I bet he gives you the, "Your fine the way you are, why do you want more or some shit. I know I did. She never fucking complained when we went out and every other guy out there was a skinny fat or a scrawny surfer soyboy. Sorry Im ranting. [/quote]

Yeah, I get the feeling that if my man woke up with Lenda Murray and Callista Flockhart in his bed, he would kick Lenda out and it would have bugger-all to do with colour. I wasn’t much bigger than Callista when we 1st met.

BTW, JJ, thanks a heap for that pdf. Do you think there’s a chance that your girl is worried about all the attention you’ll reveive if you get “too big”? Kinda like these people you see on DR Phil, who want to keep their partners “fat and faithful” -not that I’m suggesting you would cheat.