T Nation

Planning 1st Cycle

I'll try not to make this a 'another one of those threads' and not ask questions that have been asked 1000's of times before. I have been doing some research lately and for my first cycle I'd like to keep it as simple as possible. Most of the products I plan on taking are partly because I know I can get them and get them at a good price. I plan on running this cycle in July or August.

My plan:

Cycle Plan

W 1-10 Test E 250mg 2x/week on Mon and Thursday
W 1-12 Arimidex @ .50mg E3D...What to do last week?

PCT Plan
Week 13-14 Nolvadex @ 20mg 2x/day
Week 15-16 Nolvadex @ 20mg/day

*I'll also add in natural test boosters at this point like DAA @ 3g 2x/day.

I went with nolvadex because I already have some on hand and know where to get more. Also, I was up in the air between arimidex and letrozole. I went with letrozole because of the price comparisons and reading that letro is the most powerful inhibitor available. I am also to get letro at .5mg pills and can only find/get arimidex at 1-2.5mg.

About me:

Training History: Lifting since High School (2003) with my own ups and downs - deployment, surgeries, broken bones, etc.

Current Best Lifts: Squat 360x10 Deadlift 415x8 Bench 315x7
Cycle History: None other than PH (H Drol 6 weeks)
Cycle Goals: Increase muscle mass, strength, drop BF
Diet Plan for on cycle: thinking a carb cycling plan or perhaps the anabolic diet. Either one making sure I am taking in sufficient calories to support growth. I also plan on making sure I increase my caloric intake post cycle to compensate for my gains and hopefully keep most of my gains.

get some adex man. Even research chem adex will do you dont wanna be messing with letro for a first cycle. Also if ur using sustenon you wanna inject EOD to maximize the propinate ester. Doing 2xs per week would be fine for test E or C if you can get a hold of either otherwise EOD would be in your best interest.

[quote]jimbopv123 wrote:
get some adex man. Even research chem adex will do you dont wanna be messing with letro for a first cycle. Also if ur using sustenon you wanna inject EOD to maximize the propinate ester. Doing 2xs per week would be fine for test E or C if you can get a hold of either otherwise EOD would be in your best interest. [/quote]

Thanks for the reply. I can buy arimidex it’ll just be in 1mg and be a pain to divide into fours. Could I do .5mg every third day with arimidex or just try to split it into .25mg?

Also, if I do go with sustanon and I’d be better off at injecting EOD, at what dose would that be?

It seems like I can get my hands on test enanthate, so I could just go with that at 250mg 2x/week.

[quote]S C 0 0 Z E wrote:
I’ll try not to make this a ‘another one of those threads’ and not ask questions that have been asked 1000’s of times before. I have been doing some research lately and for my first cycle I’d like to keep it as simple as possible. Most of the products I plan on taking are partly because I know I can get them and get them at a good price. I plan on running this cycle in July or August.

My plan:

Cycle Plan

W 1-10 Sustamed/Sustanon 250mg 2x/week on Mon and Thursday
W 1-12 Letrozole @ .25mg EOD — .125mg EOD in last week

PCT Plan

*I’ll also add in natural test boosters at this point like DAA @ 3g 2x/day.

I went with nolvadex because I already have some on hand and know where to get more. Also, I was up in the air between arimidex and letrozole. I went with letrozole because of the price comparisons and reading that letro is the most powerful inhibitor available. I am also to get letro at .5mg pills and can only find/get arimidex at 1-2.5mg.

About me:

Training History: Lifting since High School (2003) with my own ups and downs - deployment, surgeries, broken bones, etc.

Current Best Lifts: Squat 360x10 Deadlift 415x8 Bench 315x7
Cycle History: None other than PH (H Drol 6 weeks)
Cycle Goals: Increase muscle mass, strength, drop BF
Diet Plan for on cycle: thinking a carb cycling plan or perhaps the anabolic diet. Either one making sure I am taking in sufficient calories to support growth. I also plan on making sure I increase my caloric intake post cycle to compensate for my gains and hopefully keep most of my gains.

[/quote]

Sustanon should be injected daily, or at an absolute minimum EOD. I would add a 500mg dose of enanthate to the first week for a gram total frontload. Sounds like a lot but your levels will just reach what they will do anyway in five weeks time without the frontload, so it makes no difference really in terms of sides. I would also run HCG at 250iU 2x per week during the cycle.

[quote]S C 0 0 Z E wrote:

Thanks for the reply. I can buy arimidex it’ll just be in 1mg and be a pain to divide into fours. Could I do .5mg every third day with arimidex or just try to split it into .25mg?

[/quote]

E3D is fine

[quote]VTBalla34 wrote:

E3D is fine[/quote]

Thanks, then I’ll do .5mg E3d. Do I need to change that up the last week?

[quote]MassiveGuns wrote:

Sustanon should be injected daily, or at an absolute minimum EOD. I would add a 500mg dose of enanthate to the first week for a gram total frontload. Sounds like a lot but your levels will just reach what they will do anyway in five weeks time without the frontload, so it makes no difference really in terms of sides. I would also run HCG at 250iU 2x per week during the cycle.
[/quote]

I’ve updated my cycle layout, replaced sustanon with Test E now. I’d prefer lesser injections, with Test E I could do 2x a week, Monday and Thursday’s, right?

I’ll look into HCG. Its main function is basically to keep your balls having somewhat normal production and prevent shrinkage. Correct? How necessary/important do you think HCG is, specifically for me, 1st time cycle, and only at 500mg/week of test?

At this point after seeing so many horror stories with guys who have shitty recovery, I would not recommend ANYONE run a cycle without it. That is not hyperbole. I think it is the #1 priority for those who are going to use AAS.

[quote]VTBalla34 wrote:
At this point after seeing so many horror stories with guys who have shitty recovery, I would not recommend ANYONE run a cycle without it. That is not hyperbole. I think it is the #1 priority for those who are going to use AAS.[/quote]

Thanks, I’ll def try to get it. Hopefully it is easy to find. Don’t you have to like mix it with water to inject it as it comes in powder form?

Yes. You need BAC water, which is easily found on commercial sites.

Although I think some brands come premixed, I guess it just depends on your supplier.

yeah look up mixing hcg its easy just divide 2000 by however many mls you add to it. Also just google bac water and youll find a site that sells it. And E3D if fine for adex just bite that sucker in half and ull be good. And another tip for Test E it should be injected every 3.5 days to keep labels as stable as possible. Not necessary but i like to do it like this. Mondays before a workout, Thursdays after workout

[quote]jimbopv123 wrote:
yeah look up mixing hcg its easy just divide 2000 by however many mls you add to it. Also just google bac water and youll find a site that sells it. And E3D if fine for adex just bite that sucker in half and ull be good. And another tip for Test E it should be injected every 3.5 days to keep labels as stable as possible. Not necessary but i like to do it like this. Mondays before a workout, Thursdays after workout[/quote]

Thanks. Now, time to look around for some HCG. I’ll try to look for pre mix solutions as well.

[quote]VTBalla34 wrote:
Yes. You need BAC water, which is easily found on commercial sites.

Although I think some brands come premixed, I guess it just depends on your supplier.

[/quote]

Either way, Trip or no Trip, HCG is highly advised?

ya hCG is definitely worth running

Yes

Hey,

I am reviving a old thread, but I am just about ready to start my first cycle.

A few more things I want to cover, if I am more prone than the average person to get gyno, etc. should I run nolvadex along with arimidex during cycle? (as well as nolvadex for PCT) I ask this because I’ve had ‘lumps’ or should I say stuff that I can kind of move around in my chest area/side since I was young. Now, I saw a doctor for this a few years ago and he just said it is cartilage but what does he know, I am not going to risk anything.

If I am going to run nolvadex during my cycle as well as arimidex what would you recommend I run it at?

A reminder of my planned cycle:

Cycle Plan

W 1-10 Test E 250mg 2x/week on Mon and Thursday
W 1-12 Arimidex @ .50mg E3D…What to do last week?
W 1-12 + 3 days prior to PCT: HCG 250iu 2x/week Mon and Thursday?

PCT Plan

You could try running the adex at .5 EOD or ED if your prone then run the Nolva if you start getting sides and then letro as a last resort. I’ve read that Nolva and adex shouldn’t be run together but then I’ve also heard the opposite that it’s ok, I’m kinda curious myself. But if your running enough of an AI I wouldn’t imagine you would need to run a SERM as well

Buds has the right advice, IMO.