Planned 2nd Cycle- Now I am Paranoid. Pls Help!

If steroids are not abused and used at a fair dosage (test 500) with proper pct, will someone like myself be at a large risk of the side effects such as low natural test for life? I am looking around but I cant find anyone who did a proper cycle, proper pct and got bad permanent side effects?

I am planning on my 2nd cycle,

Stats: 5’8
Weight: 172/ 8%Body fat
Training hard for 3.5 Years/ Semi Pro MMA
Planned Cycle:
test 500 E for 12 weeks
Anavar weeks 6 to 12

Arimidex on hand
Nolva and clomid 2 weeks after last shot.

But I have my doubts. My natural test just checked in at 600ng/ml which is a good level. But I already did a cycle similar, no side effects…
So my question is " If steroids are not abused and used at a fair dosage (test 500) with proper pct, will someone like myself be at a large risk of the side effects such as low natural test for life? I am looking around but I cant find anyone who did a proper cycle, proper pct and got bad permanent side effects?"

impossible to say. You just have to decide whether or not you think it’s worth the risk

I tried to consult my crystal ball, but it is in the shop. There is no way to predict these kinds of things. MOST people are safe as long as their cycles are not retarded, so the odds are in your favour, but its impossible to tell.

At 172 pounds, I probably wouldn’t take the risk. You can get much bigger naturally if you actually try. May require temporary loss of abzzzz

Dammit rds keeps beating me to the posts! that’s the second time today lol

in your face Balla!

to be fair I’m a meganewb and you’re a wise sage. I should probably just let you answer

[quote]rds63799 wrote:
in your face Balla!

to be fair I’m a meganewb and you’re a wise sage. I should probably just let you answer[/quote]

Not at all…we are all here to learn and contribute what we know…I personally have never done AAS but have a fairly decent understanding of hormones from the TRT forum…I’m no more qualified than anyone else here for sure

you never been tempted?

LOL @ VT and rds having their own convo in OP’s thread.

To the OP, like its already been said there is no way someone can answer your question (there shouldnt be anyway) only speculate.
You can MINIMISE the risks of permanant shut down with a proper PCT and all relevant ancillaries (all the more reason to research BEFORE drug use), but can never completely guarantee a HPTA recovery.
Everyone’s endocrine system is different, some people fuck up from one cycle while others cycle for years non-stop and come off with no PCT and recover HPTA function within months.
You will only know if/when you try.