Planning First Cycle - 22y/o, 8% BF, 180 lbs

I plan on doing a simple 15 week Test-E cycle, 250mg E3D, with 0.5mg Adex EoD starting 2nd injection. My PcT will be 20mg ED Nolvadex for 6-8 weeks a week after the compounds clear my system. I will also be running HCG 6 weeks before the start of my PcT to ensure LH/FSH levels return to normal. I have gotten pre-cycle blood work, and have naturally low blood pressure. Am not predisposed to hair loss/acne so not concerned about those. Gyno has been an issue for me since highschool though.

I enjoy nicotine (not cigs) and weed. Would that negatively impact my muscle gain/performance increase on this cycle? If so I will drop one or the other. [Not smoking every day mind you]. I do not drink.

Did I miss anything? I will update this thread if possible when I begin and do before afters in exchange for knowledge I might’ve missed.

Cheers

A tad young to be running gear. My advice would be: make sure mentally you are prepared to start.(as in good mental health). Also before you start, be prepared for the possibility of being on for the rest of your life.

1 Like

Thanks for the advice,

I fully realize that I could be on TrT for the rest of my life or possibly become infertile. I am still looking for the safest way - but whichever way it goes I will fully accept the consequences. I accept also where I am with my body - I am by no means unhealthy or hating the way I look. I am not looking to chase the dragon.

That’s what I thought too.

Write back after your cycle.

1 Like

Simple would be a 12 week cycle especially for first cycle

If you insist on that long of a cycle first time do some research on how people have ran nolva for pct on longer than 12 week cycles. I see mostly 40/40/20/20/10/10/5/5 or similar break downs(8 weeks might not be necessary I would get my bloods after 6 weeks and go from there)

Granted everyone responds differently to adex. For me personally I started off with this dose and it was much to high. Maybe consider starting at 0.125 EOD or what I do is 0.25 injection day. Its much easier to raise the dose then to recover from crashed E2

Studies on nicotine say it can have athletic benefits certain areas if your getting it from a vape tho (like my self) there is not enough research on exactly what vapeing does to your lungs altho for me I feel much better sense quitting ciggs. As far as weed ( putting aside any laziness that might come from it) if your burning flower your getting much of the same chemicals as if you were to burn a cigg. If you insist on Marijuana I would recommend vapeing thc disstilate or edibles

I won’t go into the your to young thing. But what I strongly suggest is you get some pre cycle bloods done to see where your at now so you have an idea how much if at all you possibly could have fucked your self up after cycle

Good luck!

“If you insist on that long of a cycle first time do some research on how people have ran nolva for pct on longer than 12 week cycles. I see mostly 40/40/20/20/10/10/5/5 or similar break downs(8 weeks might not be necessary I would get my bloods after 6 weeks and go from there)”

The only reason I see to run double nolva (40mg) for the first few weeks would be to peak my blood plasma lvls - correct?. Not looking for the extra sides from upping the dose.

As far as nicotine; I do vape. I’ll look into a shatterpen vs. bong/flower/paper

I’ve run my pre-cycle bloods and got a full panel - didn’t show e2 or LH/FSH specific from the results online though… might need to order online.

Cholesterol/test etc is in good function. Same with Kidney function (eGFR). I really need to know my E2 and LH/FSH before jumping on though so I know where I need to return to…

You can order lab request online the few places iv seen offer a E package (so to speak) for around 50-80$