Planned Parenthood Promotes Homosexuality

only bad depending on what they’re shaping their minds to be and think like.

[quote]Headhunter wrote:
forlife wrote:
Yet another gay thread from our resident troll.

Dude, you must be repressing rainbows to think about gays as often as you do.

No, you have been tricked into becoming a homosexual. You’re a puppet to powerful people who want to control the world’s population by encouraging homosexuality. Instead of thinking for yourself, you let people like the scum at Planned Parenthood determine who you are. I’m trying to help you. Isn’t it obvious? We should live like MEN, not like prancing ass pirates.
[/quote]

Setting aside your silliness, I really do wonder why you post as many gay threads as you do. I mean, you talk more about homos than I do, and I’m one of them.

Why is this particular issue so dear to your heart?

Try releasing your inner rainbow instead of repressing it…you will be happier in the long run :slight_smile:

[quote]forlife wrote:
Headhunter wrote:
forlife wrote:

No, you have been tricked into becoming a homosexual. You’re a puppet to powerful people who want to control the world’s population by encouraging homosexuality. Instead of thinking for yourself, you let people like the scum at Planned Parenthood determine who you are. I’m trying to help you. Isn’t it obvious? We should live like MEN, not like prancing ass pirates.

Setting aside your silliness, I really do wonder why you post as many gay threads as you do. I mean, you talk more about homos than I do, and I’m one of them.

Why is this particular issue so dear to your heart?

Try releasing your inner rainbow instead of repressing it…you will be happier in the long run :)[/quote]

While I am against cruelty to anyone, some homophobia is necessary for our protection. Homosexuality and heterosexuality are incompatible and the elitists are deliberately promoting homosexuality to attack and undermine society. We can coexist amicably with homosexuals who behave responsibly and don’t proselytize.

As for your ‘silliness’, being concerned that homosexuality is being used as a weapon to control humanity (as my link clearly shows) doesn’t indicate that the one concerned is gay. Unless this is some sort of ‘gay logic’ on your part? Perhaps it confirms the judgment thst gays are mentally ill.

There are many issues that conservatives consider a threat to society, yet I don’t see anyone else on these boards focusing on homosexuality with such intensity as you seem to have.

You might ask yourself why that is, but I think you already know the answer.

[quote]forlife wrote:
There are many issues that conservatives consider a threat to society, yet I don’t see anyone else on these boards focusing on homosexuality with such intensity as you seem to have.

You might ask yourself why that is, but I think you already know the answer.[/quote]

You haven’t been keeping up with the other threads have you? Take a look around outside of this thread. You might escpecially enjoy my thread on Dr. King — pointing out how he’s a phony (and plagarist, woman beater, bi). There’s stuff in there about Dr. King having bi love, as confirmed by King’s best bro. Enjoy!

[quote]Headhunter wrote:
While I am against cruelty to anyone, some homophobia is necessary for our protection. Homosexuality and heterosexuality are incompatible and the elitists are deliberately promoting homosexuality to attack and undermine society.

We can coexist amicably with homosexuals who behave responsibly and don’t proselytize.
[/quote]

What? Homosexuality is incompatible with sexual reproduction of homosexuals. IF homosexuality is a conscious choice, then teaching tolerance of homosexuality may negatively impact population growth, but who are you to say what makes someone a homosexual?

Your link doesn’t clearly show anything, except that a few people at Planned Parenthood thought about ways to exert social controls in order to decrease population growth. You have shown absolutely no evidence that any of these policies were deliberately enacted by some grand conspiracy to decrease population growth.

[quote]Headhunter wrote:
forlife wrote:

The link is apparently now not working. The Rockefeller Foundation’s machinery works pretty well. :>
[/quote]

What definition of a MAN do you think we should be mindlessly following? And where in that definition does spending hours posting on a web forum fit in? Or suggesting on said forums it might be appropriate to buy his young daughter a dildo?

I’m guessing the conspiracy nuts in this thread don’t get laid often. Planned Parenthood saves some ass man.

Anyway, HeadHunter you say you are a teacher. Is that for real? You seem like a homophobic David Icke.

[quote]Rape Weight wrote:
[…]You seem like a homophobic David Icke.[/quote]

I didn’t plan to get involved - in order not to support HH’s usual homo hating antics - but that was a damn good comment. :slight_smile:

Now let’s all go and leave the crazy people alone, and starve this troll job.

Makkun

[quote]eigieinhamr wrote:
Headhunter wrote:
forlife wrote:

The link is apparently now not working. The Rockefeller Foundation’s machinery works pretty well. :>

What definition of a MAN do you think we should be mindlessly following? And where in that definition does spending hours posting on a web forum fit in? Or suggesting on said forums it might be appropriate to buy his young daughter a dildo?[/quote]

Oximoron. To be a man, you wouldn’t mindlessly follow anything.

One reason I became a teacher is that I am a revolutionary. Thinking, educated people are a lot harder to rule than a bunch of stupids. Therefore, I encourage thinking. Did posting an agenda statement by powerful lib/scum make anyone think? You betcha! I’ve done my job.

[quote]makkun wrote:
Rape Weight wrote:
[…]You seem like a homophobic David Icke.

I didn’t plan to get involved - in order not to support HH’s usual homo hating antics - but that was a damn good comment. :slight_smile:

Now let’s all go and leave the crazy people alone, and starve this troll job.

Makkun[/quote]

Who is David Icke?

Who is John Galt?

[quote]Makavali wrote:
- YouTube [/quote]

Since you are a post whore, and probably didn’t even read the agenda set forth bu Planned Parenthood, why would I click on this?

I would say that with regards to you, Planned Parenthood’s agenda is a complete success. And I really did think previously that you were rational. Wow! Fool me once…

[quote]Headhunter wrote:
Makavali wrote:

Since you are a post whore, and probably didn’t even read the agenda set forth bu Planned Parenthood, why would I click on this?

I would say that with regards to you, Planned Parenthood’s agenda is a complete success. And I really did think previously that you were rational. Wow! Fool me once…

[/quote]

If you’d clicked on the link, I bet that post would be very different.