Planned Parenthood: Post Natal-Abortion

At the risk of starting a shit storm, I’ll post this without comment. A quick search didn’t turn up this particular video, so if it’s been discussed, please just point that out and ignore thread.

I know this is a tough subject to discuss without letting emotions fly, so for the sake of the thread, try to keep civil.

Present arguments (not personal attacks) for the defense of or banishment of post-natal abortion (ie. botched abortion with baby physically breathing on the table).

Murder.

[quote]cwill1973 wrote:
Murder.[/quote]

Eugenics.

[quote]cwill1973 wrote:
Murder.[/quote]

Seconded.

[quote]cwill1973 wrote:
Murder.[/quote]

Period.

[quote]Legionary wrote:

[quote]cwill1973 wrote:
Murder.[/quote]

Eugenics.[/quote]

I bet you and everyone on this forum supports eugenics.

[quote]therajraj wrote:

[quote]Legionary wrote:

[quote]cwill1973 wrote:
Murder.[/quote]

Eugenics.[/quote]

I bet you and everyone on this forum supports eugenics.[/quote]

I’m not sure what you mean by this.

[quote]Legionary wrote:

[quote]therajraj wrote:

[quote]Legionary wrote:

[quote]cwill1973 wrote:
Murder.[/quote]

Eugenics.[/quote]

I’m not sure what you mean by this.[/quote]

Have you ever selected or rejected sex partners based on traits and characteristics they possess?

That is an intuitive form of eugenics being practised.

[quote]therajraj wrote:

[quote]Legionary wrote:

[quote]therajraj wrote:

[quote]Legionary wrote:

[quote]cwill1973 wrote:
Murder.[/quote]

Eugenics.[/quote]

Have you ever selected or rejected sex partners based on traits and characteristics they possess?

[/quote]

Yep. I think you’re misunderstanding my position, as I’m a proponent of positive eugenics.

It’s funny how conspicuously absent this story was in most liberal media outlets. I could hardly find a mention of it on CNN and the like. Big surprise. Protecting their own.

[quote]therajraj wrote:

[quote]Legionary wrote:

[quote]cwill1973 wrote:
Murder.[/quote]

Eugenics.[/quote]

I surely do not. Conception to natural death.

Wadda sick bloodthirsty society we live in that this conversation even has to take place.

[quote]therajraj wrote:

[quote]Legionary wrote:

[quote]therajraj wrote:

[quote]Legionary wrote:

[quote]cwill1973 wrote:
Murder.[/quote]

Eugenics.[/quote]

[/quote]

No, eugenics is a societal philosophy. Unless the person is consciously choosing based on the betterment of the human race for breeding purposes, no, not at all.

By your usage, natural selection is eugenics. Lions kill weak antelope because they are easier to catch, not to attempt to better the antelope population.

And ants aren’t Marxist either.

[quote]Tiribulus wrote:
Wadda sick bloodthirsty society we live in that this conversation even has to take place.[/quote]

Indeed. The fact that it’s even entertained is disturbing. Abortion is the most disgusting act this nation plagued by. I cannot think of a practice that took place on a national level that even comes close to the horror of abortion. It is a dirty bloody and grotesque stain on us all.

I’ve seen the article that showed the pictures…

I just… All I can say is I huged my daughter an extra two times.

My wife and I 15 years ago, when we were dating, had an abortion, and not a day goes by that we do not regret it. We have been happily married for 14 years and have 3 children and I love them so much. My wife and I this last year wanted to help a couple that could not have children, and my wife became a serogate for them. The baby was their embryo, and all my wife did was carry the baby to full term. The baby was born just this February. We wanted to help a family have a child even though we took one.

Not trying to turn this into a Christian thread, but I am so glad I live under the Grace of God through Jesus Christ’s Blood. Without it I would be worse than everyone.

I still wonder who that child would have grown up to be. I am so sorry I made that decision.

[quote]Brother Chris wrote:

[quote]therajraj wrote:

[quote]Legionary wrote:

[quote]cwill1973 wrote:
Murder.[/quote]

Eugenics.[/quote]

I surely do not. Conception to natural death.[/quote]

you certainly do

[quote]dmaddox wrote:
My wife and I 15 years ago, when we were dating, had an abortion, and not a day goes by that we do not regret it. We have been happily married for 14 years and have 3 children and I love them so much. My wife and I this last year wanted to help a couple that could not have children, and my wife became a serogate for them. The baby was their embryo, and all my wife did was carry the baby to full term. The baby was born just this February. We wanted to help a family have a child even though we took one.

Not trying to turn this into a Christian thread, but I am so glad I live under the Grace of God through Jesus Christ’s Blood. Without it I would be worse than everyone.

I still wonder who that child would have grown up to be. I am so sorry I made that decision.[/quote]

It’s commendable that you are willing to share something so personal. I don’t agree with what you and your wife did, but I applaud you honesty.

[quote]DoubleDuce wrote:

No, eugenics is a societal philosophy. Unless the person is consciously choosing based on the betterment of the human race for breeding purposes, no, not at all. [/quote]

These are simply things you are adding on to the meaning so you can rationalize to yourself that you do not support eugenics.

Nowhere does it say it has to be done on a societal level or that it has to be done consciously.

[quote]DoubleDuce wrote:

By your usage, natural selection is eugenics. Lions kill weak antelope because they are easier to catch, not to attempt to better the antelope population.

And ants aren’t Marxist either.[/quote]

No - Eugenics is in relation to BREEDING.