Hm, I followed up on video on YouTube, and made some observations:
- at no point is it made clear (or visible) if the people speaking are actually officially representing planned parenthood; in fact some of the commenters (implying they were there) seem to indicate they were representing student campus groups separate from it
- there are obvious cuts in the video; yet again some posters claim that these cuts take out efforts of others correcting the statements made
Unfortunaly, the link provided to the whole video doesn't work - and a Google search doesn't reveal anything either. That may have to do with some of the claims on YouTube that the material was illegally obtained, as there seems to be a ban in place for filming student events without consent.
So, if we come back to the facts:
- no clear affiliation of the people speaking with planned parenthood has been evidenced
- the statements made (while clearly pretty moronic - no surprise if you've ever been to a student led event) are part of [edit: a] sequence of cuttings
- no access to the full footage has been provided to verify the the assertions made is provided
As for facts, that strikes me as pretty thin so far. Any further evidence clarifying the above would be helpful - before people jump to conclusions about 'liberals' and how they jump to conclusions about facts.
PS: If this thread is effectively not about the above topic, but just intended to be yet another circle about the evils of 'liberals', I apologise for mistaking its intent and shall retreat accordingly.