Planning My Bulking Cycle

Ok, just to put y’all on the page, I’m a 32YO female, 5’8, 125lb, 17%BF, wanting to compete in my 1st figure show next year. I have researched the little info available for females. What do you think of this proposed cycle?

Wk 1:Deca 60mg/wk Primo 30mg/wk Win 15mgED
Wk 2:Deca 90mg/wk Primo 60mg/wk Win 15mgED
Wk 3:Deca 90mg/wk Primo 90mg/wk Win 10mgED
Wk 4:Deca 120mg/wk Primo 90mg/wk Win 10mgED
Wk 5:Deca 120mg/wk Primo 90mg/wk Win 5mgED
Wk 6:Deca 90mg/wk Primo 60mg/wk Win 5mgED
Wk 7:Deca 60mg/wk Primo 30mg/wk Win 2.5mgED
Wk 8:Deca 30mg/wk Primo 30mg/wk

I personally think with what you have achieved so far there is really no need to even think about introducing things like deca into a womans body.

There is really no reason at all that you need all this or this much going into your first figure show.

That being said I dont know enough at this to comment on a cycle such as this for a woman.

I have the genetics of a fashion model and all my years of training and experimenting with different nutritional approaches have only produced limited gains.

I was pleased with the strength gains I made on my 1st cycle (Var only) but I need ALOT more size, particularly in the upper body, if I am going to look as though I belong on that figure stage.

I have wanted this for so many years, but have come to except that I am asking by body to do something that it is not programmed to do. Altering my body chemistry with AAS is my absolute last resort.

From my research, low doses of Deca are safe for women, though maybe 120mg is a little high.

I would say you should stay with one compound for a few more cycles - this is a good tactic for both sexes.

It will allow you to assess the sensitivity you have to the gains from AAS and also your sensitivity to the side effects. You will also get a good feel for the different compounds which will become a great use when you are finally ready to compete.

It is better to start low Del, rather than using a large amount of AAS on your first cycles.

Just to confirm what has been said, it isnt necessary for any of the sexes to load up on TOO much gear to compete in the first shows… that should come later if necessary.

Say just deca for 50mg a week… that should produce good gains for you, and stop at 8 weeks… you will reduce chances of sides that way and contrary to popular belief, deca is actually effective within 8 weeks of use.

Or maybe 10mg of winstrol a day, maybe with 10mg of var… that could be good.
OR 100mg of Primobolan Enanthate a week,
Primo is a great anabolic with very little androgenicity at low feminine doses - so is a good addition.

You were suggesting using upto around 300mg of AAS a week there - a little high i suggest for this stage of your development.

I would like to let you know this though - if you are not prepared to bloat up, get big, and gain a little fat, then you are not going to like AAS… i have read that these drugs do put water and fat on women, and that women bloat up too -

and with the excess in calories that are needed to create the environment for muscle growth, if you arent ready and prepared for the aesthetic to be something you may not desire immediately, then you will be disappointed.

I would like to point out that i obviously dont have personal experience in using feminine AAS cycles, but i am confident that with a fairly decent knowledge of the particular dangers/sides of AAS use to women,

and with a fairly decent knowledge of the different profiles and real world effects of the drugs, then i can help you on this relatively basic level - but you dont need to listen to anything i say of course!

JJ

I listen to everyone and take away what I can, if it makes sense. Some good points there. I think it is a good idea to stick with one new substance at a time.
As for bloating and fattening up, that has happened to me before, when I have tried to bulk up clean, so as long as I get to where I want to be in the end…:slight_smile:

Do you know anything about estrogen treatment following a cycle Del?

From everything I have read, PCT is not necesary for a woman, just adequate time between cycles.
Rebound weighgain, particularly estrogenic fat is a concern, following a cycle with an anabolic like Deca.

I have read that following some of the more androgenic cyles, that estrogen should be used for the periods in between or for 1-2 months at least.

I think the reasons are self-explainatory.

But i dont know any of the details and was curious if you actually knew anything about it, or had heard of the practice.

I have read that it is a common practice of the top level female athletes though… but maybe only for the highly androgenic cycles.

I personally can see the logic, but i dont know enough about the female endocrine system to recommend it to you of course.

maybe you should look into it though…? :slight_smile:

Please could you tell me more about re-bound weight gain following androgenic drug use? What are the mechanisms for such a problem, and why etc…?

Thanks!

JJ

Extremely limited experience advising women with gear. There is/was a female BBer on tnation awhile back [have not heard from her in awhile] who I used to PM back and forth with about gear. I seem to recall she was on primo and winny herself. Doses were similar to yours, although she didn’t pyramid them up and down like you proposed. This was a regional level champ though and she was at the next level of physical development at least compared with your avatar picture. Not saying you aren’t built, but she definitely was.

[quote] Brook wrote:
I would say you should stay with one compound for a few more cycles - this is a good tactic for both sexes.

It will allow you to assess the sensitivity you have to the gains from AAS and also your sensitivity to the side effects. You will also get a good feel for the different compounds which will become a great use when you are finally ready to compete.

It is better to start low Del, rather than using a large amount of AAS on your first cycles.

Just to confirm what has been said, it isnt necessary for any of the sexes to load up on TOO much gear to compete in the first shows… that should come later if necessary.

Say just deca for 50mg a week… that should produce good gains for you, and stop at 8 weeks… you will reduce chances of sides that way and contrary to popular belief, deca is actually effective within 8 weeks of use.

[/quote]

I would totally agree Altered - obviously. Good post.

So I searched way, way back im my PM’s [I guess its good I never delete them] on page 28 I found what she was taking. Mind you this is for a near national level, certainly state/regional champion:

She was on test prop 25mg EOD, EQ 50mg EOD [don’t ask me why she did EQ EOD she just did] in her off-season to bulk.

As her show got closer she added or replace d those two with Primo at 50-150mg a week [she did the pyramid thing to tapering off the final 2 weeks] and Winny at 10-20mg ED [again she started at 10mg ED, went up to 20mg and back down to 10mg right before the show]. She wanted to do tren too but could not get any.

Not saying I’d recommend the same, this is what she did in reality; take it for what its worth.

That is actually LESS that the proposed cycle laid out by Delphoene!

A necessary post Saps - i hope this helps to put things into perspective a little for the OP.

JJ

lol! I meant that i agreed with yours and yours was a good post! i quoted mine as it was similar to what you said too…

:slight_smile:

It was just a proposition, I’m not rushing into anything -or receiving anything either, if Aus Customs have their miserable way. Thanks to everyone for the advice.
In answer to your question, Altered State, I take 6 fish oil caps/day. I don’t take BCAAs as such, but is it really necesary, when I’m having 3-4 WPI shakes/day?

I’m still taking Creatine Ethyl Ester and Methoxy-7 too. I haven’t had much of a result from either in the past, but I have a bottled left of each, so why not?
Edited to say, it’s a shame there aren’t more women on this particular forum. Figure Athlete don’t have a forum for AAS and I’m a bit shy about bringing the subject up:

“Alright Ms ------, you are looking TOO HOT, I know you’re on the fucking gear, can we discuss it round here, or what?” would go down like a fart in a spacesuit, LOL!

i take about 20g of the pills (Biotest ones) before rugby…kind of a bitch to swallow them all but I am used to it and just take them 2 at a time…please refrain from making jokes about swallowing/taking 2 at a time.

I also mix about another 20g into my pw shake or will take another 20 pills between games or at half time with an orange.

I’ve found it really helps both my energy during workout and recovery…bear in mind I am 240lbs so adjust for your body weight.

there was a thread here a while ago where there was some pretty good info for female doses…use the search and type in anavar, osteoproris, osteoarthritis and it should come up…it goes over how to figure out doses to avoid side effects in women and gives examples of what gear works well.

here it is

http://www.T-Nation.com/tmagnum/readTopic.do?id=1337495

it focuses on someone with oasteo but most the info is relevant for any woman looking to use AAS.

Best of luck.

FG

Del/Waif, this is a link to a whole PDF book.

There is a fairly substantial section on Female Steroid use… with sample cycles etc as well as plenty of literature.

I tried to copy and paste just that section but it is restricted.

so…

anonymousbodybuilding.com/Ebooks/ChemicalMuscleEnhance.pdf

JJ