Planning First Cycle, Not for Size

I think you would have gotten better responses if you hadn’t phrased your original post the way you did. You honestly come across as either the most sarcastic asshole in the world, or someone who knows jack shit about what they’re doing. Hard to get your foot in the door when this is the image you project.

As far as dosing goes, it’s obvious that your test dose is low. As Reed said, the Test isn’t going to do what you think it’s going to do. You don’t seem to be considering the fact that you’ll be shut down. If you really wanted to get your test ‘just above normal’, then why take AAS in the first place? This can be accomplished with test boosters. The reason people use AAS is because achieving Test levels just above normal is not particularly effective for their goals. Just something to consider.

200 iu Humulin r daily and keto diet.

You’ll be sprinting in no time!!!

100mg of Test a week is not going to get you “just above normal levels”, it’ll just shut you down and isn’t worth the risk that is ALWAYS associated with taking steroids. Run properly, AAS will usually be very safe, but there is always a risk of really fucking yourself up. Is that risk worth it to you, for such minimal gain? That is a little lower than most TRT doses, and the goal of TRT is to get you AT normal levels.

Bump it up to 250mg a week, at least. 500mg is optimal. One cycle of AAS is not going to make you blow up with tons of muscle, or turn you into a bodybuilder. All those pros who compete in the Crossfit Games ALL take high doses of testosterone. Keep everything else the same, and report back on how it goes.

p.s. - Crossfit is super gay.

definite contender for the worst cycle proposal of all time.

A trt dose of test, couple with a mimsy little dose of EQ and a frustratingly shit dose of dbol will not give you the strength of a bear, eyes of a hawk or speed of a cheeta

Back to the drawing board for you BraveStarr

I’ll give him the benefit of the doubt. He probably read a little bit but probably didn’t understand everything right.

Seems like everybody, myself included for my friends, sometimes are looking for the ‘perfect cycle’ for whatever sports/training they’re doing. They probably have read that the ‘basic cycle’ is only 500-600mg of test a week and they’re afraid that it won’t give them the best results ever so they try to combine everything they read about AAS only in smaller doses so they don’t get ‘too big and/or too strong’ in hope of turning into that magical creature that is strong, fast, have endurance, explosive, recover fast and freaking look good on the beach to impress the ladies.

My opinion, first cyle, start easy with a 500-600mg/week of test (enant or cyp) and work from there. Don’t worry you won’t turn into Ronnie Coleman or Reed in 12 weeks.

Also, like Reed said, the little amount you plan of using in Test would only effectively shut you down.

[quote]nocoolnick wrote:
I’ll give him the benefit of the doubt. He probably read a little bit but probably didn’t understand everything right.

Seems like everybody, myself included for my friends, sometimes are looking for the ‘perfect cycle’ for whatever sports/training they’re doing. They probably have read that the ‘basic cycle’ is only 500-600mg of test a week and they’re afraid that it won’t give them the best results ever so they try to combine everything they read about AAS only in smaller doses so they don’t get ‘too big and/or too strong’ in hope of turning into that magical creature that is strong, fast, have endurance, explosive, recover fast and freaking look good on the beach to impress the ladies.

My opinion, first cyle, start easy with a 500-600mg/week of test (enant or cyp) and work from there. Don’t worry you won’t turn into Ronnie Coleman or Reed in 12 weeks.

Also, like Reed said, the little amount you plan of using in Test would only effectively shut you down. [/quote]

LMAO made my day. Way to much credit coming my way.

[quote]Reed wrote:

[quote]nocoolnick wrote:

Also, like Reed said, the little amount you plan of using in Test would only effectively shut you down. [/quote]

LMAO made my day. Way to much credit coming my way.[/quote]

Nah, just giving credit where it’s due. That’s it.

Thanks for feed back gents, so I’ll up the dose of T to 2x250mg and the D to 2x25mg.

Obviously I’m just learning, hence one of the reasons I’ve come on this forum, there is that much crap out there told by that many idiots who think they know everything it’s not easy to sought out the legit info if you’ve never done it before. Most of the cycle info I tried to read about was for, endurance athletes, cyclists and sprinters!!

Here is one of the articles I based my cycle on which I found on this forum!

http://tnation.T-Nation.com/free_online_forum/sports_training_performance_bodybuilding_gear/the_endurance_athlete

Thanks for feedback :+1:

[quote]flipcollar wrote:
I think you would have gotten better responses if you hadn’t phrased your original post the way you did. You honestly come across as either the most sarcastic asshole in the world, or someone who knows jack shit about what they’re doing. Hard to get your foot in the door when this is the image you project.

As far as dosing goes, it’s obvious that your test dose is low. As Reed said, the Test isn’t going to do what you think it’s going to do. You don’t seem to be considering the fact that you’ll be shut down. If you really wanted to get your test ‘just above normal’, then why take AAS in the first place? This can be accomplished with test boosters. The reason people use AAS is because achieving Test levels just above normal is not particularly effective for their goals. Just something to consider.[/quote]

hey, dont tell me you needed roids just to look like that yo

[quote]Steve Rogers wrote:
200 iu Humulin r daily and keto diet.

You’ll be sprinting in no time!!! [/quote]

I almost died

[quote]HEART of a LION wrote:
Thanks for feed back gents, so I’ll up the dose of T to 2x250mg and the D to 2x25mg.

Obviously I’m just learning, hence one of the reasons I’ve come on this forum, there is that much crap out there told by that many idiots who think they know everything it’s not easy to sought out the legit info if you’ve never done it before. Most of the cycle info I tried to read about was for, endurance athletes, cyclists and sprinters!!

Here is one of the articles I based my cycle on which I found on this forum!

Thanks for feedback :+1:[/quote]

That post got flamed hard. The post was seeing if an article from somewhere else was legit and had merit to it (obviously didnt). That was not even close to what you should be following.

100 mg test a week? Isn’t that the amount they give for t-therapy?

Then I saw “crossfit” lawl. Don’t they drug test for their comps?

cross fit is so gay

When i hear crossfit this is all i think of. - YouTube

Lol @doctorjekyll i almost lost it watching that video. Hernia hernia hernia, mate.

- YouTube the commentary on this is sooo funny i bet you will laugh your ass off

Crosshit, lmao. Id love to punch that idiot

Haha it must suck to be a hater!!

[quote]HEART of a LION wrote:
Haha it must suck to be a hater!! [/quote]

i enjoy laughing and the joke you call “crossfit” makes me laugh my ass off. so no, no it does not “suck to be a hater”.

[quote]bobMartial wrote:

[quote]flipcollar wrote:

As far as dosing goes, it’s obvious that your test dose is low. As Reed said, the Test isn’t going to do what you think it’s going to do. You don’t seem to be considering the fact that you’ll be shut down. If you really wanted to get your test ‘just above normal’, then why take AAS in the first place? This can be accomplished with test boosters. The reason people use AAS is because achieving Test levels just above normal is not particularly effective for their goals. Just something to consider.[/quote]

hey, dont tell me you needed roids just to look like that yo[/quote]

Just noticed this. I don’t have to have used steroids to have a basic understanding of them. Most regulars on this site know that I’m natural, as I’ve stated in numerous threads. I also train exclusively for performance, so I don’t know why you continue to be an asshole about how I look.

I still can’t figure out why you’re following me around, you’ve quoted me in half a dozen threads at this point. Maybe I should be flattered that I have an E-Stalker.