T Nation

Planet of The Arabs

What was your first exposure to Arab culture? A Bugs Bunny cartoon perhaps?

Molding of the minds of the masses. Extremely eye opening…

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-600397827976179049

Zionist scumbags never cease to amaze me. They are the most inhumane, vile, filthy, disgusting people on the planet. The kind of people who would an assualt a 90-year old man in a wheelchair (which has been documented) if it helped them attain their goals.

Of course I’m not surprised, since these people are the same vermin who had Jesus killed. Fucking animals.

Nice compil’. That chick’s got some talent.

Arabs/Muslims are the new commies. Chomsky foresaw this happening back when the USSR was still around.

[quote]lixy wrote:
Nice compil’. That chick’s got some talent.

Arabs/Muslims are the new commies. Chomsky foresaw this happening back when the USSR was still around.[/quote]

Great soundtrack and nice touch with the review…

“‘Planet of the Arabs’ - Even more racist than the NY Post.”
–The New York Post

I’m not sure how long ago that was put together but I noticed it didn’t seem to include anything newer than probably at least five years – with anything from ‘24’ being the MOST obviously missing.

[quote]OKLAHOMA STATE wrote:
Zionist scumbags never cease to amaze me. They are the most inhumane, vile, filthy, disgusting people on the planet. The kind of people who would an assualt a 90-year old man in a wheelchair (which has been documented) if it helped them attain their goals.

Of course I’m not surprised, since these people are the same vermin who had Jesus killed. Fucking animals.[/quote]

And you do not consider yourself anti-semitic?

What a bunch of crap. Like there have not been white, black, American Indian, Asian other villians in movies.

You clowns make me sick.

[quote]lixy wrote:
Nice compil’. That chick’s got some talent.

Arabs/Muslims are the new commies. Chomsky foresaw this happening back when the USSR was still around.[/quote]

Chomsky, laugh

mike

[quote]Zap Branigan wrote:
What a bunch of crap. Like there have not been white, black, American Indian, Asian other villians in movies.

You clowns make me sick.[/quote]

Exactly, and they have all been discrimated against in one way or another. Arabs more in the past few years due to negative media attitude since 9/11.

As for Oklahoma… read Zap’s post… please.

[quote]Zap Branigan wrote:
What a bunch of crap. Like there have not been white, black, American Indian, Asian other villians in movies.[/quote]

I agree, more relativist bullshit. When Doc Brown and Marty McFly are part of whatever “serious” argument you’re trying to make, you might want to reconsider the argument you’re making or sober up first.

I’ve heard this referred to as the Dopeler Effetct, the tendency of bad ideas to sound better when delivered at high speed.

And considering the clip isn’t even very sophisticated, profound, or orginal, must be propaganda. Rather an untalented Youtube version of Leci n’est pas une pipe.

[quote]OKLAHOMA STATE wrote:
Zionist scumbags never cease to amaze me. They are the most inhumane, vile, filthy, disgusting people on the planet. The kind of people who would an assualt a 90-year old man in a wheelchair (which has been documented) if it helped them attain their goals.

Of course I’m not surprised, since these people are the same vermin who had Jesus killed. Fucking animals.[/quote]

Hey, you wouldn’t be a screen writer for Arab TV would you? Maybe children’s programing? Oooooh, sorry, sorry, had to go there. That was wrong!

[quote]Zap Branigan wrote:
What a bunch of crap. Like there have not been white, black, American Indian, Asian other villians in movies.
[/quote]

I really think this is an extension of Edward Said’s argument in Orientalism. I think it is evident that we portray Middle Easterners in certain predictable ways. The question for whoever pieced this video together, as it is for Said, is: is there any validity in the stereotyping?

At any rate, these aren’t government funded films. The price for living in a free society is ugliness, in many cases. So it is up to someone, anyone, to create works that make the stereotype irrelevant… rather than trying to justify the people those stereotypes do represent or trying to self-consciously invalidate them.

The true opposite of stereotyping is unconsciousness of the stereotype, not hyper-consciousness of it.

[quote]Zap Branigan wrote:
What a bunch of crap. Like there have not been white, black, American Indian, Asian other villians in movies.[/quote]

Not Jews though.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z-IfiUCbEj0

Is that your signature?

[quote]JustTheFacts wrote:
Zap Branigan wrote:
What a bunch of crap. Like there have not been white, black, American Indian, Asian other villians in movies.

Not Jews though.

…[/quote]

They have never been portrayed as greedy or christ killers or anything negative.

[quote]lucasa wrote:
I agree, more relativist bullshit. When Doc Brown and Marty McFly are part of whatever “serious” argument you’re trying to make, you might want to reconsider the argument you’re making or sober up first.

I’ve heard this referred to as the Dopeler Effetct, the tendency of bad ideas to sound better when delivered at high speed.

And considering the clip isn’t even very sophisticated, profound, or orginal, must be propaganda. Rather an untalented Youtube version of Leci n’est pas une pipe.[/quote]

So its just our imaginations apparently

http://www.crooksandliars.com/2007/05/20/the-fox-news-gop-debate-in-45-seconds/

[quote]Zap Branigan wrote:
JustTheFacts wrote:
Zap Branigan wrote:
What a bunch of crap. Like there have not been white, black, American Indian, Asian other villians in movies.

Not Jews though.

They have never been portrayed as greedy or christ killers or anything negative.[/quote]

No, of course not. I’ve never seen that.

[quote]JustTheFacts wrote:

Not Jews though.[/quote]

Law & Order (featured twice from the same episode in the original Youtube clip) has convicted half a dozen Jews, Christians, a Mormon and several other miscellaneous religious groups.

[quote]Zap Branigan wrote:
JustTheFacts wrote:
Zap Branigan wrote:
What a bunch of crap. Like there have not been white, black, American Indian, Asian other villians in movies.

Not Jews though.

They have never been portrayed as greedy or christ killers or anything negative.[/quote]

Most don’t hardly give a shit if people call them Christ killers for obvious reasons.

And Jewish stereotypes of being rich, powerful, greedy, smart and own the media – are practically a compliments when compared with other ethnic stereotypes.

If you’ve ever seen a Jew portrayed in a bad light in a movie or TV show, by all means, point it out – I’m sure you have plenty of examples.

[quote]lucasa wrote:
JustTheFacts wrote:

Not Jews though.

Law & Order (featured twice from the same episode in the original Youtube clip) has convicted half a dozen Jews, Christians, a Mormon and several other miscellaneous religious groups.


[/quote]

Wow, thats really bad. Did you post that to prove MY point?

[quote]JustTheFacts wrote:

So its just our imaginations apparently

http://www.crooksandliars.com/2007/05/20/the-fox-news-gop-debate-in-45-seconds/ [/quote]

No more than the pipe is just your imagination.

I wonder how many Chuck Norris films Mitt Romney has seen let alone wholly base his political ideology on.

Funny that you morons don’t see the idiocy of having quoted the “We deal in Illusions” speech in a Youtube video. Keep doing your best to prove the association between Muslims and violence isn’t fiction.

[quote]JustTheFacts wrote:

And Jewish stereotypes of being rich, powerful, greedy, smart and own the media – are practically a compliments when compared with other ethnic stereotypes.

[/quote]

Well excuse the hell out of the Jews for not picking out which stereotypes get attributed to them. What kind of argument is that? And, those stereotypes have been ‘sufficient cause’ for mass murder against them.